Young and foolish?

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter41*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   I just arrived in the garden where we'll be talking. Junyung oppa's already here. I cross my arm. "Start explaining." I said. "Babe, It's not what you think." he paused. I just stare at him. "Me and Yeonsoo are just bestfriends--" "What bestfriend? Since when?" I asked. "Since first year college.." he answered. "Why didn't you tell me that?" I asked. "I know you'll be jealous so I didn't tell you." he said.

   "Jealous? Seriously? Now I'm really jealous! If you told me this before, it's fine. I can understand but you're only telling me this now and that's a reason to get jealous! I will not be jealous of her if you didn't do anything to make your girl jealous! Do you understand me oppa?!" I scold. "But now you know so don't be jealous anymore. Besides, we're so busy with our studies that you don't have enough time for me. She's always there so it's not possible if I fall for her." he said. I looked at him with disbelief. "OPPA! You're making this relationship hopeless! Do you want us to make up or break up!?!" I exploded! I'm not expecting him to say that! It's like he's digging for a reason for us to break up. It hurtss.

   He reached for my hands and hug  me. "I want us to make up babe, but I'm telling you the possibilities if we'll continue to have no time for each other. I'm cravin' for my girlfriends love and my bestfriend is there to fill it up.." he said. I let go of his hug. "Then why don't you let her fill up everything, Junhyung? You want us to make up and at the same time it's like your wanting us to break up! What's with you?" I bit my lower lip and let go of his hands then walked away. I don't get you anymore oppa.. just this? We'll break up? Just like that? Jiyeon, if you understand him, will he comeback to me fully? ARGH! I want to rip that girls face!!!

   Soon, I reached our classroom and I seated directly, trying to calm my brain up cuz I might hurt someone again.. "Ji? What happened?" Krystal caress my back. I lift up my head.. "Soojung-ah.. sorry for yesterday.." I pouted while trying hard not to cry. "Gwenchana, Jaebum explained it to us and it's Junhyung oppa's fault." she gave me a warm smile.

   After a few minutes, I calmed down myself and we already started filming at the school. "Jiyeon, try to be more lively ok? Chunji doesn't know what to do when you're like that.." Jihoon oppa said, our class rep. I nodded at him. "Can I go to the comfort room first?" I asked. "Ji~ I'll go with you!" Sulli cling in my arms. "Oh, where's turtle?" I asked. "He's doing his scene^^" she answered. She go inside the cubicle and I just rinse my face. "I'll wait outside, k?" I shouted at Sulli. "Kkkk.." she said. I head outside the comfort room first and lean on the door frame. "Are you sure with that?" I overheard guys talking inside the men's cr. "Yea." I....I heard Junhyung oppa's voice. "Maybe I was young and foolish back then and now I want a more lovable girl who has alot of time for me. I want Yeonsoo more.." 

   "Let's go Jiyeon?" Sulli grab my arm and we head to the shooting place. I go directly to our instructor. While biting my lips hard, "Seonsaeng-nim, I can't continue right now." tears started coming down as my voice cracked. "Ji-jiyeon.. wh.what happened?" my instructor worriedly asked. I shake my head continously as my tears stream down non-stop. I ran to get out of the school and ran to where my feet bring me. "Young and foolish? I hate you Jun--junhyung." my tears continue falling down through my cheeks while I'm running... I love you Junhyung.....wae?

 

 

 

 

---

 
Jiyeooooooonn TT^TT
 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*