Paris, France2

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter66*

 

Junhyung's POV:

   "." I cursed as I noticed them time. What am I doing? We're gonna miss our flight to see my goddess! I took out my phone and immedietly call Nick.

(Ya! Eodiya!)
"Wait. Are you there already? I haven't even packed for my clothes!
(Tss. Drop the clothes dude. We're only staying there for a night.)
"Aish. Arasseo. I'm coming."

 

   I texted my mom that I'm going to Paris now and I'll be back maybe tomorrow. I hurried out of my classroom and put my things on my locker. My schedule is the one to blame! I have this late schedule and other students already go home so you see it's now 11pm and my class today was supposed to end at 8pm. Darn. I head out of the school and quickly call for a cab to go to incheon airport. After some long drive. For me. I pay the cab and luckily found Nick immedietly. "You're still wearing our uniform! Didn't you have atleast a bag?" Nick said as we ran inside the airport. "I don't have. I've only got my wallet and passport here in my pocket." we finally reached the plane on time. "Just let me borrow some clothes, k?" I told Nick. "Yea sure." he said. I close my eyes to sleep. Still got a long ride...(—______—)ZZzzz......

 

   "It's here, right?" Nick asked while looking at the map Jb made for us. Good thing Nichkhun's good at reading maps.. "Absolutely. I see Suzy. Wow, she became more beautiful." I said while looking around. "WHERE?" he almost shouted. "You're so uncool dude. Stop that." I commented. "Tss, I haven't see her for 11 months. You can't blame me.." he said while still looking for Suzy. I pointed her out. "But this is the first time I saw you like that.." I said. He rolled eyes. "Now you're rolling your eyes at me... so uncool." I teased. "Stop commenting dude. Let's just go to he—" he stopped. "Wae?" I asked then look at Suzy. She's carrying a flower bouqet. Someone's curious~

   "Why.....???" he said. Talking to himself, i guess. "Don't you see Jiyeon near her?" I asked. Quite getting impatient. I think they're not with each other. "No. But let's go to her first." Nick said calmy. I nodded. He suddenly ran to take a quiet turn from Suzy. He's behind her now. "So uncool. What's with him?" I casually walk to go to Suzy's direction. Once she saw me..... (O___________O)!? "—OPPA?!" she said. Well, yelled. All eyes our on us now. I felt awkward. "Yo." I waved a bit. "You've became more beautiful.." I said then we share a high-five. "Merci. Wait 'till you see Ji then. Where's Nichkun? Is he with you?" she excitedly asked. Wait 'till I see Ji? I bet she's wonderful... can't wai— "AH!" I heard Suzy yelled again then I saw Nick huggin her from the back...

   Uhh...I'm getting lonely here? (=__=) "Baesuji!" he spun her around. Every people in here are adoring them.... seriously? Where's my girlfriend at a time like this? (=____=) I saw a chair and a table not far from me. I take a seat. I uderstand how thet miss each other so I'm gonna give them some time...maybe I'll call Ji? No.. I want her to be surprised. We're supposed to go here 4 months ago but we can't make it. I'm so deadly busy that time. That was our midterms and Nickhun said they have alot of designs to pass that time so we're concentrating. That's why I came here right now without even bothering to change clothes.

   After 5 minutes, I got bored of waiting for them. "Nichkhun! Suzy! Where's Jiyeon?!" I shouted from afar. I'm glad that they heard me. They walk to me hand-in-hand. "She's at home. She's taking a rest from all her stress. It's her day off." she asnwered. "Let's go then.." I said. We started walking and we catch a taxi. "So where did that bouqet came from?" I asked. "From my professor. He congratulated me for perfecting my exam on his subject!" she happily answered. "So you can perfect an exam now, huh?" Nick teased. Suzy galred at him.. "Are you insulting me?" she said. Nick hugged her. "Haha~" Nick laughed. "That prof was generous, huh?" I said. "Yep. He also gave me a choco last week." she said. Nick became alert.. Hahaha! "Do you have any suitor here, Suz?" he asked. "Yea. Maybe 5?" she answered casually. Haha~ he looked dubmfouded.

   "We're here!" she cheered. She unlock the gate and door then we got in. Where's Jiyeon? "She's maybe in her room, taking a nap." she said. I look around the house and found the stairs. I head up and saw a door. I smelled her scent here.. What? Am I some kind of animal now? (=____=) I slowly turned the know and peek inside to see a goddess sleeping. WOW. ABSOLUTELY MORE BEAUTIFUL. AND SHE LOOK MORE CALMER. Or maybe she's just sleeping?

