His pov.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter04*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   I'm at my room today, sunday. I'm planning to to the mall with my friends today but.... I'm feeling completely dizzy. Feel like fever will attack me anytime soon. Plus, I have cough and cold since last week and throat seriously hurts... My phone beeped and I took it from the mini table beside my bed. A text from Suzy.

"-Yah, are you going today?-" 

   I sneezed before I reply.

"-Nah, not feeling any good. Throat hurts too bad and I think fever will come soon.. brrr.-"

   I replied. Few minutes.. She replied again.

"-Omo. I'm not feeling any good too. Tell them we'll just go out next week.-"

   I nodded then text Jieun and Eunjung unni. She's going with us since her mom didn't let her go yesterday. Eunjung unni is close friend to us.

"-Jieun-ah, unni. Me and Suzy can't come. We feel awful. Sorry.-" 

   later on, they just told me to get well. I get my laptop and opened Junhyung's facebook. I look at his pictures. 7 pictures (-.-) but it's ok. I look at them 'til I fell asleep... with a smile (--)ZZzz~

   After 5 hours of sleep. I woke up then look at my phon-- 26 missed calls?!! What the? All from Jieun?! What does this girl want? I called her back.

"~Yah!!~"
"~What? 26 missed calls? Seriously?~"
"~YEA! Why didn't you pick them up?!~"
"~I was resting. So, what's up with 26 missed calls?~" 
"~Yookwon and JUNHYUNG oppa went malling with me and unni!~"
"~EH?! Why?!~"
"~What do you mean by that? And oh! I get their cellphone numbers~~!~"
"~Whaaat?!!!~"

   Before I know it. I hang up already! UGH! I should've come~ T^T I don't why~ when Jieun told me that she get their numbers and went malling with them.... I feel like.. I don't want Junhyung to chat with them, introduce his self to them, smile to them or even walk with them! Tell me guys.. Am I being selfish? Those are my friends after all but I'm jealous because of them... Why am I even jealous?! Argh! CHH! Can't understand my self anymore! What does Junhyung did you, Jiyeon-ah?! What?? I want him to be only mine.. but doesn't even formally know me but I'm like this to him? T^T.. (~____~)...!! (#.#)?!!! (TT^TT)!!!!!! (_._)!!! (>____<)!!! (._____.)......... (◣_◢)!

   I stood up from my bed then head to the kitchen then drink water... "Chh.." I hissed. I'm gonna sleep aga-- "What happened to my baby?" mom said. "You looked like a beautiful walking zombie." Unni said. We both look at her. "Beautiful zombie, baby?" mom asked her. "Yeap mom. We don't have ugliness in our genes~" unni answered. Then they... "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!" *sigh* ...my family. (.^^)/\(^^.)             (~~,)..

 

 

   The next day, monday. I woke up late.. my mom forgot to wake me up.. so now, I'm freakin' late. I didn't even ate breakfast. I rush to school, running. Good thing, It's near. After 8 minutes, I finally arrived but someone blocked my way when I was about to go in. Who is this? What now?-- "Where's your I.D?" the voice asked. I look up. "Oh, Ilhoon oppa.. wait." I search in my bag. Ilhoon oppa is Junhyung's little bro. A level higher than me. Most of the people says, Ilhoon oppa is more handsome than Junhyung, but for me? Junhyung is the only one (^.^) Wait.. my i.d....

   (.--)(--,)(.--)(--,)?! (.o.)?! Where is that?!!! I-I left it on my drawer! Chh! I look at oppa then started begging.. our homeroom teacher is the only teacher I'm afraid of. That's why! I'm begging here! I don't want to be late!! T^T "Oppa!! Please let me in! I left it at home! PLEASE?!" I begged. He's just looking at me. "Oppaaaa~!! Pleeease???? Waaahh...." I begged more. Gaaah, I'm loosing my coolness here~ He just keeps on looking at me.. "Uwaah~~ It'll neve happen agaiiiin~~ please??!!!" I cried. But I didn't cry. Maybe almost... until someone approach him.

   "Hyung.." Ilhoon oppa said. "What's the problem here?" Junhyung asked. They're part of guidance coucilor assistants. My unni and her friends are part of this too. They're incharge of the rules. "She left her I.D at home." oppa said. "Let her in.-- Go." Junhyung said. I bowed to them then run to my class. Chh, geez. I'm still late. Chh! Be ready to be punished.

 

 

Junhyung's POV:

   "Let her in.-- Go." I told her. Jiyeon. Yes. I know her *ehem* name *ehem* She bowed then run. "Is that ok, hyung?" Ilhoon asked. I nodded. "Just, don't let her happen it again.." I leave. Then after 5hours of class. It's break time. It's Jihyun. I picked up.
".........." 
"Yaah! Speak!"
"...what's up? (-.-)?" 
"Sky ofcourse~"
"(-___-)! ...what's happening, then?"
"Luckily, the world's still spinning.."

"(-_____-)!! What do you want?!"
"Hm... some chocolates! Buy me some!"
"(-________-)?!!! *hungs up*"

   "What's with her?" I hissed. I was about to walk but she's calling again.. (~_~)?
"Yah! Why did you hung up?!"
"..........."
"Just go here!"
"........."
"Guidance Coucilor Office!"
"..........k."

   I hung up again. I started walking to GCOffice when I saw Wooyoung talking to... Jiyeon in the cafeteria. I go there.. "Mr. Kang is calling us. C'mon." I told him then walk away. "I'll go now Ji, that grumps calling me....." I look back at them. "Yah, faster!" I scold. (.~~)!            (--.)? (**.)   junhyung, wooyoung, jiyeon

   Then we reached the office. I look at Jihyun. "Why?" I asked. "Nothing.. why?" she asked back. I sat on the couch. "What's with you?" she asked again. Look who's  talking (~__~)! "...some bones, internal organs and such." I said. "Aish. I don't wanna talk to you.." she hissed. "What are you doing?" Eungjung asked. "Cooking....... (.~~) can't you see I'm sitting?" I said. "Psh~! (~~.)!!" she rolled eyes. "What's your problem, men?" Yookwon asked. "Global warming." I said. "That's my problem too.." he said. "And so?" I look at him. (.~~)? "Tss! (--.)!!" he turned the other side. "Ah. I know you problem! (^^.)" Wooyoung said. "Oh..(~.~)" I closed my eyes. "Oc'mon! Ask me! (--.)!" he said. "...what's your name?" I asked. "Nvrmnd.(-.-)"   "Got something to do today?" Nichkhun asked. "Yea.. sleep." I lay my back on the sofa.. "Great answer.." he said. (-.-) Zzzz~

 

 

 

 

 

 ---

Ooh! Haha, what's with Junhyung? ^~^

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*