DAY3: Hide and Seek

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
  

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter59*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   "Bonfire!" Krystal cheered as the we lightened up the fire on the center on us all. We just finished having a swim. It's already 7pm and the sun's down already. "Waoh, that was tiring! These guys keeps on pushing me on the water that I didn't have the time to rinse off!" Amber pouted. She's referring to Wooyoung and Yookwon oppa. Told you they all get along just great. Haha! "Well that's ok! You're still alive!" Wooyoung oppa joked. Junhyung oppa and Jihyun unni arrived with chips on their hands. We're planning to play! Spin the bottle! Telling of one anothers thought! Hahaha~

   "K, who want's to start?" my babe said with the glass bottle on his hand. "Me! I want to spin it!" Sulli volunteered. She take the bottle from oppa then take a spin. "Woah! Me? Already?" Amber said. Haha, the head of the bottle pointed her. "What question?" she asked while chewing. "Do you have a person you admire this time? Like these days.." Jihyun unni asked excitedly. We all turned to Amber. We're interested, k? "Woah. Whatta question. Well honestly, I do. And we're currently friends right now." she answered. Wow. She have? GREAT! Can't wait to see the girly Amber soon! "Do we know him?" Krystal asked. "Hmm. I don't think so. He's a family friend." she said.

   "Next?" Amber spun the bottle and it pointed. "Jihyun unni!!" Suzy exclaimed. "Well, unni. I've got a question for you since before. And I know that it's already past. Just curious." Jieun started. Hmm.. I wonder what's that? I heard Yookwon oppa smirked. "Guess I already knew it." he said. "What is it?" unni cluelessly asked. "Well, we're wondering.. how did you helped oppa moved on from Ji... peace, k?" Suzy said then smiled to us. My eyes grew big when I heard their question. CHH! What are these girl's saying?! It's still awkward you know! I frozed with that question then felt Junhyung oppa held my hand. "Why're you blushing?" he asked. "I'm.....embarassed." I look down. "It's ok, Ji~" Kwon oppa put his arm on my shoulder. That's more comfortable...but I'm still...awkward.

   "Wait..Oppa? Which oppa?" Sulli asked with big eyes, same with Krystal and Amber. I already told Jb about that.. "Well, I courted Ji when she was in high school. Courted her for a long time but soon, she rejected me. I found out that she likes Jun. So I let them be. I go to Japan and...." kwon oppa explained then look at unni. Telling her to continue the story. "...I followed him there after few months and I was there, comforting him. He told me he liked me before but he treasure our friendship. He moved on fast and then, we unconciously treated each other preciously then...yea. Here we are.." unni ended her speech with a red cheeks. Yookwon oppa giggled then kissed unni's cheeks. While the girls....have an open mouth. (o0o) (>0<) (*0*) ->amber, sulli, krystal. "Woah....wow." they said in unison.

 

Junhyung's POV:

   "Next will be... JB!" Krystal cheered. "Tell us a secret bro!" Amber said. Jaebum can't just help but laugh... I know something was up with this guy. I don't feel burdened though. "Secret about?" he scratch his head. "Girls! What else? (-.-)" Yookwon answered. "Girls? Hmmm, let's see." I saw him take a quick glance at Jiyeon. "Well, I still can't find the right one. I thought I found her already but no. I'll do the right thing." he smiled at us. I knew it. Tss. And because the other people here don't know what is he talking about, they just stare at him with '???' on their heads. "It's the best to do the right thing." Seungho agreed. I think he knew too. He's a guy after all. Think he felt it earlier. "But I highly recommend to atleast let her know. That's the least you can do.." Sulli added. She knew too? Did Seungho told her? Tss, how do I suppose to know? (=__=) "I know she wouldn't change mind." I smiled comfortably.. Yes. Atleast tell Jiyeon that he has feelings for her. It's ok for me. I know my girlfriend. He looked at me quite stunned then later on changed into an innocent smile. "Guess I have to." he said.

