First close look.

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL

Mr. SERIOUS & Ms. COOL *chapter01*

 

Jiyeon's POV:

   (.~~) It's so loud outside! Why? My unni's birthday. I would love to join them... but I'm insanely a shy girl. Besides! Her friends are also there, in the living room to be exact. While here's me. Playing games at my laptop and... literally talking to myself. Hahaha~ I suddenly heard someone knocked on my door. "What is it?" I scold. It's loud. I'm not mad (-_-) "Jiyeon-ah, wanna join us?" I heard unni. Park Jihyun (qri) my unni. Ahh.. but I'm shy >.< I wanna answer her that but.. "Later unni." I said. "Ok, just get out of there and come here if you want to, K?" she said. Should I join them? Yea? Yea? Yea? Chh. After I bath.

   After 2hours. I'm done. Actually I'm ready for almost 30 minutes, I'm just too shy to go there. I mean, my unni's friends are nice, I'm the problem. Too shy-- "Jiyeonie~ your Eunjung unni's calling you.." she said. I continue sitting. "Waeyo?" I asked. "Molla! Just go her--" I came out from my room and linked arms with her. "Kaja~" we reached the living room and there's Eunjung unni.

   "Why aren't you coming out of your room since earlier, Ji?" she dragged me slowly and let me beside her. "I'm doing some homework. It's all done now.." I smiled a bit. "Why are you calling me, unni?" I asked. "Nothing~ I just want you here!!" she smiled cutely so I just smiled back. Unni came then handed me a drink. She also told me to greet her other guests. What? Since when did I became an entertainer? But because I'm a good cool little sister, I did as told.

   I just dragged Eunjung unni with me 'cuz I told her that I'm shy. We go to the other unni's first. Then the oppas.. I don't call them all oppa. There's this one, I'm not comfortable with. Why? He always look serious. Can't even express a smile... I guess? His name is Junhyung. Well, now we're approaching him. I look at him then he caught me. I my cold eyes. Oyea.

   "Hi." I said. This is the first time I look at his face this close. He's wow, handsome. And by that, I mean he captivated my taste. I don't tend to find most of the guys they call handsome, real handsome. For me, they're just normal. But, this one's handsome. For me.. "Hello." what a short reply. I guess he's not an approachable person like me.. haha! "What's with the faces guys? Did someone die? Geez, you suited each other~" Eunjung unni said.

??(.**) (~~.)!      (~~.)!  -> eunjung, jiyeon, junhyung

   "D-don't stare at me like that.. it's creepy. C'mon Ji~" she held my arm then pull me with her. We're back ot our seats. Jihyun unni sat beside me. "You greeted them all?" she asked. I just nod. "I'll just get water." I leave then go to the kitchen. I sat in dining table then take out my phone to text Suzy, bff. When I lifted up my head, I saw Junhyung on his place. He's not facing me tho. My phone beeped so I look at the message. 

From: Zay
"- We're gonna attend a party, Ji~ wanna come?-" 

   I was about to reply to tell them I can't because of unni's birthday when I received another.

From: Zay
"-Oh! I forgot to tell you~ We're infornt of your house! Open up long eyes!-"

   I go outside then open the gate. "Can we come in?" Jieun asked. Another bff. I nodded. They come in straight inside. What a great bffs. After I locked the gate I go inside then found them hugging unni. "Happy Birthday unni! Saengil Chukhahae~" they greeted at the same time then hand unni their present. "I thought you girls will attend a party? Why are you here?" I asked. They looked at me. What? "Wae? Isn't this a party, Ji? Haha~ Babo babo long eyessss~" Jieun teased. Unni just laughed. "It's ok Ji~" Suzy said. I smiled. "Than--"   "She's tellin' the truth." Suzy continued. (-______-).

   They go to the kitchen then get their own food. "Yummy!" Suzy beamed. "Chh. Course, mom cooked." I said then sat at my place earlier. They continue eating until someone approached me. "Can I get some coke?" I saw Junhyung infront of me while handing me a cup. I nodded then gave him the coke fresh from the fridge. He nodded back then leave. "That's it? No thanks?" Suzy said. "Not even a smile?" Jieun said. "Always frowing~" I said.

 

 

 

 

 ---

Is Junhyung weird?? ANWY! Chapter 1 done! Support. Support. Support. Love you!! I actually re-write the format. And I revised the story. It's better than the old one~

 
 
READ.COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE ^^
 
 
Author: Jaeroppi;*