End of Jeju vacation~

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter61*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   "Should we say bye to Jeju for now?" turtle told Sulli. They happily stepped outside the hotel then we all head to the beach. "Bye bye~ we'll be heading out now~" Krystal waved at the beach then our cars started coming one by one. "We should really go back here soon, oppa~" I smiled as I held out his hand. "Sure." he replied with a wink, making me blush. "Tss, you're still blushing with that?" he said, shaking his head with a smile. "'course! It always feels like the first time~" I hid my face by leaning on his shoulder.

   I felt him smiled more. I know I made him happy with that. "I love you~" he kissed my forehead. "Uh-ehem...ehem..." we got startled then look we look at the...driver? Driv-- OH! "Oh, sorry~ don't mind us." I apologized to the driver. I forgot that we weren't alone in this car (=___=) "Hah, it's ok. Don't mind me.." the driver replied. "Let's continue then," oppa said then grin at me. I slightly glared at him, "Chh, shut up." I said then try to sleep on his shoulder.

*after some few hours;

   "How's vacation, my darlings?" I looked up as soon as I heard that voice then me and my unni ran to him. "Daddyyyy!!!" we both hugged him. "I missed you appa~" I pouted then hug him one more time. "Nadooo~" he intentionally ruined the top of my hair. "Chh~" I giggled slightly. "Son in laws! How are you!" Mom hugged both babe and kwon oppa. "Great~ loved the vacation, mom!" Junhyung oppa playfully answered. "Yea, we really had a great time!" Kwon oppa added then share a high-five with babe. Unni ran to kwon oppa, " Are you gonna stay for the night or you'll go ahead?" unni asked. I felt dad sigh loud beside me. "My daughter takes care of her boyfriend, first? I'm quite jealous~" appa joked.

   "Appa~ it's my duty~" I let go of dad so unni can hug him. I silently go to mom then gave her kiss in the cheeks. "Any food, mom?" I asked then held oppa's hand on my left. "You're always hungry~ what's up with that~" mom slightly tap my tummy. "Hehe~ I wanted to eat before we go here but I missed your cooking!" I squeled. "Me too~ good thing Jb and others followed. If not, I'll eat burned eggs everyday~" oppa laughed with mom (+_+) Were they pertaining to my eggs?

   "Kids~ are you all hungry?" Appa suddenly shouted to the whole house. "Only Jiyeon~" kwon oppa answered. Then they laughed. Seriously! "We'll have dinner later with Jun's family and Kwon's family, k? So girls, get ready before 8pm! And you boys, go home now. We'll see each other later~" dad said. "Wait, dad? Are we gonna talk about our wedding already? I haven't proposed yet!" Kwon oppa said which earned him a glare from unni. And almost from dad. While mom laughed. "Oh, you~ I think Jihyun will get married at 30. So you better wait patiently~" dad smiled then leave Kwon oppa, dumbfounded. "Hahahaha~" mom continue laughing. "Stop it mom~" I rolled eyes.

*8pm:

   

   "Babe~ lookin' gorgeous as always!" oppa greeted me first. "And you look like a grandpa~" I pokerfaced. He pretend he didn't hear what I said then greeted my parents. "Good Evening~" mom answered. "Hey beautiful~" I heard a girl's voice behind me. I turned around to see my own mother-in-law:"> Even though we're not engage yet, she'll soon be my mother in law~ "Hello aunt-- I mean mom~ hehe, you look beautiful too~" I complimented as well. "Od, don't make me feel good~" she smiled. "I'm telling the truth~ where's dad?" I asked. I'm still quite awkward when I calld them that but they told me to call them that so I can't really help it~

   After few greetings and chit-chats, our food arrived. Great! I'm starving! "Eat well kids.." kwon oppa's dad said. Our parents talked about some business related stuffs but I swear I heard my and unni's name there. Can't just really figure it out. Are they planning to fix marriage us? Well, no need. I'm going to marry oppa soon. Wether it's arranged or not. I take a glance at Kwon oppa, he looked bothered so I'm a bit curious why. Unni is also eating silently. I tapped oppa's hand. "What's with their faces?" I asked. Oppa looked at them then at me again, "Don't know but uncle talked to them before this. I don't know what's that." he answered. By uncle, oppa mean kwon oppa's dad.

   I don't know but I suddenly felt....worried? I felt heavy. I wonder what did they talk about? To make unni and oppa's face like that. I tapped oppa again, "Do you have any idea?" I asked. He shrugged head. "No. But I think it has something to do with either one of them or both of them.." he said. "I'm worried. I'm curious." I pouted.

   By 11pm, we got home. I hurriedly walked to unni. "Unni, what happened?" I asked. She looked confuse but then her gloomy face is back. "Hmm, maybe I'll tell it to you tomorrow? I'm still not in the mood 'cause of that, Ji~" unni said, quite serious. I nodded then told her to get a good night sleep. I sat at sofa in the living room alone when my dad came.. "Ji? Can I talk to you?"

 

 

 

 

 ---

What was that? Why is the atmosphere quite serious and gloomy? Well, double update! Hope you like it!

 
 
subscribe. comment. upvote^^
Author: Jaeroppi;*