SPECIAL.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter67*

 

Junhyung's POV:

   "So? Are you still hella busy?" Wooyoung asked. We're now at my office. Yep. MY office. When I get back here from Paris the last time.. I made my studies more quick. I take special tests and special lessons. Studyied at the library often and stayed up late nights like a vampire. And there! I graduated earlier than my batch mates. I graduated 7 months early than them. Now I got my own position on my dad's company. I've also trained for 2 months to get this job! And finally, I'm making money~ I can marry her now. If possible.

   Do you guys know how much time passes 'till the first and last time I saw her in France? It's been 9 months since then. Ofcourse. That's hella long! And guess what now— "Yah. Where's your brain?" I was woked by Wooyoung from my dayland. "Well, yeah. Hella busy. I gotta work my off so our future will be great." I answered. "Dude, it's only been 5 months since you've started working. Don't expect too much income yet. You still have alot things to settle." he said. Are you wondering why is he like that? He's dad sadly passed away last last month so he's forced to handle their own corp. without any preparations. Inshort, he's hella busy than I am. But since he's still that pro about our new world, he lets his secretary handle his works. Unfair, right? Don't worry. He know when to get serious.

   "Ok, Mr. CEO." I rolled eyes then continue reading the presentation I'm gonna do later. "Well, are you guys communicating well?" he asked once more. He's talking about Ji and me. And guess what? "We haven't talk straightly for a month now. We're just texting each other." I said. Yea, that's right. When I'm sometimes on a business meeting, she'll call so I ended up not hearing that. And when I'm the one who's not busy and I'll try to call her, she's in class. Our schedule was truly the opposite. I haven't heard her voice for a month. Her texts we're also short. When I tried asking Suzy, she was busy as well but she managed to tell me that, Jiyeon was taking her career to the next level and she's extremely busy because their university chose her as the representative of the Fashion degree program. She also told me that, Jiyeon has been staying up night alot lately and that they barely talked to each other because Jiyeon's always asleep at day night when she have time.

  By the way, I haven't told her that I've already graduated so she basically doesn't know that I'm working for our company already. I'm really worried abut her. Is she eating properly? Is her sleep enough? Will two more months be long? Yeah. It's only two months untill she comes back here.

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   "L'avez-vous, Ms. Park? You gotta make this more attractive. Lessen the cuts in here and change the color. It's so dark. Like it's saying that, 'I don't wanna live anymore'" my professor said. I nodded then take the black gold dress I made for the past week. As soon as I stepped out of her office, I sighed heavy. This is so much stressing. "Est ce que vous allez bien?" [are you alright?] a voice beside asked. I looked up with my usual pokerface. It's Nathan. One of my suitors. He handed me a fruit juice. "Merci." [thank you] I gladly take the drink. "J'ai sommeil. Je vais chez moi maintenant." [I'm sleepy. I'm going home now] I said then take my leve first. It's ok. They don't see me rude like that. They're used to me acting cold and such. Specially when I'm stresses out.

   I quickly rode back home and saw Zay on the living room, talking to someone on her laptop. "Oh~ here's Ji." she said. I took a glance at the laptop. It's Jieun. I sat beside Zay and wave at the screen. "Looked so tired, Ji.." Jieun said pitifully. I brushed my eyes and slightly gave her a very tired smile. "Je vais me coucher maintenant." [I'm going to sleep now] I unconciously said. I looked at Jieun at the screen. She looked confuse. "Ok. Dormis bien." [sleep well] Zay answered. I looked at Jieun again at the screen and she looked confuse than ever. I gave her a sleepy smile, "Missed ya." I stood up and head to my room. I want to rest! REST FOR ATLEAST 24 HOURS! HAVE 24 HOURS OF SLEEP! I'm so tired.....

 

 

Suzy's POV:

   "She said she's going to sleep now.." I explained to Jieun. "Poor Ji... She looked very tired and sleepy." she pouted. "I guess she doesn't have any sleep for the past 3 days. I always peek through her room and I will see her widely awake, sewing dresses. She's so busy this month. Lots of profs are looking forward on her designs because she impressed them.." I said. "Oh! Zay! Do you know that oppa's are planning something here? I over heard them talking about France... I wonder what is that.."

