DAY3: Let's join!

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
 

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter58*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   "Oppaaaaa~" I hugged the back of my sleeping boyfriend beside me. It's already 10am and we're just too lazy to wake up! "Jiyeonaaaaaa~" he hugged back. I guess we spent last night like a feast! We captured alot of seafood creatures and have them cook to their chef in here. They're seriously yummy! All of us went to our hotel room with a big and full tummy! Waaah, that was a wonderful nighㅡ "WHAT THE!!?!" my eyes widen I saw two shadows coming from the kitchen walking around.....geez, what's that? It's creeping me out (T.T)

   I held oppa more tighter and try to wake him up by shaking him HARD. Oppaaaa wake upppp(T_T) There are thiefs on our room.... roaming around like they own this place..... ARGH! NO USE! Oppa is a heavy sleeper! What am I gonna do?? If I let them know that I'm awake, they might kill me. Waaaaaaahhhh!!!! Why the hell are there thiefs inside a hotel?! A fancy looking hotel specifically! Jiyeoni? What now? Chh. This Junhyung is worthless-_- CHH! Should I just pretend sleeping until they're gone? But... what if they take all of our things in here then leave? Or worst, they might take away the FOODSS!!! NOOOOㅡ

   "Jiyeon-ah? You're finally awake!" My eyes became more wide when I saw my two bestfriends standing on the door frame of the kitchen while eating......cake. "What are you both doing heree?!!" I stormed infront of them with hands on the side of my waist! "We can't have you go on a 1 week vacation without us. Atleast we finished out all our schedules before we come here.." he said then they both sat on the chair. Yea. They aren't Suzy and Jieun. It's Seungho and Jaebum! I followed them then drank a glass of water. "Then, how in the world did you enter our room?!" I asked. They both laughed! What the? "Well, we're also amazed how. We thought we're gonna stay outside for awhile until we leaned on your door and it's not even close." JB explained with a large grin on his face. My mouth hung open..... we didn't close the door? I'm glad that these are just them.. what if a real thief comes in right? That's troublesome. "Ew Jiji, atleast brush your mouth before you have a conversation with us.....ew....." Seungho acted like he's totally disguted with me. Argh! I ran to him then jokingly struggle him! "Atleast I'm still beautiful." I put a pround smile on my face then head to the bathroom.. I still can't believe that oppa's still sleeping after all the scolding I did(==,)

   After I brush myself and fixed myself more I go to the kitchen then stole the cake of JB like a ninja. Yeaaa, that fast^(oo)^ Hahaha! And besides, when I take anything away from JB, he doesn't complain so it's OK! "Are you hungry, Jiyeon-ah?" JB asked. Told you he will not complain. "Jaaeeebuuummm! Yes, I'm hungry! Can you cook for me?? I miss your cooking!" I squeled. Yea! My bestfriend here is a very good cook! He often cooks breakfast for me when I'm there in their house at 5am xD "Sure! I'd be glad(^^,)" Waaah! I seriously love JB's smile! It's so charming(*Q*) I think if I haven't met oppa, I'll fall with JB. He cares so much and he always comfort me without asking for anything. That's why it makes it easy for me to be bestfriends with him! He's comfortable to be around! "Thank you Jaebummiee~ atleast you're so generous unlike some *ehem* turtle *ehem* somewhere...." I look around to avoid eye contact with Seungho. I know he's glaring at me right now xD "Atleast I'm more handsome." Seungho said... duh;p "No, Jaebum's more handsome for me than you turtle." I shut him a mehrong. Hahaha! Jaebum patted my head before getting the pan then said, "That's my girl~"

   "Babe?ㅡ" I saw oppa with big eyes while looking at us. We're eating the food that my Jaebum cooked! It's so incredibly delicious! "Oppaaa! Let's eat! JB cooked!" I smiled from ear to ear. "Wow, you look like mess bro." Seungho commented. We saw oppa slightly rolled eyes then lazily head to the bathroom to fix his self. We continue eating.... "What are these two doing here?" Oppa asked while scooping a bowl of rice. "They're taking a vacation too.." I said. He sat beside me then started eating. "Just you two?" oppa asked. "I'm not going on a vacation with a guy. Tss." JB smirked. I bet it insults Turtle xD Hahaha! "Tss, me too. It's not just the two of usㅡ" "What do you mean? There's 100 more?!" I cutted him off. They all look at me with 'seriously' look. "Really Jiyeon? 100? Really?" Jb said, quite confuse on how dumb can I get. What? Is it impossible for them to have a vacation with 100 more people(O_o)?

