Their plan.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter21*

 
Jiyeon's POV:
 
   Today is monday. Yookwon oppa's flight is 11:30pm? I guess. But now? *sigh* I'm in my room. He throwing a party for all of his friends in they're house. I told unni about it this morning and she force Yookwon oppa about this party and nag him about it too, you know, because he don't want to tell his friends about it. And because my friends are also his friends, they're at that party. Wondering why I didn't go? I don't want to because I might cry again. Plus, he told me not to come too, because he said.. he might change his mind. "Hooooohh.. what to do?????" I get my laptop form my study desk, then I stared at it. Kiddin' ofcoarse I open it.
 
*mall*
 
   Yey! Mom gave me money! She said I'm like a beautiful walking zombie so she kicked me out of the house (>.<) I already finish strolling this huge mall, with shopping bags in my hands. I don't know, why I never get tired of this mall, It's like my second home (-_-) Chh.. I'm hungry. I'm in this slow restaurant. After another 10minutes, my precious dinner arrived! Yeaa! And since I'm seriously hungry because of their pentium one service I ordered, fried rice, porkchop, shrimp, beef. For deserts? Veggie salad and vanilla ice cream. And for my drinks? Mango juice and Pineapple juice! Yum, yum! Don't blame me, I'm super duper hungry! And depress.. I take a glance a t my wrist clock... 6:56pm. I'll finish this all within 1hour and 30minutes! hehe, I love timing everything I do~
 
*after 2hours*
 
   (-__-) I didn't finish my food at exactly 8:26pm! It took me two hours! It's already 8:56pm! And.......... Chhh!! and..... I'm embarassed! (==.) I'm,... I'm.... st-still not,,,,,,,full. Chhh! What happened to my appetite? (=,=)!!!! "Eww, you eating monster! Here! you still look hungry!!" (.==)++ I look at that person who said that. Chh.. I know that voice. "Why are you here? you too." I asked and take the large fries Suzy was offering. Yea. It's the twins. I mean, It's my bestfriends.. "Yookwon oppa's flight is rescheduled, It's 9:15pm tonight." Jieun explained. I nod while eating the yummy fries. "Goshh! What happened to you Jiyeon?!" Jieun hissed. I pouted and they both look at me disgustingly.
 
   I glared at them. "Did you give the perfume to him already?" I asked. Chh.. I forgot to give it to him yesterday. They both nodded. "Now, get out of my face. Your stares are pissing me off. Thanks for the fries. Bye.." I wave at them. "Jiyeon-ah, just say your true feelings.." and with that they leaved me here. Huh? I don't get it? And Yaah!! I'm just kidding! Why did they leave???? (T^T) Chh! I'm alone again.. "You'll get fat, you know?" I know that voice too. And because it's my mood to be cool.. "Chh." I hissed and look at him. Just as I thought. I smiled. "What are you doing here oppa?" My mood changes. "He ask me to give this to you.." he handed me a small shopping bag. I took it.
 
   "He already told me that he already let you go, and take a good care of you.." he said. "Do you have a decision right now?" he continued. Oppa is pressuring me up.. I look at him. "Uhh.. Junhyung oppa, I have to tell you something.."
 
 
 
 
 ---
Omo! What will Jiyeon say?? hehe^o^ And if you don't know what does  'Pentium one' means.. just search it, it needs common sense.
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*