 

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   Another month passed and I just woke up after a 10-hour straingt sleep! I feel so alive!!! I felt my phone vibrated next to me. It was a text from babe and it says, "I LOVE YOU." yep! It's on CAPS. Is he drunk or something? Telling me this out of the blue? But I still gotta admit that my heart fluttered when I read that. And because my mood was still up.. There's only a month left before I return to Korea! FOR GOOD! But I'm thinking about their offer to me in here...they're offering me to be a model on one of the top brand clothes in France. That is a really big opportunity for me but I still gotta ask oppa 'bout this..

   I go downstairs to see Zay sleeping with books and some sewing tools in the living room. I'm glad that I just finished my hell week. The finals. Mean while, Zay's hell week will end later so she still have some exams and requirements to pass and study. I straightly go to the kitchen and open the ref. "Wow~" I said while looking at the full of foods ref. I grabbed the beef and started grilling it.. "Hmmm~" I heard footseteps coming to me. "Morning beautiful. Eat your breakfast now and finish your exams!" I said while serving her a plate full of beef with veggies. I also cooked chicken soup and ofcourse, rice.

   "Wow.. what a great breakfast to start my day." she commented. I smiled and started eating with her. "This is delicious Ji! You finally learned to cook abit! I see improvements~" zay said. I pouted abit then ate more beef. "Hey, what are you planning to do with that offer?" she suddenly opened that topic. I silently sighed and start to think about things... "I don't know." I said. "Well, I bet Jun oppa will not let you." she added. "Yea. Me too. I'll talk to him later..." I said. After eating, Zay started getting ready and head to the university. While me? I'm trying to call oppa but he's not picking up....I've tried a few times when suddenly, pain started attacking my head. Darn. What's up with this! It's going on for too long already....and by thinking about the reasons why is he not picking up, My head started to hurt more. OPPA! WHY AREN'T PICKING UP?!

 
 

 

 

Junhyung's POV:

   "We're here." I smiled while looking at the view of the paris's airport. Hell yea. I'm in Paris right now. And I'm not alone. "Oppa! Do you know where are they staying?"   "Dude, let's go! I can't wait to see Suz again!"   "I'm kinda tired. Can we go to out hotel first?"   "So, Jun. What're we doing here again?"   "Yea. Why did you dragged us all here?"   "Are we gonna surprise them?"   "Can we go shopping???"   "Can we go to see the Eiffel tower tonight??"   "Are you going to propose to her here?" JB's question captured my attention. So as the others. Told ya guys I'm not lone. I'm with the team. Ya know them! And what're we doing here?? Let's find out. I know you guys already have a clue.

   When we reach the hotel where we'll be staying, I quickly put my bag on the Nick's room. I head out of the room, "Where are you goin'?" I saw Jieun standing behind me. "Where are the others?" I asked. "Well, strolling France already. And if you're gonna ask where's Wooyoung oppa, he's sleeping. Again. I'll let him be. So about my question?" she asked again.. Well, "I'm going to their school. Wanna tag along?" I offered. She gave me a smile as an answer.

   After an hour, we've arrived and we immedietly saw Suzy walking. Walking like a zombie. "Wow, what kind of studies are they doing here?" Jieun whispered then we silently approach Suzy. "Zombie zay~" Jieun called. We saw her face lightened up then hug each other tightly. Girls will always be girl. "Where's Nick?" Suzy asked. Sleeping. He didn't know that we're going here. "Where's Ji, zay? Is she still in class?" Jieun asked. I hope not.. I don't want her to see me...yet. Not yet. "She's at home. She finished her exams yesterday so she's resting, I bet." she answered. Hoo~ "Let's go then! I wanna see Ji too! She looked so tired the last time I saw her~" Jieun said. "NO!" I stopped them. They both looked at me with confuse looks. "Hehe, not yet girls. I'm going to ask you favor first. If that's ok?" I asked.. "Oppa~ if that requires thinking, then I need some sleep first. I'm drained." Suzy yawned.

   I told them my plan and they seem more excited than me? Yea. But I let Suzy slept for one hour while me and Jieun we're thinking of other plan to make my proposal more interesting and romantic. "So, oppa? Let's go with that! I'll just wake this sleepyhead first then we'll tell the others this and let's start!" Jieun smiled all they way while pinching Suzy's cheek. I hope this work.. To tell you guys the truth, I have a business trip here in France, so I'm gonna stay here for a month. I'm gonna accompany Ji until then and we'll go back to Korea together. Enganged.