   "I.. mean.... 50?" I unsurely said then they rolled their eyes at me. Seriously? "The three girls planned this. We just tag along since vacation is getting kinda boring with all those work stuffs." Seungho explained. 3 girls???? "Babe, don't tell us, you don't know those three girls?" oppa said. I shaked head with innocent and questioning eyes. "Aigoo.... is Jiyeon really this slow when morning?" Seungho sighed. "They're Sulli, Amber and Krystal, Jiyeon-ah." Jb said. "Ahhh...... those three....." I saaaaiidddd while nodding. I don't get it too. Why am I so slow?? Right now?

   "Jiyeonii?? Are you awake?" I heard Amber's voice before knocking. I hurried to the door then open it for her. "Amber!!" I hugged her as I saw her. "Woah. Why so energetic in the morning?" I drag her on our bed then we layed down. "Where are Sulli and Krystal?" I asked while hugging Amber. Hihihi~ "They're at the cafe near the beach. We already have our own rooms in here. We checked in just earlier." she answered. "Amber? Where's Sulli?" we heard Seungho's voice. Chh, looking for his girlfriend-_- "Do I have to answer that again?" she rolled eyes then we both get up. "I smell food. Who cooked?" she said while sniffing through the kitchen. "JB!" I exclaimed. "Woah. Really? You know how to cook bro? It smells delicious." she complimented then sat down beside me. "It is delicious." oppa said while chewing his food. Haha. Ofcourse! It's my Jaebum who cooked it! Hihi!

   "Hahaha, thanks. I think I'm full now." Jaebum giggled a bit. "Where's Suzy?" he asked immedietly. I look at him teasingly. "Hahaha!Is she still the goddess of your life?" I laughed. We all know that he has a crush on Suzy. Even Nick oppa knew. But we don't pay attention because we're used to it and Jaebum just loves playing alot. Kiddy Jb! "No. Tsss, I got another Jiyeon-ah!" he playfully winked at me. "Hmm.. wonder who's that??" I pretend thinking. "Well who ever she is, I bet she's gorgeous, ey?" Seungho teased then they laughed while oppa's still busy eating the food the Jb cooked(+__+) "Yummy eh, Junhyung?" Amber giggled abit. "Yea." oppa shortly answered.

   "Krystal! Sulli!!" I saw Krystal and Sulli walking to us. Ofcourse, turtle Seungho hugged his girlfriend. What do you expect? He's afraid of loosing her xD "Ji~ we missed you!" Krystal hugged me then followed by Sulli. "Missed? It's only been 5days since we last saw each other." I said then.. oh? there's no more food? Jaebum just originally cooked for the three of us. "Oh! You didn't have a taste on how Jb cooks! YUMMY!" Amber squeled! Omo, she's so cute(o.o) "Jinjja? Cook for us too JB!" Sulli demanded. "Hmm. I'm lazy." Jaebum sent her a mehrong. Aigoo, these two never gets along. "Alright then! I'll tell your secret to everyone!" Sulli mehrong back. Jb looked shocked to the point that she covered . "Ya, get your hands off her." Seungho warned but I think Jb didn't hear a thing. "I'll cook for you later, k?" Jb let go of her. Hmmmm? What's that????

 

   3 in the afternoon when Suzy and all the others arrived at our room. We're already fully loaded now (=__=) They're quite shocked 'bout how did these five arrived here but they all got along well. Later we'll go to the beach again to swim abit and have a bon fire at night! So excited! The real funs starts now! With complete circle of friends! Hihih~ my oppa looks quiet thought. (= 3=)~

 

 

 

 

 ---

Update! Long update! Complete friends! That'll be fun! The next chapter will be exciting! Harhar! -goodnight, i hope you don't see any cockroaches there unlike me who just killed one! it's so creepy(T.T)

 
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*