New guy.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

My notexD : There will be more characters in this story on but don't worry, they're just minor characters so don't pay much attention to them :)

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter33*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   Second day of college and I don't know where in the world is Seungho turtle. Chh! Don't tell me he'll skip class? That guy-_- I'm in the lecture hall anyway. "Uhh.. Jiyeon?" I rotated my head to see who called me and once I saw him, I automatically bowed. "Yes, sir?" I asked. It's our professor.

   "Can I trust with our attendance everyday?" he asked with a smile. Aww~ our professor's so cute^^ "Ofcoarse sir~" I get the class record from him and smiled back "Start tomorrow, k? Thank you!" he smiled once again and leave. I sat again and contonue my lecture. "Hello~?" someone called again. Oh come on, can they just leave me alone? I'm hungry! I didn't eat breakfast= 3=

   "Yes?" I asked and looked at the guy. "It's me! Jaebum!" he smiled widely. Jaebum? Oh. "My classmate?" I asked. "Yes, and the one who accidently bumped on you yesterday.." he shyly said. "Oh yeahh, that's you.." I said. I remember name and faces quick, you know? :3 "So, where's the guy you're always with?" he said while writing notes. We're on the back so we don't capture any attentions. "Oh, that Seungho turtle. I don't know what the hell happened to that turtle." I answered. "Keke, you call him turtle?" he giggled lightly. Obviously-_- I wanna said that but I'm a good girl~ sometimes. "Yep..  he's so slow that's why." I said. We stayed silent for some time and it's an awkward silence because I can feel that he wants to talk to me.

   "Are you gonna say something?" I asked. He seemed quite startled? Maybe I'm going a bit too straightforward at him again. "Uhh.. nothing. It's just boring here... You.. Are you're snobbish?" he asked then look at me. "Uh, nope. I just didn't want this awkward silence." I reasoned.

   After 3hours, lunch break is finally on. It's only the 2nd day of college but it's knida stressing already. Specially our major subjects, including math. I don't even know how in the world did I pass my math grades in Highschool. It's freakin' breaking my brain apart>.< And I still chose this degree program. It's stressful. I called Junhyung oppa earlier to ask him if we can take lunch together but he said he can't because of some urgent seminar they will have and it will last for 2hours. Aww, I automatically said 'I love you' to him that time then I heard him smile then say the same thing to me.

   "Jiyeon?" I turn around. It's Jaebum again. "Yes?" I asked. "Do you have anyone with you for lunch?" he asked. "Unfortunately, my boyfriend's busy and he can't join me. Why? Wanna have lunch together?" I striked him a smile. I know that, that's what he want to ask. "A-ah.. only if you want.." he shyl answered. I continue smiling. "Sure, Jaebum. Let's go?" I said and we walk to the cafeteria.

   "What school did you come from Jiyeon?" he asked. We're eating right now. "Uh.. it's somewhere far from here.." I answered then continue eating. "Aren't you friends with the girls on our class?" he asked again. "Uh, maybe? I don't know." I said. "Am I boring?" he asked out fo the blue. Maybe he noticed my pokerface. "Uh, no. Sorry, I miss my boyfriend." I smiled a little bit. "Is the guy that's with you yester day, your boyfriend?" he asked. "Yes... he's my crush since 1st year highschool and we became a couple when I'm 3rd year highschool. He's my unnie's bestfriend too. So, alot happened and our friends became the bridge to our can't be told love.." I smiled, flashbacking all the highschool memories..

   "Wow, your crush and you guys became a couple? A quite interesting story.. by the way, I also had a girlfriend who had a crush on me long time ago too. I just noticed her by her smart abilities and we became a couple. But we don't last long.." he paused. I became curious. His story is interesting too. "Why?" I asked. "Well, because she doesn't have time for me and her first priority is always her studies which is right for the future but, it became complicated to the point that she keeps on jealousing at almost all the girls.... so I faded away and.......boom. All the feelings are gone." he smiled sadly. "Wow, you had a tragic love story.." I commented. "It's ok. I moved on and I'm looking forward to the next girl i'll love.." he smiled.

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 ---
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*