Kris.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter46*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   "What now, Ji?" Suzy sat beside me. We're at home right now. Unni go to the supermarket because mom extended her vacation in Japan. She's staying there with dad. And they don't know anything about this. I told unni not to tell them. I said, we can just figure something out.. as a matter of fact, If Junhyung oppa takes me back.. I won't hesitate. Just... not right now..

   I pouted. Think I cried more than enough... I'm not gonna cry anymore.. for a while. "Hm." I pouted more then close my eyes. Hmm, Jiyeon? Don't think alot of things right now, k? Don't think about him.... "Ji~ don't cry~" I heard Jieun's voice then felt her hand caressing my back. I opened my eyes then a tear slipped. And then another tear.. another... another..

   "PARK JIYEON!!" I scold my name as I stood up. They both look at me. My tears are still falling slowly.... the hell. I hate this. "Girls.. don't tell this to Jihyun unnie, k? I'm begging.." I said. I turned and walked out the door. "Jiyeon! Eodiga?" they asked. "A peacefull walk.. don't worry. I'll take care of myself." I tried my best to smile at them then finally go outside. Good thing, there's no much people outside. It's already 8pm, that's why. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand. Now.... how to stop these tears? How? Chh! Stop falling guys! It's over! He's not here! He believed that girl more! Stop!! Geez! You never listen, do you? I look pretty darn crazy in here while looking pissed as hell while walking.. these tears.. they won't stop. I'm not sobbing, they're just falling. It's annoying....

   After a long walk with tears falling.. I reached the nearest convenience store. I wiped my tears again.... and again.. then enter. I bought two large packs of spicy cheetos and a small pack of barbeque lays. I also bought two gatorade and three pieces of ferrero in a pack. You guys know me, I'm starving when I'm annoyed and cold. Annoyed with these tears. Cold with oppa..

   "Park Jiyeon?" I looked at the guy. He sat beside me. We're the only ones here.. "Kris Wu? My classmate!" I tried to be lively. I memorized the faces and names of my classmates. I'm holding the class photobook that my professor made, remember? "Ye-- you're still crying?" he asked. I touched my cheeks and there's an escaped tear. Darn. I just let it roll. Wiping will not solve everything.. "Still?" I asked. Just curious. "Yes. The last time I saw you this moring, you're crying while scolding that 2nd year guy, which JB said that your guy. And now, you're still crying.." he explained. I just nodded and started eating. This moring.. yea.. I bet my whole class saw that. We're in front of our room that time.

   "Yea." I shortly replied. "You know.. I won't say it's ok. But, it will heal soon... I know that the damage is still fresh and it still stings. That explained the crying without knowing it. I've been through that before.. I know it hurts, you still love him, you're still ready to take him back.. but, yea. It hurts." he said while looking outside. He's been through this? Yea, I can tell. He knows what I exactly feel. I handed him my other gatorade and the spicy cheetos. He opened it and started eating. "You're worried that if you take him back, he'll hurt you again. You became more scared because of the possibilities specially he already did it once. Then you'll wonder if you'll move on or not. But you will choose not to. Because he might come back." he continued.

   It's like he's predicting the future. "What can you advise me, Kris?" I asked. "Advise? Not a peace of it but maybe.. the thing you have to do." he let me face him then he held my cheeks. "You. Wait for him. Take him back." he let go of me and look straightly infront of him again. I'm just looking at him. "Wondering why? I know your guy still loves you. I saw his face when he leave. I bet he doesn't like what happened..." he face me again. "Don't move on yet, Jiyeon. Give him another chance. Just.... don't let it be easy." he smirked at his final statement then tap my shoulder.

   He stood up then leave. He bring the cheetos and gatorade with him. Wow... I have a classmate like that? And wait? What did he said? Give him another chance.. just don't let it be easy? What, Jiyeon?

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 ---

I gave Wu Yi Fan an appearance. I'm still sad for the fact that he filed a lawsuit and will leave exo(?) I'm gonna miss him.. He's my second bias in exo, you know? T.T Be strong exostans.. :) #xoxo #OT12forever! Oh and, I'm gonna fix the beginning chapters, their format. So, I think I will not update for this week.. but soon^^ ps: I just created that poster randomly. But it seems cute for me.. This is just an appearance for Kris:)

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*