   "Whaㅡ I don't tend to disturb but, what the hell are you guys talking about? Mind sharing? Man?" Wooyoung look at me curiously. I look at each one of them Yea, they didn't know. Even Jiyeon. What do we expect? She's mostly slow. "Don't be bothered. That's nothing." I smiled. They look suspicious but then just tag along by nodding. "Who's next?" Jiyeon asked. "Me." I said then face her. "Dare." I added. I saw a shade of red on her cheeks. I wonder what's this girl is thinking? (*//*) (-_- )? "What dare?" she looked nervous. "Aren't you the one who gonna decide about that?" I said. She nodded then face the others.. "What dare, guys?" she cheered. She's bright nowadays... This story should be, Mr. Cool and Ms. Cute, right? I was only serious on the first chapter and that's because they didn't give me any coke. Haha~

   "A good one?ㅡ" I cutted Jihyun off. "This is getting boring. Let's play hide and seek! It's dark already, so it will be more exciting." I said. "But the dareㅡ" I kissed Jiyeon's lips. She looked shock. "What? I thought that's what the most of you are thinking... I wouldn't say everyone." I teasingly smirked then glance at Jb. I saw him sent me a smirk back while shaking his head. See? This is why I don't treat him as a competitor. I know he knew the right thing.

   "Hide and seek! Yey! Great idea!" Sulli exclaimed. "Ok, let's start? What the consequence?" Yookwon asked. "The last to be found will be the winner, but we'll have 4 different rounds. That 4 person who are found first will do the consequence which is, cleaning this bonfire and they have to cook breakfast for us tomorrow." I explained. "Cool. How long did you plan this oppa?" Jiyeon asked. "Hmm, I'm just curious about this game. Let's start!" I said. "Wait, we have to decide about the groups first. Since were many, we will divide us into four to five groups. Each should have a guy in the group for protection of the girls. For this first round, weㅡ" Nichkhun was cut off by Suzy. "What first round, oppa?" she asked. "Well, I'm curious about this game too. I bet It'll be boring if it's just one round, right?" he explained.

   "Yea.. right." Jb agreed. "Looks like you guys lacked childhood memories, eh?" Jihyun said. Me, Nick, Wooyoung and Kwon shrugged. "Well, we're childhood friends and because our parents doesn't allow us much to be outdoors, we play inside the house which is...quite small?" Wooyoung explained. They all nodded. "Ohh...ppali! Let's play already!" Jieun said then smiled at Wooyoung. I don't get this two.. "ㅡey. As I was saying. First round, we'll just pick our groupmates consisting of 4-5 members." Nickhun continued. "How will it change on the next round?" Kwon asked. "Hmm. Randomly. We'll have three main bases each group! You'll choose one of the three. You can't see those people who chose that base already. And if you choose a base that's already 4 or 5, you will be placed on the lacking team. Cool? I think quick huh?" I proudly said. "Cool. Yep. That was quick, Jun." Kwon gave me a high-five.

After moments. We have our 1st groups already;
 - ji, jun, zay, nick
 - woo, jie, seung, sulli
 - yoo, jih, amb, krys, jb

   "So.. do your best in hiding! And protect the girls well!" Kwon shouted then we all ran out. We're in the jungle side of the beach. But it's ok since we assured first that there are no dangerous animals here. And we've already decided  the punishment. Each person from a group will surrender if they're caught and they have to clean up the bonfire mess and cook for us tomorrow. For example, if our group will be caught first, we have to surrender one member to do the punishment. 3rd group is the seeker. They're 5, so we better be careful.

   I held Jiyeon's hand and we ran alone. We leave Suzy and Nick too. It's better if a team will not remain together. Cuz if we're all caught. We have to choose one. "Oppa, I didn't know that you don't play much when you're young.." I saw her pouted. This girl's always cute.. "Aish. It's ok. That's why we're playing now right?" I said then hug her head slightly since we're not in a good position right now. We're hiding behind the bushes so we have to be careful not to caught any attention.

   After a quite long silence. The idea of JB confessing to Jiyeon kicked my mind. I unconciously peck Jiyeon's cheek. "Wae?" she whispered cuz we know that Jihyun is close. We heard her just now. "I trust my Jiyeon." I whispered back. Even if it's dark, I can see her confused face. "O..kay? Are you ok, oppa?" she asked. "Ofcourse. I love you." I smiled out if nowhere. "Arayo. Did you do something bad, huh?" she said. I don't know what to do if I'll laugh because she's too cute right now or feel guilty cuz she hasn't let go of the huge mistake I made before. "Babo. Aniya.. I just love you so much that if I don't voice it out, I'll explode." I said. "Chh, you sweet talker. Arasseo, arasseo. I love you too oppa!" I felt her hands on my cheeks.

