Girl's out!

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

 

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter18*
 
Jiyeon's POV:
 
   It's been two weeks.. And already summer vacation. On the first week of vecation, Yookwon oppa is always with me, but I'm always out of the earth because up to now, thinking of Junhyung oppa's confession still gives me huge butterflies in my stomach! And on last friday.. I called out Junhyung oppa's name while Yookwon oppa is beside me. I feel really really sorry for Yookwon oppa.. After that incident, Yookwon oppa's face isn't bright as before when he's with me. It's not my fault right? Not my fault that my heart does not beat for him seriously loud as with Junhyung oppa. If only I could change it, because I know that he spent more time with me and he put alot of efforts in everything he do when it's for me and courting me..
 
   "Oppa.." I mumbled. "Gwenchana Jiyeon-ah?" Jieun asked. I sigh out. "I'll take that as a no." Suzy said and sip at her drink. Oh yeah, I'm with them right now inside this cinema house. "Wae ireoni??" Suzy tap my shoulder. "We're watching comedy, you know?" she continued. I close my eyes. "It's tough.." I blurted out. I felt Jieun's hand caressing my back. "Just got with your heart.." she said. "But, I don't wanna hurt someone.." I said with trembling voice and teary eyes. This is the first time I got serious in something not involving studies. "But Ji.. It's a game of love. Someone gotta be hurt for the happiness of the one they love, and we all know that love is not always happy ending. You can't be a martyr.." Suzy said with serious voice.
 
   "Ara, but I think I can't tell them my decision.." I sigh out again. "No Ji.. you can do it. With that statement your being selfish." Jieun said. "Jiyeon, If they truely love you, they will understand because it's where you're happy.." Jieun keep on comforting me. "Yeah, that's right." Suzy agreed. Sometimes I'm wondering.. If these girls haven't got into a serious relationship before. Because with their own opinions.. they sound like pros! "I just can't believe that, we're only 9th grade but you already got such a problem.." Suzy pouted. I slightly smiled at that. Yeah, 9th graders like us were probably getting bothered by our studies. But me? Chh.. did I found the right guy for me at this very early time? And It's hard for me to confessed to him, 'cause I'm afraid that someone will get hurt. special someone.
 
   "Yeah,, Jiyeon's problem is for adults already!" Jieun agreed and we all slightly laugh. "Good thing we made you smile today.. " Jieun smiled. "We changed alot because of those guys! We've matured alot.. I think last year at this date? My problem is which jeans will I wear at our vacation.." Suzy shakes head while giggling. "Hey girls, let's have some fun today.. ONLY US! After that, I'll tell them.." I formed a confident smiled at them.
 
*lotte world*
 
   "That was all fun!" I screame. I think we already rode all the rides in here.. including the extreme and kiddy rides! ahaha! "I miss this girls!" Jieun smiled at me and Suzy wildly. "Yeah. Only us. No boys!" Suzy hissed and pout. I smiled at them. "So, how's you and Wooyoung oppa, Jieun-ah?" I asked then we look at her curiously. "He's still courting me. Damn! He got alot of girls!!" she exclaimed. We all laughed. "How about you Suzy?" Jieun asked. "I told him to save money for our future first. We're not together yet.. I said we're really young." she smiled. Hoooh~ I seriously enjoyed this! ALOT!!
 
 
 
 
 ---
The bonding of the girls eyy?? And the words of wisdom by Jieun&Suzy! hahaha!
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*