School booths>,

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter51*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   Today is the day! We will watch the premiere of the movie we shooted for more than 2 months! And, last day of school and school fest today! They will announce the winner of the movie projects later when they watch all the movies 1st college made. The judges will watch our movie first! Yeey! "Oppa! Where's Hanna?" I asked Junhyung oppa. He's with me. Ofcourse, they'll watch! I told him to bring Hanna along. It's been two weeks since Hanna stayed in our house. Her parents will come tomorrow. "She's with Nichkhun and others. Playing.." he said. I linked my arms with him then we walk around.

   "When will the movie starts?" he asked. "Later." I said. "What is the movie about again?" he asked. "Hm.. Love triangle. I'm the main girl, JB will play as my bestfriend and Chunji is the guy who love me. Don't worry babe, there are no kiss scenes." I smiled. "Good. Aigoo, my babe's so gorgeous that even in the movies they love you~" oppa kissed my forehead. "Ofcourse~ Haha.--"   "Okaasaaaaann~~" Hanna came running towards me. She likes me now more than oppa ;P

   "Yes, baby? Did you have fun with our friends?" I asked. She cupped my cheeks. "Hai. Specially Nichkhun oppa~ he's so handsome!!" she exclaimed. I look at Suzy's face.. Hahaha! I bet Hanna mehrong her too! "Jealous?" I said while cheekily smiling at Suzy. She just pouted. "Otosaaaaan~" I give Hanna to oppa then she kissed him. (>__<) "Look who's jealous~" Jieun teased. I received a text from JB, saying that the movie will start soon. "Come on. The movie will start soon."

   After minutes, we've arrived then we go to our own reserved seats. "Okaasan, is this your movie?" Hanna asked. "Yes baby~ watch okaasan, k?" she smiled back then I seat her on my lap. On my left is oppa and on my right is JB. After 2hours, our movie ended and the lights opened up. Hanna scratched her eyes then look around. "Omo!" I was startled when she said 'omo' "Wae??" I asked. "Okaasan, who is he?" Hanna asked. I look at who's her pointing. "He's JB oppa, Hanna~" I answered. "Yah, JB! This is Hanna~" I said. JB smiled at Hanna and her eyes became heart. Uh-oh. JB carried Hanna, "Ji, we'll go around. She doesn't wanna get off me.." JB said then they leave.

   "What to do now oppa?" I asked Jun oppa. He held my hand. "Come on~ let's stroll around the school. Maybe try some interesting booths." he said then we leave the theatre. We walked down the hall way when someone grabbed my arm. "Gotcha. Dare to pay? You stepped on one of our hidden tapes.. just pick one in this box." the girl let me pcik on the box then I open the paper.. It says: "Kiss the guy on your side or pay 10 bucks."

   I look beside me and.........where the hell is Junhyung oppa?!!! "Ji!" JB called. "Ma'am, you have to do the dare or pay.." the girl reminded me. "Where's Hanna?" I asked first. "Oh, she's with Chunji." he said. "What's that dare?" he asked. I handed him the paper. "Whaat? Sorry! I'm not supposed to be here!" he said then was about to leave when the girl grab him. "Ma'am, pay first before he leave." the girl said. I rolled eyes. Chh!! I pull JB to me. "Do you know that I don't have any money right now?" I said..

   "Uh? Me too.." he said.. CHH!! No choice? Where's oppa T^T He's the one I should kiss now... I sigh out and grab JB's face. "This is because of you not having any money!" I said then planted a kiss on his lips. He looked shocked when I let go. "Chh, get outta here!" I pushed him then look for oppa. "I can't believe I kissed my bestfriend! This is all Junhyung oppa's fault!" I scold to myself. When I saw oppa, I was about to scold at him when he suddenly drag me.

   "Yah oppa!" I scold. A guy lead us on a jail like booth. "What's this for?" I asked. "They caught me so I disappeared. They said, they will not put me in prison if I will find a girl who will I carry bridal style around the whole school." he said then he suddenly carry me. "Are you crazy?! This school's huge!" I said. "I've no choice. I don't wanna be in jail for 2hours." he said the started running. While he's running, I saw Wooyoung oppa and Jieun running around with mud on their faces. "Hahaha! They look like pigs oppa!" I laughed.

   "Oppa!" I scold. I remembered what I did earlier with JB. "What?" he asked. "I kissed another guy!!" I said. He stopped. "Why?! You don't love me anymore?!" he shouted. People are looking at us. "No!! I got a dare or pay then I was supposed to kiss the guy beside me, since I don't have 10 bucks, I have no choice but to do the dare! I look around then you're not there! It's your fault!" I said. He sigh then kiss me suddenly... "Yah! Get a room!" I pulled out from the kiss when I heard Nichkhun oppa's voice. Chh, we kissed in public. Not just peck but deep kiss! (>________<) I hit oppa's shoulder then he continue running with a large grin.

   The relay ended then we carefully go to the cafeteria.. so careful to not stepped on anything or be caught by something. I bought water for oppa since I don't have alot money with me right now.. "Tired?" I asked. "Yes, you're seriously heavy." he said then drank his water with 4 gulps! ME? HEAVY?! (>________<)!! "I'm going to kiss another guy there again!" I said. "Tss, If you do that, I'll french kiss you right now." he smirked. I bit my lips to prevent myself from blushing hard...

   Oppa kissed my hand then pulled me to stand up. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Let's watch our friends do dares.." he smiled then we head to the school corridor again-- "What again?" I complained to myself. "Ma'am, pick one." the guy said. "I'll just pay." I said, even though I don't have any money. I'm planning on running away. "No. This is just exact dare. No paying. No choice." the guy said. Oh, I swear I'm gonna struggle this guy to death. I pick one of then paper then open it: "Dance on the school's main stage without any music for 5mins."

   "WHAT?!! This is crazy!" I glared at the guy with cold eyes. "Uhh.... sorry ma'am.  You gotta do it." he dragged me then put me on top of the stage. Oppa's smiling at me! AHH!! This is craz-- "Go Jiyeon!!" I saw Suzy and the others cheering for me. I closed my eyes tight then started dancing like crazy! I heard cheers and Junhyung oppa laughing!! I HATE THIS! Later on, the guy told me stop while he's laughing! "Why are you laughing?! (>__<)!!" I scold at the guy.. "Ahahaha, sorry ma'am. Thank you!" he leave.

   "That was hilarious Ji!" Jieun said. "Ya! Your face with mud is more hilarious!" then we all laughed.. by the end of the day: "MARRIAGE BOOTH! PLEASE COME." a girl apperead then put handcuffs on oppa and my wrist. "Again, we have no choice.." I said. By afar, I saw Nichkhun oppa singin a rock song while Suzy's banging her head! Ahaha! Is that a dare?! We followed the girl then she take us on the end of the school corridor. We saw a fake priest there.. They even make us wear gown and suit!

   "Do you take Park Jiyeon as your lawfully wedded wife?" the fake priest ask. Oppa look at me then smiled. "Sure." he said. "Park Jiyeon, do you take Yong Junhyung as your lawfully wedded husband?" I smiled then rolled my eyes. "Nahh~" I smirked at oppa then kissed him. "I may now annouced you as Husband and wife!" Wooyoung oppa shouted on our side then me and oppa ran together with a smile... still wearing the gown and suit xD

 
 

 

 

 

 

 ---

What can you say? Best wedding ever? xD

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*