Shopping~

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter36*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   "NO! Don't you think of wearin' jeans!" Krystal and Sulli exploded at the same time. "What? It's our fashion." Amber winked. I nodded as an agreement. "But NO! I won't let you!" Krystal pouted. "Oh stop that." Sulli pokerfaced at Krystal. "You know that Amber's decisions are always final." Sulli continued. And Amber just smiled proudly. "But--" Krystal got cut off. "Our decisions aren't official for Amber. And for you Jiyeon~" Sulli looked at me. "You'll wear a dress." Sulli creepily smiled.

 

FRIDAY:

   "Ji! Since when did you hate dresses??!" Suzy exclaimed. I'm sitting at my bed and here's Jieun and Suzy, ruining my morning. They said that we should get ready for the Acquaintance Party already which is 6 in the evening. Hello??! It's just 5 in the morning!! They're seriously excited, AREN'T THEY?! Chh. So annoying. And now they're forcing me to wear a dress. I told them already that I don't feel like wearin' a dress for tonight! "Hey, I never said that I hate them, I said, I don't want them tonight. K?" I sleepily explained then yawned.

   "Yea right, shut up. We're going to the mall later." Jieun said with sleepy face and lay down on my bed. "What--? Jieun-ah! I thought you're helping me out here?" Suzy exclaimed. "Yea, yea. Later. I'm still sleepy! It's your fault for dragging me here at 4:30 in the moring! Are you that excited to see Nichkhun oppa wearin' a suit? Geez Suzy. Sleep." Jieun closed eyes and I lay beside her. "Yaaah~" Suzy shaked us. "Shut up, Suzy. Let.Us.Sleep." I said with eyes closed. I heard her pout then lay beside me.

 

10 IN THE MORNING:

   "Yah! Wake up, you lazy Suzy!!" Jieun screamed while pulling Suzy's arm out of my bed. Me and Jieun are ready for mall but Suzy's still sleeping. Look at who's excited earlier-_- "Eh! SHUT UP!" Suzy yelled back, still in her dreams. "Nichkhun oppa! Suzy won't wake up!!" Jieun joked. Nichkhun oppa's not here. "WAIT! LET'S GO! I'M READY!" Suzy fixed herself abit then head outside the house. "Chh, that girl." I rolled eyes then we followed her. "Where's Nichkhun oppa?" Suzy asked. "I ate him." I replied. "Yah! Give him back!" Suzy yelled again. "Chh! My ears are giving up already Suzy. Shut up, will ya?" I annoyingly exploded.

   "Ok. Let's go. Sulli and Krystal told me to convince you to waer a dress. So, don't say NO!" Suzy warned. "Ok." I said and after 123542345years. We've arrived at the mall. We first ate lunch. Why? Because these two shop like there's no more time left. Me? I shop like there's no tomorrow xD! Yeah, I'm really their bestfriend.

   We've entered lots of botiques already and everything that will fit us, we'll buy them. But we haven't bought any dress for tonight. We enjoyed shopping for jeans and shirts. We're just simple girls. Who spends like crazy for clothes and such. Haha~ "Yah, Jiyeon-ah~ This dress~~~ Try it on....." Suzy said with sparkling eyes. Once I saw the dress she handed me, my eyes automatically grab the dress with sparkling eyes too. Haha~ It's so beautiful!!!! *Q*

   After I tried it on. It fits me!! It's like, it's made for me! Seriously! I love it~! "Jieun-ahh~ try this on! It'll suit you, promise!" I exclaimed as I handed the cute, light colored cocktail dress to Jieun. "Ah! It's perfect!" she exclaimed from inside the fitting room. "Told ya~" I smiled proudly. "Ok, that's enough! Go out here and choose a dress for me." Suzy commanded and go back to the dresses section.

   We're seriously weird but we pick clothes for each other and not for ourselves. Why? Simple. The clothes that I like fits Jieun, Jieun's choice of clothes fit Suzy and Suzy's style fits me~ Haha, that's why we can't hop without each other. Haha, yea we're weird xP

   "Here, Suzy!" Jieun handed the black with a little touch of white dress to Suzy and she excitedly fit it inside the fitting room. "How's it?" Jieun asked. "B-E-A-utiful~" Suzy answered. She just mock Bruce on Bruce Almighty~ "Now, buy it then we'll head for the heels section." I said as we wait for her. After some steps, we reached the heels section. Me and Suzy bought Black heels. Mine's got gold colored crystal on it and Suzy's just a simple 'like a belt' one. 

   "Got yours?" I asked Jieun while looking at the other shoes. "Nope, not yet." she said. "Just buy this. It's simple but classy." I said while holding a skin colored wegde heels. "It's good. Ok, I'll buy this. I want to go home already~" she said and heade for the counter.

   While waiting for her, the line's quite long so me and Suzy seated for a while. "How's you and oppa?" Suzy asked. "Sweet. Strong." I smiled. She smiled too. "Good, you look really happy." she said. "Ofcoarse, I am. I didn't know that Junhyung oppa's famous at school." I tilted my head. She slightly laughed. "Well, yea. Us too. Except for his brainy self, the other seniors or those who are in his batch said that he's attractive 'cause of his snobbish image." Suzy said then look at me. "Better careful. There's alot of beautiful girls on our school." she teased. "Stop it." I pouted. "Haha, I'm just kidding. I'll kick Jun oppa's face if he do that!" she punched the air. "Kick or punch?" I sarcastically asked. "Uhh.. kick? forget it! I'll beat him up then! There, happy? You and  Jieun kept on correcting me~"  she pouted this time. I laughed at his face then Jieun finally arrived.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 ---
Next update will be tomorrow~ ^___^ Girl's day out! Love the phot above. I edited it ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ
 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*