Hang-out.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
 

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter06*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   "Yah!" I slightly yelled as they mention the happenings yesterday.. Chh, these girls. (=////=) "What? We're just asking! What happened?" Suzy asked while wiggling her eyebrows. "What happened? We talked! That's it!" I rolled eyes but still blushing. "That's it? I don't get you Ji. Before, even if it's just a little thing.. you're bragging us about it. But now? You're hiding them! What happened?!!" Jieun scold. All eyes are on us now. This is so embarassing~ We're at the mall right now by the way. We decided to watch some movies because last week, me and Suzy are sick.

   "Girls, I told you that's it. I told him that he doesn't speak much and he answered me with a smile.. nothing more (>/////<)" I said. "Psh. Fine, fine." they rolled eyes. "Oh Jiyeon-ah~?" someone called. We turned and saw Yookwon oppa. I notice Suzy and Jieun looked around him. "Oppa~ What are you doing here?" I smiled. "Yookwon oppa! You're alone?" Suzy asked. "Ah? No, I'm waiting for Junhyung. Her mom told him to relax so he thought of bringing me around.." oppa answered.

   "Oh.. with--" Jieun look at me. "--Junhyung oppa... by the way, what will you guys do to relax? Watch movie?" Suzy asked. "Hmm.. sounds cool.-- Junhyung-ah!" Yookwon oppa waved at Junhyung who's walking to our direction with a pokerface. What a serious guy. He really needs to relax huh? He came to us. "So, let's watch movie oppa?" Suzy and Jieun asked. These girls are seriously too friendly (~.~) "Sure! ARe you cool with it Jun?" oppa turned to Junhyung. "Yeah." he nodded. We all headed to one of the cinemas there when Yookwon oppa circled his arms around my shoulder... again. I smiled at him pretending that it's ok. I saw Suzy and Jieun's face... they look shocked. Inside..

(-_-)___(~.~)___(=_=)  -> jieun___jiyeon___suzy

   We didn't sit next to each other... to avoid noises. Yookwon oppa saw us. "What's with that faces, girls?" he asked. "Beautiful." we said. "Haha, I know.. I know. I mean, why didn't you sit next to each other?" he asked. "To avoid noises." Suzy answered without looking at him. "Ohh, ok." he nodded. "Jiyeon, I'll sit beside you later ok? If anyone will sit here, tell them it's taken.. I'm gonna buy our foods first with Junhyung." he said then left.

   "Does.. Yookwon oppa...... likes you?" they both ask. Not loud. "Chh.. that's ridiculous." I said. "Just wondering..." Suzy said. "Yea, I think he likes you..." Jieun said. "Me too." Suzy giggled a bit. "Girls. We don't dit next to each to AVOID noises... K?" I said. "Ah. right." they nodded. After a while... think we came too early. The movie's still not playing.

   "Junhyung oppa~ just sit here!" Suzy pointed her left which is also my right. (,^^)(~_~)(~.~)___(^^.) I'm trying to be coooool.... then Yookwon oppa arrived with the foods. Junhyung didn't even bother helping him.. Geez. "Where's my place?" he asked. Jieun pointed her right which is also my left then sat down. (,^^)(~_~)(*.*)(--,)(^.^) then the movie started.........

 

   After 2hours.. we're inside the powder room while oppa and Junhyung are waiting for us at the games center. "Why aren't you looking at Junhyung oppa earlier, Ji?" Jieun asked. "Yea, you looked stiff. Did you even watched the movie?" Suzy continued. "Uh... c'mon girls. What if I glance at him then my eyes will never leave? Chh. That'll be hard." I said then smiled at them... they're looking at me like.. I'm a crazy girl. Chh.

 

 

Yookwon's POV:

   I saw Jiyeon sitting on a bench near the girls toilet alone. I left Junhyung playing arcade there... I approach her. She had her eyes closed. I had the greatest plan. I put my face infront of hers then poke her side tummy. "Ah!" she opened her eyes then.. ?(.00) (^^.) I moved my face then sat beside her. "Why did you do that oppa?" she asked with big eyes. "Ahaha, nothing." I laughed. Junhyung suddenly appeared. "You left me?" he asked. Aigoo this guy. always creeping me out with his gazes. "Mainhae.." I stood up then drag Junhyung.. "We'll be at the games center Ji.." I said. She nodded then smile................and then smile to Junhyung. Did he.....smiled back?

   After some hours.. we decided to just walk and take the girls home one by one. We already sent Jieun and Suzy home. Only Jiyeon's turn. "You didn't bring Jihyun with you?" Junhyung started talking. He's talking to her. "A-ah.. she said she's busy.." Jiyeon answered then Jun just nodded. (~_~) (--.)? (+,+) _> junhyung, yookwon, jiyeon

   "What's your name again?" Jun asked her again. "Uh.. Park Jiyeon.." Ji said then they both nodded. It's an awkward atmosphere. "Ji, did you eat already?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders. "Aren't you hungry?" I asked again. "Hm. Kinda~" she said. "Wanna buy some foods?" Junhyung asked her. "Uu-uh.. no.. I'm ok." she asnwered. Why is she stuttering? "How about drinks?" Junhyung hand her a coke. "Ah. Thanks.." Jiyeon bowed slightly then they drink their coke. "Aren't you giving me one, Jun?" I asked. "That's the last. Sorry." he said. I wonder how did we became friends? (-_-)??

   "I'm gonna take you home Ji.." I smiled and she nodded. (,~~) (.^^) (^,^) then suddenly.. Ilhoon appeared out of nowhere.. "Hey hyung! Hey Jiyeoni~" he greeted. Jiyeon just nodded again. "Yah, hyung?" Ilhoon poked Junhyung. "Oh, you're here.." Jun said. Is he.......like out of the world? "Yes. Didn't you notice me?" Ilhoon wondered. Jun shakes head. "So, where are we heading to?" Ilhoon asked. "I'm gonna take Ji home." I smiled. "Whose house?" he asked. This silly kid. "Their's ofcourse!" I slightly scold. Good thing those two are busy with their cokes... "We're going too!" Ilhoon said. "Who?" I asked. "Me and hyung~" I nodded.

   After 10minutes, we've arrived SILENTLY at Jiyeon's house. SILENTLY. If you take Ilhoon out of the picture (-.-) He's the opposite of Junhyung.. "I'll get your number, Jiyeon.." Jun said then Ji gave him her phone number. "Thanks to the three of you~ I'll go inside now. Thanks!" Jiyeon said then get inside thir house. "Can I get Jiyeon's number, Jun?" I asked. He looked at me.. "No." he said. Wha-- "Just kidding. Here." he smiled then handed me his phone. "I'll text her lateeeer~" I sang (^__^)

 

 

 

 

 

 ---

Long update! Junhyung gets Jiyeon's phone number?? Wow. Interesting~ And, Yookwon likes Jiyeon?? Hmm? (~.~)?

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*