Longest day~

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

 

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter20*
 
Yookwon's POV:
 
*sunday*
 
   Jiyeon picked me up 8 in the morning. I was getting ready by that time. 9am, we leaved our house and decided to eat breakfast together. Now 12noon. We just finished eating our lunch, we're now inside my car. "Oppa. You're my boyfriend for today. Don't you dare militate!" she sent me glare, cute death glare. I smiled at her. *riiingg*riiingg* someone's calling her. She get her phone from her bag, then smiled at me. "Yes? Oh, unni.. I'm in the car.... with my boyfriend!*wink at me*Yookwon oppa.............Yeah, we're finally together...........everything will be fine unni........trust me.......Chh! We're in our first date so don't call again...arasseo~" she hung up the phone. I looked at her with a question mark. "What did she say?" I asked. "She said, she's happy for you and me.. hehehe!" she smiled brightly. "So, where are we going now??" I look at her. "Umm.. let's go to the mall!!" she exclaimed. She don't show any sadness today.
 
*mall*
 
   We buy drink before strolling the big mall. We stopped infront of a perfume shop. I saw her eyes glimmers. I smiled to myself and drag her inside. "Jiyeon-ah, I'll just be there, 'kay?" she nodded and let go of my hand. I go to the other side of the botique and spent my 15minutes sniffing different kinds of perfume for girls. They really do smell great! It's hard to decide. After another 5minutes, I go to the cashier and quickly pay for it then head back to Jiyeon again. She's holding a little bag form this botique. I guess she bought herself one.
 
*after 5hours*
 
   Time is 6:30pm. After we stroll the mall, we stop at an arcade place there and play for 1hour. After that we catched 2movies.. hehe we just chitchat there. random stuffs! Then we stopped at a park, children's park. And buy ice cream. And now she take me in a decent place for dinner. "This is me and my dad's favorite place~" She smiled brightly while looking all over the place. She suddenly pouted. "I miss dad.." I hold her hand that's on the top of the table. "I know he misses you too~" I sen ther a comfort smile. After 3minutes, our order arrived. "Waaah! I love you meat!" she said while chewing the pork.
 
*beach*
 
   "You know oppa.. I'm gonna tell you one of my weird secrets..!" she said. "Yea? What is it?" I asked. "Don't think of me as a weird, 'kay?" she warned. "Yeah, promise!" I said. She face the ocean. After we ate dinner, she requested to go here.. there's only few people left here.. maybe 7? including us, 'cuase it's already 8:30pm. "I don't really love....... sunsets in the beach.." she said. I look at her. "Waee?" I asked curiously. I thought everyone loves them. "Well, they don't looks beautiful to me.. In my eyes, they just look..... normal." she shrugged her shoulders. "Hehe, you are weird." I giggled.
 
   "It's not my fault! I don't see them attractively.. not my problem." she simply said. "Then why did you requested to go here?" I asked. She smiled. "Uhh.. hehe~ I think I watch too many dramas! I get this idea form them.." she laughed for a while. "Then, If sunset in the beach don't attract you.. what natural form attracts you?" I look at the ocean also. She smiled brightly to herself.
 
   And lay on the sand of the beach, not carin' if she'll get dirty or what. She look at the bright sky, bright because of the stars. "Stars.. I love them, specially when I'm with Suzy and Jieun.." she smiled again and lift her arms while trying to reach the stars. "Can't reach 'em?" I lay next to her. "Yeahh.. and I love that.." she continue reaching for them. "Huh? why?" I'm confused. Most of the people would love to reach the stars.. right? even if it's impossible (-_-). "I don't know.. I just love them because, I know that I will reach them in the right and most unexpected time.." she take her arm back and put it behind her head like a pillow. "I don't understand.. what do you mean?" I feel like a moron when I asked that. (==.)
 
   "Hehehe~ I will reach them someday. at the right time." she looked at me. "Ahh.." I nodded continuisly. Actually.. I still don't get it. Do I deserve to be in the star section? I feel stupid (++,). The silence occupied us both. I decided to sit, she sit too. Indian sit. "Any idea what to do now, oppa?" she asked. "Yea." I smirked. "Wha--" I cut her off by my..... KISS! Tss! It's only a peck. (.00)?!!      \(^o^)/ "Oppa!!! Why did you do that!!??!" she exclaimed. I quickly run and run. "I'm your boyfriend! There's nothing wrong with that!!" I screamed. She's already chasing me. "That's still my fi-- a kiss!!!" she exclaimed. "Hahahahha!! I think I deserve that for courting you for 2months!!" I yelled. I'm still running. She slowly stopped from chasing me and lay in the sand again, chasing her breath. "Tss. You're tired? You're no fun!" I pouted and lay next to her. I was shocked when she suddenly hug me. "I'm gonna miss you oppa..." she said between her breath. I hug her back tightly, close my eyes and kiss her hair. "Saranghae Park Jiyeon." I whispered and smiled.
 
 
 
 
 ---
What happened? There's no new subscribers and comments anymore.......... :( (T^T) ):
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*