After 2 years...

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL
Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter24*
 
Jiyeon's POV:
 
   "Congratulations baby!" daddy hugged me after he handed me flowers that he bought. "You're a big girl now Jiyeon!" he continue hugging me. "Thanks to you dad, I grew upwith such a good looks and manners! I love you daddy!" I said while hugging him. We both let go of the hug and mommy hug me too. "We're so proud of you baby!" mom said and I hug her too. Are you wondering what's with the hugging session and why is my dad here? Well, well and well. I just graduated from highschool! Yep, years have passed already! Let me guess.. you're curious if Junhyung oppa is my boyfriend now right? Hihi, just judge it by what you think^_^. "Unniiii~ I made it!" I happily hugged Jihyun unni. "I miss you Jiyeoniie! Congrats and goodluck on college!" we continue hugging each other.
 
   "Unni! You're here!! We all missed you!!" Jieun and Suzy said and quickly stole my unni from me. Great friends I have. Note the sarcasm-_-. "Congratulations girls! I'm proud!" unni congratulated them too. I was left there on the side watching them hugging. That's my unni, you know? "Hey.." I know that voice. I turned around slowly with a cool smile on. "What??" I asked. "Miss me?" he asked. "Why should I?" I said and we both hug each other. "Congrats Jiji.." he smiled. "Thanks Seungho-yahh! Where's grandma??" I asked. "The--" someone cut him off. "*ehem*ehem*" I look at the guy who cleared his throat. "Junhyung oppa~!" I smiled widely and hug his open arms.
 
   "My girl has graduated! Let's see if you can graduate in college alive! kiddin.." I hugged him tightly. "Is college life really that hard oppa?" we let go of the hug. "Hmm.. it depends on your course.." he smiled. "Oh, have you seen Yookwon? He came back his with his girlfriend!" oppa said. "Seriously?? Girlfriend? Who? Is she pretty?" I bombered him with questions. "Whoa, easy girl. Actually Yookwon has been courting her since 4months already.. do you know who is she?" Junhyung oppa teased. "Oh, oppa! I forgot. Unni just came back with Yookwon oppa from Japan too!" I smiled. Junhyung oppa look at me like he's saying seriously-jiyeon?-why-so-slow? "What?" I inocently asked.
 
   "She's Yookwon's girlfriend. They didn't tell us that Yookwon is courting her.." Junhyung oppa explianed. Huh? I don't get it. "Who??" I asked again. "Your sister, your unni, Park Jihyun is Yookwon's girlfriend." he said firmly. "Yaaah! Don't shout it out to the world!" Unni said with a warning tone. "Ahh.. o-kay....--Wh-whattt?!!!!!" My eyes widen as if it's gonna popped out . They all shake heads, like saying is-there-any-person-more-slower-than-her? Junhyung oppa look at me chuckling. I send them all a what-i'm-just-shock look. "Forget it people.. that's her." my dad said. I look at him and pout. "Even you dad.. (= 3=)" I said disappointedy but ofcoarse I'm just acting ^_^ "This slow poke." Jieun sent me an i-can't-believe-you look. "Duh~" Suzy said. I just rolled my eyes as an reply to them. Yookwon oppa approach us. "Can I borrow my sister-in-law?" he asked and wink at me. "What now oppa? My unni is your fiancee already?" I teasingly asked. "Sure oppa, bring her back to her suitor there~" Suzy said and they look at Junhyung oppa who's laughing handsomely with his highschool friends. Yess, this graduation is like their reunion because Jihyun unni and Yookwon oppa just arrived today from Japan. Unni followed him there, month after he leaved. Then Nichkhun, Wooyoung and Junhyung oppa are in the same college, and they're really busy because of their course (-___-). That's why I miss my SUITOR everytime.
 
 
 
 
 ---
LATE! I know~ Sorry! I just got busy with 8 hours on school.. and alot of homeworks!-_-
So, long time has passed and Junhyung is still a SUITOR! hahaha! with the surprise of Yookwon and Jihyun couple~!
please READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*