Acquiantance Party!

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter37*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   "Time is 6:30pm, so now we're going!" Suzy cheered as she open the door of the fancy black and white Ferari 458 (o.o) I love cars so much that's why I know the name of this cool fella here. "Hey, where did you get this dreamy car??!" I asked while adoring and touching the car everywhere my fingers landed. "This car? Amber lend it to us! I told them we don't have car." Suzy said. My eyes are still sparkling because of the cool car. No doubt. Amber's so fashionista! I love this car~!!!

"Who's gonna drive?" I asked while looking at the sprakly black steering wheel of the ferrari. "We don't know how to drive yet, so you're driving this cool car Jiyeonieee~" Jieun cheered for me. My eyes grew big again. "Jinjja?!! Omomomo! Kamsahamnida!! Thank you for letting this moment be miiiinne~~~!!! Jeongmal kamsahamnida!!" I cried while hugging Suzy and Jiyeon. Don't wonder about our position (-_-) I get on the driver's seat and started the suave engine of this baby up. "Enjoy the ride bestfriends! I'll be enjoying mine too~" I sang then I started driving.

   Not too long ago, maybe 25minutes, we've arrived at the venue of the party. "We're heading out first, Ji." Suzy waved and they get out of the car. I looked around once more and my cold mode. I just felt like it, My cool side suit this car more when I get off it. Before I get off, I get my beige colored purse and cooly exited the wonderful ferrari. I'm gonna miss you Ferrari T^T "Lookin' good Beautiful~" Krystal greeted with Sulli and amber with her. I smiled, "Thank you Goddesses and thank you for letting me drive this baby, Amber~" I smiled at her. Krystal is wearing a black decent dress. Sulli's wearing a black and white top with black skirt while Amber, she's really wearin' a jeans. Denim jeans with blue long sleeved polo. Atleast she looked a bit girly:">>

"You look so beautiful Jiyeon. I'm so great to convince Suzy and Jieun to make you wear a dress~" Sulli said with sparkling eyes while looking at me lovely. Her eyes says it all. I know I'm a goddess. "Yea, they go to my house at 5 in the moring-.-" I said. Krystal put her arms around Amber's waist. "And I can't convice amber to wear a dress. But atleast she looked like a girl, right?" Krystal cried while lookin' at Amber's proud face. "Hahaha, told you. My decisions are final." Amber grinned at us. Sulli and Krystal just rolled their eyes. "Krystal, you have such a fair skin. And I thought you're gonna go for a cute dress?" I asked. "Hmm, I changed my mind. This dress suited me anyways~" Krystal said.

   "How about my outfit Ji?" Sulli asked me. I looked at her. "You look so pretty~  I love your heels." I smiled widely. "Oh don't say that~ I'm blushing~~~" Sulli shyly hit my arm. I doesn't hurt, it's ok. Wonder where did my bestfriends go? They didn't even wait for me to get off the car-_- Chh, those girls. "Where's your bestfriends, Jiyeon?" Amber asked. "That's what I'm thinking.. maybe they go to their boyfriends.-- Speakin' of boyfriend, I haven't seen mine yet.. " I whispered to myself. "Is he going?" Krystal asked. I nodded. "He said he'll just be late a bit. I miss him~" I pouted. "Don't worry, I feel you Ji~ I miss your bestfriend too~" Sulli pouted next to me. "My bestfriend? Jieun or Suzy?" I tilted my head a bit. Is Sulli lesbian or something? Chh, that's ridiculous Jiyeon. She's more girly than you, duh~ There, I'm talking to myself again.

   "None-- Oh! There they are!" Sulli exclaimed with waving her hand at........ Oh, it's Suzy and Jieun. "I love your dress Jieun~" Sulli hugged Jieun. "I have the same dress Suzy-ah~ It's beautiful, isn't it?" Krystal walked over to Suzy. Me and Amber looked at each other.. Guess, we're being left out here=___= By the way:

I sat down with Amber while the other girls are chatting with each other. "I'm hungry." Amber pouted. Waaaah! She's so CUUUUTEE!! "Me too, acutally." I said with pokerfaced. We decided to get ourselves our own food and ate with each other while chatting abit. She even told me that their's someone courting her. And it's in the same class as ours! She said that they're family friends. I wonder who is that??? I excused myself to answer my ringing phone. I go to the garden part of the venue. Actually it's an openground resort. It's quite fancy though. I looked at the caller's I.D. It's my babe~ ^o^

"Babe? Heeeello~" Me

"Are you already there, Babe?" Him

"Yep, 20 minutes ago.. Where are you, Junhyung oppa?" 

