Instincts.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter42*

 

Jiyeon's pov

   I stopped in front of a river. I continue crying there like an idiot. I still can't believe that It came from Junhyung oppa's mouth. I never imagined us like this... I always thought of us being happy and such.... not this. It hurts me so much.

   "Jiyeon?" someone called. I quickly wipe away my tears with the back of my hand but I didn't look back. "Park Jiyeon.." I saw Wooyoung oppa sat beside me while eating chocolates. I glared at his chocolates like it'll miraculously melt but no. "Why are you skipping class? Huh? I'm gonna tell Junhyung about this!" the moment I heard his name, my tears automatically burst out. "o.o?! Ji--jiyeon-ahh.. what did I do?? Stop crying!! sorry sorryy~" Wooyoung oppa restlessly said while trying to make me stop crying. CHH! I don't wanna cry infront of anyone but these dumb tears won't stop! I bet Wooyoung oppa thinks I'm weird right now!

   "Oppa~ don't look at me!!" I shouted. He quickly turned his head then I wipe my tears again, but still no use. "W-wae? what happen Ji?" he asked. I look at the river and throw pebbles on it. "I don't wanna talk about it oppa... he hurted me so much." my tears flowing non-stop. ARGH! What am I gonna do with you!! I hate you!!! I thought you'll explain and say your sorry but to think about it, he didn't even apologize to me. Not even a single sorry. Di-did Junhyung oppa changed that easily already? That easily? that fast? Why? Because I don't have much time for him? But when he turned college last year, he don't have much time for me too but I never complained to him about it! Instead, I'll just let him rest because I know that he's tired. But now? What? He's making this 'time' a reason for us to almost break up!?

   To think about it, It's a problem that most of the people can fix but he made it so much like a big problem! And plus the fact that I heard him talking in that f***ing comfort room! Before I scream out of anger, irritation and pain.. I felt someone's arms beside me. I know it's Wooyoung oppa so I just cry silently... I guess he already has ideas about my tears..

   Wooyoung oppa walked me to my place and I'm glad that nobodies home. I wouldn't want them to see me with red eyes. I thanked oppa after then directly sleep. And now, I'm already in the class room. I can't let my studies go down just becuz of that....chh. Everyone kept on asking me if I'm ok. "The hell i am! So great! Never felt so alive!" That's what I said to them but they all seem to know me enough so no one believed it. Just great!

 

 

Jieun's pov

 

    Yesterday I saw my boyfriend and Jiyeon beside the river. Oppa's hugging her. I was about to get jealous but I remembered Ji's problem with Jun oppa. She never contacted us with that matter the whole day but after I saw Wooyoung oppa comforting her, I bet it didn't go well. I wonder what's going on into Jun oppa's head, hurting Ji~ If I founf out that this is true, surely, he'll get it from me and Suzy! Seriously.

   "Oppa! Why are you here?" Suzy asked as Woo oppa appeared like a ghost infront of us with Nichkhun oppa. "Do you know what happened to Jiyeon? She's crying non-stop yesterday.." oppa said. I already told Suzy what I saw yesterday. "She's crying non-stop and you're hugging her-,-" I said. Woo oppa hold my hands. "But I was only comforting her. It's the first time I saw her like that~ don't be jealous." he said. "I'm not jealous, idiot." I smack his head. "Did she tell you anything?" Suzy asked. "When I ask her, she said 'he hurted me so much'.. I wonder who is that bastard. It's impossible if it's Jun--"

   "Yes, it's Junhyung oppa." I said. Their eyes widen with open mouth. "We're missing something. Tell us." Nick oppa said.

 

 

 

 

 ---

Omo! What's gonna happen?! ToT What's happening to you Junhyung-ahhhh!??

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*