Introductions.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter32*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   After our talk with the Dean, she lead us to our room. We entered our class and I'm totally SHOCKED. Why? There are ALOT of guys! ALOT. Only 7 girls including myself! What kind of class is this?! "It's not highschool anymore Ms. Park, the students in this room are the only ones who get Mechanical Engineer this year, so yea. Goodbye." the Dean leave. Well, our presence doesn't seem to capture the students attention. The professor is not yet here.

   "Alot of guys here Ji, eh?" Seungho said as he found our sit. We sat down and look around the room. "Yea. I wish I can be friends with those girls... Suzy and Jieun are in the same class at the Culinary Building while I'm here... stuck with you. The turtle." I slightly glared at him. "Shut up piggy. You should be glad, you still know someone here." he striked back. "Yea, I'm still glad you're here."  I sigh.

   "HELLO!" a girl with a cute face appeared. "Uh, hello?" I said. "I'm Choi Jinri~ call me Sulli~" she offered a shake hand. I take her hand and smiled. "Park Jiyeon.." I said. "Are you shock that there's only 7 girls in our class?" she sat beside me. Kinda ignoring Seungho and shooing him away simply. "Yes, actually." I said. I look at Seungho's reaction and I can't describe his face! It's EPIC! xD "Haha, I nkow that feeling. But it's ok, right? They're all handsome anyway.." she exclaimed. I can see that she's VERY girly. And handsome? Where? Junhyung's not here so there's no handsome in here.

   "Jinjja? Haha, I didn't saw their faces earlier..." I said. After a few minutes of chatting with Sulli, the professor finally arrived. And he's kinda.. young. Not too young tho. Just at the right age for his job, I guess?

   "Well, I'm gonna be your main professor. And I know that you guys still have... uh.. let's say, vacation lag? Haha, well. Let's not start our lesson for today. Just introduction, k?" he smiled. Ahhh... Ok. He get the chair from the side and sat on it. "Well, I can see that there's plenty of guys here... Then, let's start from the girls. Shall we?" he said and pointed at Sulli. She's sitting at the very first sit of the class. Sulli stand up and walk up in front with flowers surrounding her. Well, not actually. It's just like that.

   "Annyeong haseyo yeorobun~ Choi Sulli imnida~ Don't be mean, ok?" she ended her speech with a wink. After her is another girl. "Hello~ Park Gyuri imnida~ Nice to meet you all.." Gyuri said. She looked.....gentle? Very gentle. Then another girl. "I'm Ailee. Came from L.A~ Hello!" she smiled. "I'm Hyorin~ a great singer! Keke~" she giggled. "Hello guys! I'm Krystal~ " she winked too and shared a high-five with Sulli. Guess they're friends? Then... uh? Wow, a pretty boy. "Uhh... Hello, I'm Amber and I'm a girl. I'm not showy though..." she smiled a little bit. I look at Seungho. "Wow. She's a girl? More stylish than am I, huh?" he whispered. "Yea turtle. You're quite old fashioned." I said. Well, he is a bit old fashioned. He came from a province anyway~

   "Park Jiyeon." I bowed at everyone and finally take me sit. After some time... the introduction was finished. And lunch is on BABY! Now, gotta see my handsome boyfriend :">> I walked out of our room with Seungho and we found Junhyung waiting for us outside, cooly leaning on the wall *Q* Waaaah~ he's my boyfriend~~~

   "Babe, finally." he rolled eyes. "What? Got bored?" he held my hand. "Yes." he said. "Hows the girls, Seungho?" he asked Seungho who is beside me. "Oh~ they're cute. One annoying and one boyish.." he answered. "There are only 7 girls in our class including Jiyeon..." Seungho continued. I know he's teasing Junhyung oppa. "How many guys?" oppa finally get interested. "23 guys." Seungho answered. Junhyung oppa looked at me. "I trust Jiyeon." he confidently smiled as I smiled back. "Owkay. I'll leave you two alone." Seungho leave. Wonder where is he going? He doesn't know anyone here yet..

   "You finished with that 5000 words essay?" I asked as we sat down at our table with tray of foods in our hands. "Yea, quite easy for a smart guy like me." he smirked. "Chh." I rolled eyes. "How about you guys? Good thing Seungho's with you. You know someone." he said. He's friend with Seungho already but sometimes he can't help to be jealous -_-

   "Just introductions. Our professor's kinda young.. he said he's only 24 so he didn't wanna teach yet." I said. We ate our food while, you know, chatting in our own little way with sweet acts you can normally see in couples. We're a couple anyway. After we ate, he walk me to our classroom. "I'm gonna fetch you again here later Babe. Love you.." he kissed my lips lightly and smile. "Love you too oppa~ mwa mwa mwa!" I cutely smiled and leave a peck on his lips then BYE! ^^

 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 ---
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*