"I'll be there, I just finished my term paper for history. It's so hard." 

I know he's makin' faces right now xD

"Aww, my poor boyfriend. That's ok. You'll be stayin' at our place for tonight right?"

"Yess.. I'm excited~"

"Haha, what'cha wearing?"

"Black shirt with black coat. It looked decent enough to suit with you beautiful dress."

"Huh? How did you know?"

"*smirk* Come on babe, turn around and you'll see your handsome soulmate."

I smiled to myself widely then turned around. Huh? No Junhyung! B-but... there's Jaebum. He waved at me I just nodded at him. Seriously babe? My soulmate? Chh-_- A big joke.

"You're not here!"

"Haha, I'm just kidding~ but don't worry, I'm near..."

"How did you know that I'm wearing a dress then?"

"Jihyun told me that you're wearing a dress."

"Ok. Come here quick!"

"Yes ma'am!"

I hung up the phone and someone approached me. It's one of my classmates.. Hmm, can't remember his name. "Hello~ I'm in the same class as yours." He smiled sweetly. Wow, manly charms. I admit that ALL of my guy classmates are handsome. "Yea.." I bowed a little. "Uhh, Lee joon." he bowed and offer me a handshake. "Nae, Park Jiyeon imnida~" I take his hand. "Why are you alone?" he asked with hands on his pocket. He's kinda cool. But I'm cooler xDD "I'm waiting for my boyfriend.." I said. His mouth formed into an 'O' while nodding. "Ohhh, boyfriend...... Lucky guy~" he smiled at me. I feel comforted so I return his smile. "Yea. I'm lucky too~" I looked at the grass while imagining Junhyung's face in them. "But he's really lucky to have such a beautiful and cool girlfried. I gotta admit that, the first time I saw you, I'm quite taken aback because of your presence. It's kinda cold and snobbish so I just talk to you now...." he said. "Wow, you do love talking, huh?" I smirked. "Not really... I don't know." he laughed by himself. "Your crazy." I said with a joking tone. "Haha~" 

   "Oh, I gotta leave. My boyfriend's texting me." I said. "Ok, thank you for letting me talk to you." he smiled once again. "Sure, feel free to do so next time~" I waved my hands and leaved the garden part. When I turned around, I saw a handsome and cool living creature and his name is Yong Junhyung.

"Wow, a perfect girl for a perfect night. Hello, gorgeous~" oppa smiled at me as he hug me. "And a wonderful handsome guy for a gorgeous girl like me~" we continue hugging each other. He pulled out and kiss me tenderly. "I love you my Jiyeon, I miss you~" his eyes full of sincerity. "I love you too my boy~" I smiled then put a light kiss on his lips. I unconciously pinched his cheeks. "I miss your chubby cheeks babe~" I smiled again. "Your dress suits you the best..." he said while looking at me fully.

"You're my gorgeous girlfriend!" oppa gave me another hug. "Jiyeon?" He called while we're still hugging each other. God, I miss this man. In these past few days, He's seriously busy and we spend time with each other maybe just 1hour or less. It's hard. And the college's just starting-_- "Yes?" I answered then burried my face on his chest, remembering his scent. "There's alot of new guys. Be faithful to me, k?" he said. I was quite startled but fixed myself quick. "Ofcoarse. What're you saying? You're my only one." I smiled to myself. He pulled out from the hug and lifted my face by my chin to make me look at him. "Just saying... I love you Jiyeon.." he kissed my forehead. "I love you more Junhyung. You know that.." I smiled to him and lock my eyes with his.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 ---
Waaaah, long update, right? It's 6792 characters:D I enjoyed the pictures the most and the Ferrari part. Sorry, I got addicted to cars these past few weeks. By the way, next update will be about Junhyung and Jiyeon only:"> 
 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*