   "Who's there? I know that voice." We heard Jihyun's voice coming near us. Jiyeon's voice became slightly loud when she said I love you too. "Yaaaaah! Show yourselves!" Jihyun shouted. (=___=) What show our selves? As long as I remember, we're playing hide and seek. And it's the seeker's obligation to find those who are hidden. This lady's crazy.

   "Found'ya!!" We heard Amber's voice following by Sulli and Seungho's complaining... "Oh! Here's the two here!" I was quite shock when Yookwon suddenly appeared in front of us making Jiyeon startle. Hahaha, she almost slapped him~

 

1st round END

*at the base1

   I chose this base first when I found Seungho, Sulli and Jb in it already.. the others are still hidden so round 2 still won't start. "Oppa~" Sulli greeated. I nodded my head at them. "What are you guys doing?" I asked. We sat at thr sand. "We're just asking Jaebum." Sulli answered. "Asking? 'bout what?" I asked again.  You guys know that I'm not normally like this. I'm just curious about what they're asking Jb. "'bout Jiyeon.." Seungho casually answered. I noddedy head.... "How did you know this oppa?" Sulli asked.

   "Hmm.. I just felt it and also saw it by his actions." I said then face Jb. "So, dude. When are you gonna confess?" I asked. "Uh. Is it really ok?" he asked. "Yea. As I said so earlier. I trust her." I smiled. "Ah.. ok. Later then. " he said. I nodded as responce. "But aren't you gonna worry atleast a bit? You know, I might confuse her..." he said again. I quietly smirked. "She'llbe confuse if she have feelings for you or she's sorry." I said. He nodded. "Right. I'll still confess.." After that. Time passed by and it's already round 3.

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   Round 3 started and I've never seen oppa since round 1 ended. I'm with Jaebum now. He dragged me far from most of them. He said he's gonna tell me something...hmm. "Yah, Jaebumie. Say it now." I started. We stopped then he sigh out as he face me. "Wait, I'm not quite ready. This is sudden!" he said. I rolled eyes then sat at cutted tree in there. "Ok. I'll wait."

   "Chh! Yah. What's that?! Tell me now!" I demanded. "Tss, I thought you'll wait? It's only been 10 seconds." he said then sat beside me. "Well, don't keep me waiting. Just what's that you're gonna tell me? You're not gonna confess, are ya?" I laughed for minute thinking about what I said was ridiculous. "What if I will, Jiyeonie?" he said. Kinda serious tone. "Will what?" I stopped laughing. "Confess." he looked at me. "Confess what?" I asked. "Ya know.. what if I'll confess to you?" he said while rubbing his hands. He's doing that whenever he's awkward. "Well yeah, confess what?" I asked for the nth time. I don't get this guy, seriously! Why can't he finish off his sentence nicely?! I saw him brushed his hair with his hand then look at me again. "What if I'll confessy feelings to you?!" he said. Quite irritated I guess. What now? He's irritated?!

   "What feelings?! Are you feeling scared right now? Well, I can't protect you cuz you're the one who's suppose to protect me, right?! What are you saying?" I sigh, out of frustration. He look at me like I'm the world's slowest turtle. "What?" I innocently asked. Great. Earlier, I'm frustrated. Now, I'm confused! (+____+) "Wow....you're driving me crazy......" he said while  shaking his head. "I already told you everything, Jiyeonie.." he continued with a cant-believe-look. "What everything? That you're scared?" I asked. He rubbed his temples. "Aniyo, aniyo... come on. I'm sure they're all caught already." he said then held my hand to get back to the bon fire.

   On our way out, I kept on asking him about what his earlier.. he just kept on saying its nothing then later on he'll say something about 'confess' again and I still don't get it.. "(-_-) Seriously Jiyeon? Is your mind still in earth?" that was the last thing he told me and I still don't get what his talking about....

 

 

 

 

 

 ---

Long update! Sorry for not updating for almost a month. Had our exams last week^^ so, enjoy the update! And please understand the game's explanation. Told you I'm not good with 'em~

 
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*