He smiled?!

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter03*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   The class have been just dismissed. I'm with my girls, on our way to our hou-- "Jiyeon-ah~" someone called. We don't turned back. "Who's that?" I asked. "I don't know." Suzy look back.

(--.)?(--,)? (.~~)?                     (^^.)!  (~~.)
(.--)(,--)(.--)              (^^.)  (~~.)
(_oo)! ('',)(==.)?      (^^.) (~~.)

   "O-oppa~" I said. It's Yookwon oppa with Junhyung... "Annyeong~" oppa smiled. "Where's unni?" I asked once they got close. "Uhh.. haven't seen her." oppa said. "Ah--"   "She's with Eunjung." I was startled but yea, Junhyung said that. I can't do nothing but nod. Jieun looked at me. "Ah! Oppa, these are my bestfriends~ Suzy and Jieun." I introduced them. They haven't met formally before. But Suzy and Jieun know them by me. "Hello oppa~" they both bow. "Hello~ I'm Kim Yookwon and this is... Junhyung." oppa said. "Hi." Junhyung said. A short word. Can't he form a sentence? (~.~)? "Where are you both heading to?" I asked. I wonder why did he approached us if they have nothing to say... (~.~)? "Back to school. We'll be one of the judges in a dance competition.." oppa answered. "Oh~ ok. We'll be heading now~ bye." we waved at them then leave.

   After sometime... I'm waiting for unni. She's still not home, it's already 8pm. "Jiyeon?" I heard unni's voice. Speaking of the girl. "It's already late.." I said while she remove her shoes. "We judge something at school.." she said. Ohh~ "Who with?" I asked even if I already know.. mehrong~ :P "Wooyoung, Yookwon, and Junhyung." she asnswered. "Oooohh~ who take you home?" I asked. "Yookwon." she grab something from the fridge. "Ah, where does he live?" I asked. "Hmm. Just near the school.." she drinks. Good thing she doesn't notice anything~ haha.

   "How about, Junhyung?" I stop from playing my phone then listen. "I don't know exactly but it's just near the school." she said. "Ah.." I smiled. She's behind me so it's ok. She won't see (^_^) "Where's mom?" she asked. "She visited her friend..." I said then continue playing my phone. "I'm going out tomorrow with some friends~ wanna come? If you have nothing to do tomorrow~" she asked. Hmm.. with her friends??? Does that include...? "Oh, ok.. what time?" I asked. How I hope he comes.. Hihih. "4pm. They'll be picking us up.." she said. "Ah.." I nodded then we go to our own rooms.

 

 

   The next day: Saturday. I'm ready~ "Ji~ they're already here.." unni came to my room. "Come on then." I said then headed outside. "Oppa~" I greeted. It's Yookwon oppa. "Hello again Ji~ let's go Jihyun!" oppa said. I was quite shocked when I felt oppa circled his arm on my shoulder but I just let him.. we're kinda close. I look at the vehicle infront of us and I saw Junhyung. Success. But.. he's looking at..... oppa? oppa's arm? that's on my shoulder? Why? Molla. Jihyun unni get on the vehicle. I was about to sit beside her when Junhyung took over my place.. Yookwon oppa just told me to sit beside him, so I did.

   "Where are we going again, oppa?" I asked. I forgot to ask unni yesterday.. "Picnic~ I'm glad you came! This will be fun!" oppa pinched my nose. Haha~ I just nodded. I accidentally glance at Junhyung and he's doing the same.. I just smiled and....... he did the same. He- He smiled? At me? AT ME? For the FIRST TIME?!! Wooww~ (^/////^)??! He's having fun with his friends.. and he's laughing with them. Wow. First time I saw laugh and smile.. smile at me! WAAAH! Hahaha~! (^/////////^) I guess he's an approachble person. To his friends only... oh. Same as me? (^///^)? AHahaha, I'm feeling dizzy~

 

 

 

 

 ---

Wow! Jiyeon's too happy~ btw, Junhyung's pov next chapter~ ^_^

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*