I love you ❤

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter48*

 

Jiyeon's pov

   I felt his words that he wanna said through that song.. when he finished singing, he kneeled infront on me. We're still in this bench. I already wiped my tears, so did oppa. "Sorry for hurting you, Jiyeon.. I can't promise that I'll never do that again because for a couple, that measures how we truly love each other and our love will be much more stronger.. but I will try my best not to hurt you... I'm sorry. I think I'm insane that time when I'm scolding at you.. Sorry that I believed her more than you.. from now on babe, I will tell you everything. I won't hide anything from you.. sor--"

   I leaned over to give him a hug. "Stop saying sorry... I know you meant it since the first place.." I smiled. He hugged back immedietly. We continue like that for quite some time.. even If our position is hard, I can't get my arms off of his.. This is enough for me.. us, loving each other.. "I'm glad you still love me.." I whispered. He pulled from the hug then stood up. He grabbed my face with both hands then stare deep into my eyes.. "I love you now and will always will." He smiled then planted the sweetest kiss on my lips. Oh, how I missed this..

 

Junhyung's pov

   After I take Jiyeon home, I face Jihyun. "Ji, you can have your rest now.." Jihyun smiled at her. She leaved me a kissed on my cheek then go to her room. I look all over the house.. "Don't worry Jun, Mom's not home.. and she they don't know anything about this. I didn't tell her because I know you'll make up soon.." she said. I sighed heavy. This is the very first time that I'm taken aback with her presence. "Sorry Jihyun." I said. "It's ok, who am I to be angry with you if Ji already forgave you. I can't keep up with this atmosphere with you. I'm not used to it. Just...think before you speak, K? Bye!" she waved at me and I can't do nothing but smile back.. While walking home.. I remembered that day when Jihyun found out about my stupidity, she called at me yelling..

"Yah! Yong Junhyung! Why did you make my sister cry?"
"........."
"Do you know how much tears did she cry her eyeballs out because of you?! You know Jun, I really don't expect you to do this kind of thing. She heard you! She heard you saying that you want another girl and not her anymore! How could you do that? She's so innocent you know! You're the one that I expect to protect her but you're the freakin' one! The one who hurt her! Get your mind straight Junhyung! Fix up this mess. No one wants to see Ji like that!"
she hang up the phone with that.

   I still have to say sorry to the others, not just Jiyeon.. I'm glad that Jihyun, my bestfriend already forgive me. I wonder if Yookwon knew about this? He's in Japan with his father right now. He'll be back next week, I guess? I reached out house when it's midnight already. I found Ilhoon sitting beside the door. What's with this kid? "Yah, why are you here?" I asked. He looked stiff. "Hyung, my girlfriend broke up with me 'cuz I ate her beloved cake... hyung! Don't ever eat Jiyeon's food without permission!!" he shake me abit then stood to go to his room.

   What's up with that? I don't know if I'll laugh or will just stay quiet. They're so immature. Haha. Innocent kids-- Kids? They're older than Jiyeon. Then.. Jiyeon's a super kid?-- I don't even know why am I thinking this kind of thing! Maybe I'm insane because of our 1 week break up. Aishh. The moment I enter my room, my phone ring.. (Cool Babe calling...) I pick it up immedietly.

"I miss you already babe!" I said.
"I know. Just called to make sure your safe.."
"I love you. I LOVE YOU!"
"Ok babe. I get it. I love you too!"
"I just wanna say it again and again so you'll know how much I love you and how much I regret doing that mistake.. I LOVE YOU!'
"Babe, this is a command. I don't want you to say that again. Anything related to that, k? I forgive you already. Let's stop talking about that.."
"...what are we talking about again? Aha. I love you! I love you babe!!! I.LOVE.YOU!"
"Haha, I miss you already! I love you oppa!"
"Me too. I love you! And always remember that... I LOVE YOU, k? haha."

   We continue our conversation like nothing happened between us. I love her so much that I'll do anything she ask. I'll be willing! I love that much. And I guess my love became stronger because of what happened. Mom's right. Before I sleep, I sent messages to all of them saying how sorry am I. I wish we could be like before.. I love you babe.

 
 

 

 

 

 

 ---

Finally~ Back to school tomorrow! Argh=______=

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*