Girlfriends~

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

 

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter23*
 
Suzy's POV:
 
Hahaha! Hello everybody~ Me, Jieun, Wooyoung oppa and Nickhun oppa watched Jun oppa kissed Jiyeon's forehead. Are they a couple already??? I'm just so happy that after we  planned this for 2hours yesterday, It got a great result. Junhyung oppa has nothing to do with this plan, we just told him this hmm... maybe 30minutes ago? He kinda hesitate at first but we encourage him by..
Me: "Oppa! If you can't do this now then when?? I'm sure she'll never reject you! EVER!"
Jieun: "Oppa, pull yourself together and confess what you feel for her. Maybe she loves you back right?"
Wooyoung oppa: "Man,  Yookwon sacrificed for the happiness of the both of you. Don't waste it all.. who knows~"
Nick oppa: "You can't be fool forever dude, atleast you gotta tell her one day, but that day has come and that's today. Go get your girl!"
There~ did we encourage him or we just make him realize that he's too slow? (-_-)? Anyways.. atleast we convince him right? They should thank us!
 
   Are you guys wondering why we did all this? Psh, we're just bored. And think that it's taking them too long to confess for what they feel.Duh~ they love each other! What if someone appear again to take Jiyeon or Junhyung oppa, right? That's even more harder. Atleast know they know. "Suzy-ah, do you think they're a couple now??" Jieun asked excitedly while we're still behind this tall grass here with the two boys ofcoarse. They're the one who arranged the fireworks. "Ofcoarse! I will kick Jiyeoniie if not!" I said as I lifted up my fist and punch the wind. "Kick or punch?" she sarcastically asked while rising an eyebrow. "I mean kick.." I said and prentend to kick the grass.
 
Jieun's POV:
 
*jiyeon's room*
 
   "Aww!! Yaaaaaah!!" Ji screamed as Suzy kick her . Jiyeon rub her poor with her palms ヽ(#`Д´)ノ!!!!   (◎◎;)!?? (+o+'' )!!!? ~> Suzy, Jiyeon, Me. Ji look confuse with shock face. Me? I'm shock as well but not as Jiyeon, why? duh~ I never think that Suzy will really kick her! I thought she's just saying those stuff! As soon as Ji said that she and Jun oppa still isn't a couple , there.. Suzy kicked her. "Hey girls! What's goin' on there??" Jiyeon's mom asked from outside the door. "Uhh, nothing aunt. They're.... uh, they're just.. practicing their voice for the singing contest in school! Right! I'm teaching them voice lessons by screaming ^0^" I happily responded to Aunt when I slightly opened Ji's door to answer her. She nod and nod. "Ok.. don't make it too hard, arasseo? and don't scream too much.." I nodded at her and she leave. I close the door and look at the both of them, they're not aware the aunt just asked what happened. (-___-) "What was that for??!!!!" Jiyeon exclaimed while still rubbing her . "You rejected Junhyung oppa's confession?!!!!" Suzy scolded at her. Ji's face kinda soften and Suzy's face follow. Psh, OK. I'll make mine follow too.. duh~ "I did not rejected it, ok? I just told him that I'm not ready for now.. Chh! You didn't let me finish first before kicking my ! CHHH!" Ji answered and our faces loosen the soft effect.
 
  "Are you happy?" Suzy asked. Me and Ji look at her. Concern? *teasing tone* reeeaalllyy?? "Ofcoarse. I gotta stand for what I said, right?" JIyeon said. I nodded as an agree sign. "Ok, fine enough for me." Suzy layed down on Jiyeon's bed. I look at Ji.. haha! Her jaw almost fell! "What?" Suzy look at Ji. "What, what????? Atleast a sorry? for kicking my ?!" Jiyeon screamed again. Aigooo.. (-_______-) Ok, I'm the legendary pokerfaced girl in this chapter (-__-). "It's not my fault! You did not talk faster or atleast shield your from me, duh!!" Suzy screamed back. "CHH! I did not know that your gonna kick me after I said that! Now, tell me how can I protect my precious from you?!!!" Jiyeon screamed back. "SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" I exclaimed. For another time, DUH! (-___-) They didn't listen to me! I think they didn't hear me at all!! Gaaaaahd! This girls that I love!...........................ew. I DID NOT said that (-__________________-)
 
 
 
 
 ---
Sorry for the late update>.
starts tomorrow morning, 6am! I think I might not update
regurlarly...ok? I'll focus more in school. I'm in the 9th
grade now!! Yeeeeeey~
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*