 
 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   Guess what? I've been texting and calling oppa for the past 5hours and not even once he pick up.. and that girl! Zay! It's already 10pm and she's still not home!! Where in the hell is she now? I'm worried ya kn— *riiiingg*riiingg*

"WHERE ARE YOU?"
(Eiffel tower.)
"What?! What are you doing there? Didn't you remember that
I
'm worried here because of you?! Go home NOW."

(Wait. Chill Ji~ can you go here first? We'll meet a client from Ms. gu and she's
telling us to handle the things that our client wants.
)

"Arasseo. I'm coming."
(Oh JI! Can you wear good clothes? Hehe.)
"Chh. I'm a fashion designer now. And will probably become a
model so I always we're not good but gorgeous clothes."

(Whatever! Just hurry.)
"Yea yea Chh."

   I go directly to my room and chose a black with touch of red dress and a simple black heels to g with him. I didn't bother showering cuz I just showered an hour ago so I'm still hella fresh. And besides, something's telling me that I need to hurry cuz something good will happen tonight. I don't know. What's with that feeling? (~_____~)? Whatever. I quickly moved out of our house and catch a cab.

   As soon as I get off of the cab, I saw.....unni. Unni? Unni.......? Unni...? UNNI? UNNI?!!!! O.O "Wh-what are you doing here?!" I asked with big eyes. OFCOURSE I'M SHOCK! AND WHY THE HELL ARE THE LIGHTS ON EIFFEL TOWER OFF?! It's kinda dark. Well, back to unni. O___O! "I'm here as a proxy for my boyfriend, Ji. Anyway! I missed yaaaa!!" we hugged each other there and then she suddenly pused me back slightly then stood straightly with confidence. I saw her shirt design: ►KEEP GOING.►

   "Go now, Ji~" she smiled at me with teary-eyes. "A-arasseo." I leave her there then conitnue walking to the direction she's pointing at. What's with unni? Is she crazy because Kwon oppa leave her? She looked crazy(._.) One moment she's happy then teary-eyed. "Wow, gorgeous Ji in black dress~" I looked at the guy who spoke. "OPPAAA~" I hugged Wooyoung oppa. I missed his messed up mind and funny jokes! "Haha~ ok, I know you missed me! Missed you too~ but, can you please read this?" he pointed at his shirt: ►DON'T HUG! KEEP WALKING!►

   o.O? Why does his shirt know what's going on? Btw, I hugged woo oppa once again then quickly ran to continue. Wondering what's happening?? Why are those two here? Are the others here as well? BUT. My biggest concern is...WHERE IS ZAY!? Our client might leave! I should find her quickly. My phone was out of battery. I walk and wal— "Amber!!" I jumped as what? Hugged her! "You're here too???" I happily asked. "I don't wanna spoil anything~" she cooly said then point out her shirt: ►YOU'RE STILL FAR~ SO, HURRY?►

   I swear. Their shirt were seriusly weird. I wave at her then from afar, I saw Sulli and Krys~ I quickly ran to them. "Chh~ you did shopping already?" I stated while looking at their hands full of shopping bags. "Well, yea. We're not allowed to see you untill tonight~" Krys answered. "And we can't just lay around you know?" Sulli added. I nodded continuesly. "Ok, ok, ok. So, have ya seen Suzy? I've been looking for her~" I pouted "Dontcha worry. You'll see her there~" Kryst pointed at the way. I nodded then peeked at their shirt. Sulli: ►COME ON..► Krystal: ►COME TO ME~►

   I take my leave and continue... I'm getting kinda suspicous.. first, why are the lights off? Are they trying to scare me? Or France doesn't have money anymore to pay the electricity bill? Second, why are the people here increasing in number? And they're smiling? Are they planning something to scare me? Serious— "Hey~ you're day dreaming pretty lady~" I was woked up when Nichkhun oppa poked me from behind. "Oh~ I'm sure you're with Zay, oppa. Where is sheee??" I desperately asked... I bet I'm late! "Haha~ I'm not with her. Just go straight. And Ji~ don't you have any idea what's happening??" he asked.. I got confuse more. "Why ask me? I just got here oppa! So, why is the eiffel tower doesn't have any lights?" I asked back.. he's quite..i dunno. ".......? Did you get smore slower, Ji?" he asked. "Whatever oppa. See ya later~" I said. Oh! wait! I look at his shirt: ►ONE MORE TO GO.►

