Mean kid.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter52*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   Hanna's parents will arrive today! Hanna~ My daughter will leave me now T^T "Mommy!" Hanna ran and hug a beautiful lady who I guess is her mom. "Hanna~ Have you been a good girl?" The lade hug Hanna then they sat on the sofa with mom. Junhyung oppa's not here. He's sleeping(-_-) Alot of requirements for the school-year end so he did all of his paperworks last night 'til morning, since they came with us to have fun on school fest. "Here's Jiyeon, Amy.. she and her boyfriends are the ones with Hanna all the time.." Mom said to the lady. I bet she's younger than my mom. She's a goddess.

   "Oh Jiyeon~ You're such a grown woman now huh? The last time I saw was when you're still on your diapers! Haha, well. Thanks for taking care of Hanna all this time~ I know she has attitude but she's a good girl~ I'm your Aunt Amy, by the way (^_^)" aunt Amy said. "It's nothing aunt, we have fun taking care of such a sweet girl~" I smiled. "Omo, you're so beautiful~ I love your eyes!" she pinched my cheeks gently. "Haha, sorry. Oh, here's my older son, I bring him cuz he said, he miss her little sister already~" aunt Amy get her son... He's drinking. "Waah! Such an adorable kid! No wonder their siblings~" I said then kneeled infront if the cute boy.

   "Hello boy, what's your name?" I asked. He looked at me with a pokerface. Now what? "Robbi." he said then continued drinking. "Oh, sorry 'bout that Jiyeoni~ He's quite a snob.. don't worry, he'll adjust.." Aunt said. I nodded. "Robbi~ you're so cute! How old are you?" I asked then slightly pinched his cheeks. He gently removed my hands off his face then show me 5 fingers. So, he's 5? And he doesn't want anyone to touch his face? (=____=)? "You're Hanna's oppa then!" I smiled. "Obviously." he rolled eyes. (o.o)? What just happened? "Mommy~ I want to go to a mall~" Robbi said then he hug Hanna. They're so cute! So adorable! So FLUFFY!! "Aren't you tired, Robbi? Don't you wanna stay with Hanna for a while?" aunt asked him. "Later mom. I wanna go to the mall~" he insist. I think aunt is tired also..

   "Robbi~ I'll go to the mall. Wanna come?" I asked. "Oh Robbi~ Go with Jiyeon nuna! She's so beautiful, isn't she?" Aunt said. I smiled. "Yea, k." Robbi said then look at me. "Let's go now." he said. "K. I'll change first." I said then change clothes. I wore jeans and a simple green t-shirt and red beanie. I told our driver to take us to the mall then I'll just call him if we'll go home. "Are you a christmas tree or something?" he asked while we're walking. I look at myself. "No. Do I look like one?" I asked then take his hand. He might get lost. He just let me. "You're wearing red and green, what do you think?" he said then turned to me. ".....do you want to eat?" I changed topic. "Sure, christmas tree. I want ice cream. Youp pay!" he said then we started looking for an ice cream parlor.

   "This is yummy!!" he smiled widely while eating his vanilla ice cream. He's so cute!! "Ofcourse~ it's vanilla~" I smiled too. "Yea!" he smiled even more then continue eating his vanilla. We taked out coned ice creams so we're eating while walking. We strolled the whole mall and bought some clothes. But Robbi's quiet! He always ignores me! He walking 3 steps ahead of me! The last time he smiled was when he's eating an ice cream. Nothing more after that! (>______<) What did I do wrong? He always call me christmas tree! Chh~ I can't hate him cuz he's adorable!

   "I want to go home." he whined. I call our driver to pick us up. "Buy me a gum!" he scold. I rolled eyes then bought him a gum. He looks happy enough (=___=) "Let's go." we walked inside the car then the whole ride, I'm sleeping. "Christmas tree!! We're here!" Robbi scold at me then he suddenly kissed my cheeks. Ow, so sweet (^____^) He ran outside. I go inside the house then-- "Ji! What happened to your hair!?" Unni screamed. "What?!" I looked at the tip of my hair-- WHAT THE?!!!! So that's why he kissed me huh?!!!! HUH?!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 ---

Oh Robbi. What did you do?? BTW, Happy Independence Day, Philippines! ^0^ No classes because of that!

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*