Guys talk.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter64*

 

Junhyung's POV:

   "So, dude?" Nick sat beside me. We're in Yookwon's place with Wooyoung. I sighed, "What? Did you let her?" I asked him. He told me that Suzy was offered a scholarship too from the same person, Jiyeon was talking about. He sat beside me while the two was sitting infront of us. "Well yeah. I let her. After I think about it for 1 week... I decided what's right for her.." he said. "1 week? She told you that since last week? When we're on Jeju?" Kwon asked. Nick nodded. "I knew that already while we're having a vacation.." he answered. "The moment that you told me that Ji was offered the same thing too, I did not hesitate. I feel more confident that she will be with Ji and she will not be alone.. I guess that's the only thing I'm worried about." he continued.

   "Aren't you gonna miss her?" I asked then we looked at him. He gave us a heavy smile, "Ofcourse I will. I just thought of the advantages and I can't hold her back just because of that you know..." he said. After that conversation with Jiyeon yesterday.. I said I'll think about it more. "He's right. We know that they'll be happy achieving their dreams together.. we can't argue about that." Yookwon added.  "Yea, Nick made the right decision. You guys can't take them away from their dreams. I bet basically, that's their needs. And what's the point of them studying if you'll just let them be your wife staying in your house, spending time with babies and never had the time to go out for theirselves, right?" Wooyoung said. We can't help but got our jaw dropped. First because everything he said was freaking right and only second, he looked serious and mature while saying those words. He did grew up. I thought we three are the only ones who grew up... hahaha~

   "Stop with the stares. I know I'm good." he said with a mocking tone while confidently nodding his head. "I really thought you were cool for 1 second." Kwon teased. "Tss, jealous." Wooyoung rolled eyes. They're seriously like kids. "You're lucky that Jieun's staying here. If not, I bet you'll go more nuts than us." I said then high fived Nick. "You bet." Kwon agreed. "Whatever. She's not leaving me." he answered. "Yea. Because she can achieve her dreams here.." Nick said.

   "But hey, what's happening between you and Jihyun? I noticed your weirdness when we had our family dinner. Jiyeon noticed too. So what's up?" I asked. He sighed before talking, "Well, my dad told us that I'll stay at Japan for years and I can't visit Korea until my dad let me. He'll train me more since I still got alot to learn about our company... you know.." he answered. "Years? How many?" Nick asked. "Maybe more than you guys will suffer." he said spacely. Wow, means more than 2 years? That's hard. "Can't Jihyun just come there?" I asked. He shrugged. "No, dad said she can't but she can visit me. Just not that often cuz I might be distracted. My dad also said that we should learn on our own without relaying on each other." he explained. I nodded as an agree. But that's still hard. I bet they'll die. Hehe, just kidding. "So you got complicated lives... still a relief that Jieun's staying.." Wooyoung said.. "Yea. Real relief for you." I said.

   "So dude, have you decided yet?" Kwon asked. I stare at the food infront of me for awhile. I know I have to do the right choice. Everyone will be happy with that. "Yeah. I'll let her. But I will make conditions.." I smirked at the end of my sentence. They all looked at me with curiosity. "What?" I asked and was about to laugh from their faces. "What do you mean, conditions?" Nick asked. I stood up and grab the keys to my car while they're still looking at me for an answer. "I know it's used too much already but I'll say it again, That's for me to know and for you guys to find out." I said. "Yea, that was used too much already." Wooyoung said. "Well, good luck with that conditions of yours." Kwon yelled as I exited their house and move in to my car. Now, let's let that girl..

   After a while of driving. I arrived at Jiyeon's house. And I found her sitting infront of their gate. She really didn't notice me until I touched her head. Wonder what is she thinking? "What's bothering my girlfriend who wants to go to Paris and leave me alone here in Korea, studying my out?" I playfully . She pouted a bit then held my hand. "Babe, It's not like that.." she said apologetically. I giggled at her innocent look. "I just kidding.." I said. She stood up infront of me then hand me her hand. I threw her a question mark look. "C'mon, there's a lot of bugs here." she saidㅡ "BUGS?!!" I ran inside their house without any hesitation and without waiting for her. Now tell me, am I the worst person ever? No. Because there are still alot of criminals in the jail who ended some people's lives. That's the worstㅡ what am I talking about? (+.+)!

   "Haha, I knew you would run.." she entered while laughing. I rolled my eyes at her then drank water in the kitchen. "So why did you drop off here without telling me first?" she asked. I go to her room then she quietly followed. "Well," I paused then told her to sit beside me. "Well?" she asked. I jokingly cleared my throat then get the 'invisible' envelope from my pocket. I also pretended to be holding a mic. She looked clueless xD

   "In this envelope, I hold the result of whether Yong Junhyung will let you or not let you go to Paris.." she chuckled a bit when she heard my intro. Even I don't know why the hell am I doing this ( ̄(工) ̄) Even if I look like I'm bluffing or something, I noticed her change of expression. So she really does care about that offer, huh? "So?" she asked impatiently. "Wait, I'll think about it one more time.." I said. I expect her to hit me cuz of making her wait but she didn't and just stay still with eagerness. I grab her hand, she's nervous. Kinda shaking. "Go make your dreams come true in Paris. I know I gotta be the mature one here and I'm willing to wait for 2 years just for you. Just...let's love each other even if we'll have a long distance communication, k? Oh. And I've got this condition....."

 

 

 

 

 ---

Long update! Finally! Junhyung let her~ very long update will be next^^

 
subscribe. comment. upvote^^
Author: Jaeroppi;*