Theirs.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter38*

 

Junhyung's POV:

   I was with Jiyeon the whole time. We met with new faces, her classmates, my classmates and ofcoarse we spend time with our friends. But, in her class there really are alot of guys, I can't help but feel worried. You know, my girl's beautiful. Perfect. So I'm very worried. "Are you both enjoying the party? You're with each other since earlier-.-" Wooyoung commented. He's with Jieun and Nichkhun's with Suzy and ofcoarse, I'm with Jiyeon.

   "We're enjoying oppa. Dun worry." Jiyeon smiled. "So, when will the party's over again?" I asked. "Hmm, 12. But they said you can go out right now if you want." Suzy answered. "Ahh, ok. Let's go babe." I held Jiyeon by her waist. "You're leaving?" Nickhun asked. I nodded. "I'm staying at Jiyeon's house so, we'll spend time with each other." I grinned. Jiyeon hit my arm. "ert." Jiyeon whispered. "Haha, ooooh~ Ok then. See ya!" Jieun and the others waved then we leaved the venue.

   After driving for 30minutes, we've finally arrived at the house. Oh if Jiyeon forgot to tell you, Yookwon and Jihyun fly back to Japan to continue their studies. "Eomma?" Jiyeon shouted after we entered the door. "Oh, you're early-- Junhyung-ah, are you gonna stay for the night?" Mom asked while yawning. Haha, I'm calling her mom now ^_^ "Nae eomma, he's gonna stay for tonight. Where's dad?" Jiyeon asked. "Buisness trip, he'll come back on Monday.. ok, since I know that you're both tired. Why don't you two get some sleep. Just sleep, k?" Mom winked at me and that made me smile. Haha, Jiyeon's mom really love to . "Chh, we that mom. Goodnight." Jiyeon kissed at her cheeks then mom leaved us.

   We locked the front door and go directly to her room. "Oppa, wanna take shower first?" Jiyeon asked while fixing her bed. "Nope, I'll lay down for awhile.. you go first." I said then sit at the bed. "Ok.." she grabbed the towel then head in her bathroom. She's still wearin' the glamorous dress. It realyl fits her. I take my coat off and lay on the headboard then close my eyes. After a few seconds, I heard the door opened. I opened my eyes to see Jiyeon beside the bed. "Oppa, you tired?" she smiled angelicly. I smiled back. "No, just resting.." I answered. "Ok.. Ca-can you... uh.. h-help u-u- my dress? I c-can't reach it." she turned around me quickly. I stood up and pinch her cheeks from behind then kissed her head. "I love it when you're blushing~" I teased.

   "Chh.. f-fine. it now." she said. I know she's still blushing. I her dress from behind and saw her fair-skinned back. She turned to me while holding the chest part of the dress, makin' sure it will not come off. "Thank you oppa~" she smiled then kiss me and I kiss back. My hands travel through her waist, closing the gap between us. We continue kissing as I felt her arms finding their way on the back of my head, pulling my head towards her to deepened the kiss. We both pulled out from the kiss, panthing. "Go take a shower now while I'm still sane." I said with husky voice :D "Haha, ok~" she winked at me then ran to the bathroom. I almost saw her (=/////////=) That's why I pulled out.

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   I came out of my bathroom and my oppa's not here. Maybe he's taking a shower already. I sat on the edge of my bed then started drying my hair. I'm wearing a white cotton shirt with my black and white star pajama^o^ After few seconds I heard the door open so I look at it. "Oppa-- (>//////////<)" I turned again to my direction while blushing. Chh! Earlier, it's the two of us makin' out and now he's topless! What does he want me to do?!! I suddenly felt cold arms wrapped around my waist. "Oppa, atleast put on a shirt!" I exclaimed. I heard him smirk. "Blushing Jiyeon~" he whispered then blew my right ear. CHHH!! Shivers down my spine!! "Oppa!" I bit my lower lip for more self-control! Stop now oppa or I might you-- ? ---?!! No Jiyeon! That's so not you!! =///= Sorry, can't help it.

   He finally let go of me while giggling. Oh great! I'm red! "Hahaha.. I'm just teasing yaa~" he continue giggling =__= "Chh~" I hissed then continue drying ym hair. He head out of my room again and came back after a few minutes. "What did you do?" I asked. My hair's finally dry~ I can end this tiring day! "Brush my teeth.." he lay down beside me at my bed.

   "--to kiss you the whole night." he continued. And here I am, blushing again>__< "Stop teasing me oppa~" I said. He laughed a bit then turned my head to face him. "I missed you." he said while looking deeply at my eyes then wrapped his arms around my waist. I held his face then leave a sweet and tender kiss at his forehead. "I know oppa, I missed you too." I smiled at him. "But I missed you to death! That's not fair~ I'm always longing for your scent, kiss, touch... you know I'm not a sweet talker but I'm still telling you all this.." he said and those words made me smile. Smile like a dog xD Hahaha, ok. I know it's a bit exaggerating.

   "But I missed everything about you every milisecond oppa, I think it's fair." I said. He just shrugged his shoulders. After we stared at each other for a while, I burried my face on his chest. "Do you want to sleep already, babe?" he whispered. "Not yet. Let's do something~" I said. He held my face then put a large GRIN on his face........

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 ---
It's summer vacation! And Philippines is so darn HOT! Anyways, here's another update about Jiyeon and Junhyung ofcoarse~ Hope you like it! And please do comment. I'm getting kinda lonely~ T^T
 
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*