   I leave oppa there. Well, he was speaking non-sense. Me? Slower? I got more smarter! Duh~ "What's with my Ji's face??" as soon as I heard the voice, I jumped up then ran to Jieun! AND ZAY! "Jieun-ahh!!! I missed the hell out of you!!" I hugged her tighter than ever! "A-a-arasseo!! I missed you too, Ji! Don't plan on killing me!" I let go of her then face the problem that I'm finding. "YOU! Where have you been lady!? Where's the client?! Did it leave already?! Well, let's go home now! We got alot of visitors here~" I held their hand but they stopped me from walking. "Ji~ go there. There's someone waiting for you." Zay said. And there, I found myself walking alone.. oh. I forgot to look at their shirt.

   While I'm walking.. I saw the lights on my sides are turning on one by one. Like they're leading me where should I walk. I followed the lights but they stopped. What's wrong? "Jiyeon-ah~" I looked up to see JB. Wearing a black shirt with white words printd on it: I LOVE YOU. By reading that, I suddenly missed babe. "I love you too.." I unconciously said. "R-really?" I looked JB. "OH! JAEBUMIIE!! I missed you!! Btw, can I ask you something?" I said. He suddenly looked sad. "What is it?" he said. "Uh.. What's happening he—" I closed my eyes tightly when I feel the sudden pain on my head.. .

   "Ca-can I go now?" I said and instead of listening to his answer, I smiled and hugged him. "I'm going jaebumie~" I softly said. I clenched my fist as I ignore the pain.. stop. I know something good will happen. I gotta continue this... I follow the lights again and I was shocked when I saw the whole palce lightened up. I will surely appreciate it if only my fxxking head doesn't hurt! I looked up to see the beutiful tower when I heard a very lovely voice.

   "Park Jiyeon." he said. I closed my eyes tightly then open them again, trying to hide the pain from my head.. It's Junhyung oppa... darn, I missed him. "Yong Junhyung." I answered while we're looking at each other's eyes when he started playing the guitar his holding and started singing....

Now Playing ► MARRY ME - TRAIN

Forever can never be long enough for me
To feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now, we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do

Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way

Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe
Say you will Mm-hmm Say you will Mm-hmm

Together can never be close enough for me
To feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words "I love you"
And you're beautiful

Now that the wait is over
And love has finally shown her my way

Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe
Say you will 
Mm-hmm Say you will Mm-hmm

 

   He finished his song while I tear up infront of him like an idiot.. there's alot of people gathered here already but I don't hella care. Is..is he proposing? He smiled at while coming towards my direction.. "Hey babe.." he kissed the back of my hand. "What do you think?" he smiled like a dog. "What are you doing babe?" I pouted. He giggled abit while trying to wipe my tears that's continues of falling. "I don't even know why the heck am I crying.." I bit my lower lip to make my tears stop then hit his arm slightly before he pulled me into a tight and warm hug.. "I think you know what comes next.." he said with a husky voice then kissed my temple.

   I once again teared up when I saw him bended his knee.. Why am I crying?!! This is a  hella happy moment Jiyeon! I covered my mouth to stop my self from sobbing. He get a small black box from his pocket and opened it. With that moment, I forgot how much my head hurts and I just care about him and only him. "We're gonna create a family. In order for us to do that, we should love each other more everyday and ofcourse you should say yes. So.. let's get married!" he slipped the silver ring on my finger..

   "Aren't you suppose to ask me for permission?" I asked while we're holding each other's hand. He's still kneeling his one knee. "Do you think I need that?" he asked playfully then stood up. "No. I will let you marry me no matter what.." I smiled then hugged him. "That's my girl." he let go of me then held both of my cheeks. "I'll take your yes now.." he said while started to lean closer. I smiled to that and after feeling his lips on mine...black started to eat me.Everything went black.. Why did I loose conciousness? what's happening?

 
 

 

 

 

 ---

The super long update! What happened to Ji? And yes, this is the ending. I'll just post the epilouge tomorrow~ please don't hate me because of this T 3T

 
subscribe. comment. upvote^^
Author: Jaeroppi;*