   I approach her and sat on her bed softly. I think she's in a deep sleep. I lay beside her then hug her waist. "You don't know how much I missed you.." I forehead. "Are you that tired?" kissed her eyes, "Can't you wake up now?" kissed her ponity nose, "I'm here now." I smiled before landing a soft kiss on her pink and soft lips. I some hair on the back of her ear. "I'll join you in dreamland." I hugged her close to me and close my eyes...( -___-)(-_-  )Zzz...

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   "Ouch." I struggle from a tight grip and quickly grabbed the painkiller beside my bed and took another one capsul. Shoot this head that hurts like—Yong Junhyung? I bump my fist into my head lightly because the painkiller doesn't work immedietly then brush my eyes as well. Am I still dreaming? Is he really here? I touched his face....he's real. I almost cry from happiness that he's finally here.. I burried my face in his chest.. "Oppaaaaaa~" I cried quietly. I take out my face then wiped my tears away and look at his eyes as he slowly open them.

   I kissed him on his lips and cried abit more. "Why're you crying?" his husky voice asked. "I'm not. I missed you!" I hugged him once again. A tight hug. He returned my hug then kissed my ear. "I missed you more gorgeous." he said. We continue hugging each other tightly when a pain striked my head again. . Not now! I sat on my bed and take the water on my study desk. "Mind giving me some too?" he sat too. I smiled then hand him another glass of water. "When did you get here babe?" I asked. Tryna hiding the little pain. I sat down beside him. "I don't know... I didn't look at the hour." he answered then burried his face on my neck...Oh how I miss this^.^

   "Oppa~ I missed you...." I caressed his head. He hugged my waist again.. "We can stay like this forever, you know?" he said. I giggled, "No. Let's get food downstairs oppa~ I'm hungry. I bet you too." I held his hand and pull his down stairs. We found Nichkun oppa and Zay eating some chocolates.. "Jiyeon! You rocked black hair! It really suits you." Nick oppa said as we share a high five. "Missed ya oppa~" I smiled. We take a seat infront of them two of them then Junhyung oppa opened ou ref. "I didn't know you both love chocolates this much.." he said. "They're from our suitors." me and zay answered in unison. The oppas looked at us.. "What suitors, babe? How maany are they to get this much chocolates?" oppa asked.

   I stayed quiet for abit..thiking how many are there.. "Hmm... 5....8? I don't know exactly babe." I answered then grab a snack. "8?!!" he scold. "Chh, that's not a big deal. They're only my suitors. You are my boyfriend. Trust me, k?" I winked at him.  He sighed then eat the spicy snack with me.

 

   "Isn't this place wonderful?" oppa said then kissed my temple. We're infront of the Eiffel tower right now. Adoring the view to the fullest. "It really is the city of love." I said while leaning on his shoulder. It's already 9pm and we're still here. I don't know about Zay and Nick oppa, they're having their alone time together. "Oppa, how many days are you gonna stay here?" I asked. "'til midnight." he said. I was taken aback so I look at him. "Already? Why didn't you told me earlier?" I said. So... we only have few hours then after that...it's bye bye already.. "So that you will not worry.. I'm the newest version of a guy cinderella you know?" he laughed abit. I'm gonna miss his laugh.. "Let's go home now~" I said. He looked confuse for a second but we catch a taxi already.

   After some time, we've arrived home and the two are still not here. "Oppa!" I exclaimed when he carried me bridal style to my room and softly throw me on my bed. "Waee?" I used some stored aegyo of mine. Yea. Stored. I've been cold to those people around me here. Except for Zay and Ms. Gu ofcourse. "How many days left?" he asked. Maybe being the old me, I will not get that but I'm abit matured now so I know what he meant. "Maybe 390 days..." I answered gloomy. Thinking about that... that's really still long. "Can you survive 'till then?" he asked. "No.. I can't survive for the next 390 days without you oppa.  Can you stay here by my side?" that's what I've been dying to say.. but, "I have to." I said. I have to. For my dreams. For myself. For our future. For the both of us.. I have to. "Do you want to be strong for the next long days?" he said out fo nowhere. Without caring what the hell that means, I nodded my head with a big smile. "Kiss me." he smiled.

   After that day.. we kissed 'till dawn and when I unconciusly fell asleep. I regret falling asleep. He was gone the morning I woke up. It was like a short 1 day dream. He still left a long long note though.... telling me how much our situation is really hard for him. How he hardly will miss me. What he'll felt when he's in stress and I'm not beside him.. and telling me how he loves me and he's willing to wait for 390 days more just for me... While me? I have to survive another 390 days, talking to french dudes. We're both lonely...but we have to survive. And d'you guys know what he said last? It's not I love you but.. "MAKE LOTS OF MONEY BABE~" so nice for a long letter to end right?

 

 

 

 

 

 ---

Long update! Yea! We're getting close to the end...

 
subscribe. comment. upvote^^
Author: Jaeroppi;*