Training

Two Soul Mates?!

 

            Myungsoo woke up to a loud blare of an alarm. He groaned. What time is it?

            He rolled over, falling off of the bed. He sighed as he rose up from the ground. He looked at the clock. 5AM?!?

            There was a knock at his door. Myungsoo walked over to the door. It was Jungryul.

            “Myungsoo!” he smiled at the sight of a disheveled Myungsoo. He was adorable. No wonder Sunggyu chose him as his new assistant.

            Myungsoo leaned against the door. “Why am I up at this hour?” he noticed that Jungryul was fully dressed. He looked down at his own grey sweatpants and over-sized white t-shirt. Maybe he should change.

            Jungryul chuckled. “Today will be your first day of training!”

            His eyes widened. He looked out the door past Jungryul and started looking back and forth.

            “Director Kim isn’t here. He’s asleep. He’ll be leaving for work later as well.” Jungryul noticed the hint of disappointment in the younger’s eyes and smiled. This assistant is going to be very interesting… It’s going to be like watching a drama in real life.

            Myungsoo retreated back into his room. “Ah, I see…” he murmured.

            Jungryul walked into Myungsoo’s room and headed for his closet. Myungsoo sat on his bed, watching as Jungryul took out 7 hangers.

            “What are you doing…” Myungsoo let his question die off. He didn’t know what to call Sunggyu’s butler.

            “Just call me Jungryul,” the butler said from inside the closet, “oh and I’m setting up your clothes for this week. There are seven days in a week after all. I’ll be doing this for about three weeks. By then, you should know what to wear daily. It’s better to have everything ready. You never know when something last minute comes up.”

            Myungsoo nodded and got off the bed to walk to the closet. He wanted to look at Jungryul’s choices. Maybe he could learn early.

            They later got breakfast, which Jungryul showed him how to make. Sunggyu had come down and eaten while the two workers had watched as well- maybe more like Myungsoo watched. Jungryul looked at the assistant endearingly. He wondered if Sunggyu knew what he was doing to the poor boy.

            Once Sunggyu had finished, he got up and left for work. The two had bowed to him as he walked out the door, wishing him a good day. Sunggyu did the same, smiling at the two. He told Jungryul to take good care of his assistant for him.

            “Normally, you would’ve gone with him to work, but since you need training, you’ll be staying at the manor for today.” Jungryul told Myungsoo.

            The younger nodded, looking out the window, watching his boss leave in his car.

            “You’d also be the one driving him.”

            Myungsoo’s eyes widened. Driving? He didn’t even have his license.

            Jungryul looked over at the surprised younger and chuckled. “Don’t worry. That’s what this week is for! You’ll have a lot of studying to do. Your first driver’s test is going to be this Friday. You’ll officially start as Sunggyu’s assistant on Saturday. So you have one chance to get this right,” he picked up a book on driver’s ed. from the table and handed it to the younger, “better study hard.”

            The assistant nodded. “What else do I have to learn?”

****

            Woohyun blinked and closed his gaping mouth. He couldn’t believe the perfection that was seated right in front of him. Sungyeol was right. Sungyeol was right on point. He was suddenly very grateful that Sungyeol had decided not to go after Sunggyu.

            The two directors must have been staring at each other for a good five minutes before Sunggyu had cleared his throat, looking down. He was obviously flustered, but Woohyun was too busy being shocked himself to have noticed.

            “Hello,” the younger breathed out.

            “Hello, what brings you here today?” Sunggyu asked.

            Woohyun was floored by how different they sounded. Woohyun sounded like he was awed by the other’s beauty, while Sunggyu sounded (angelically) indifferent. Weren’t they just staring at each other for the past five minutes? Wouldn’t he have felt the same? Maybe Woohyun was just imagining it.

            Woohyun took a deep breath. If he was going to act like this, I am too.

            He let his voice come out monotonously, much more professional than the ‘hello’ he had said earlier. “I am the director of Namu Co., Nam Woohyun; I heard that you just came back from Japan. I was told that I had to meet you.”

****

            Sunggyu raised his eyebrow. “You HAD to meet me? That’s interesting. I never knew that Chairman Nam had a son.”

            He looked at the younger amusingly. He didn’t understand what had happened just a few minutes ago, but he felt normal again as his heartbeat slowed back down. There’s something about this man.

            “I never knew Chairman Kim had a son either, until yesterday that is.”

            “And who was it that told you about me? Was it your father?”

            He saw Woohyun’s breathing hitch. He seemed like he was caught. He hesitated before answering, “No, someone else had told me.”

****

            The two of them ended up sitting on the two chairs in Sunggyu office. His secretary brought in coffees for the two directors, leaving with a wink to Woohyun that he hadn’t noticed. For he was too busy staring at Sunggyu. The secretary walked out of the door, sighing in dejection.

            As Woohyun continued conversing with Sunggyu, he found himself almost in a trance. He enjoyed listening to Sunggyu’s voice. If he knew that this was how he would react when meeting Sunggyu, Woohyun would’ve never come. It took one meeting, one glance, to turn the Director of Namu Co. like this? He clenched his fists, trying to keep his heartbeat down as the two continued to talk.

            There was a sudden knock at the door and in came the secretary again. He held a file in his hands, along with a victorious smile. “Director Kim, your 2PM meeting is going to start soon.”

            Sunggyu looked down at his watch and he was surprised by the time. It was 1:50. He had been talking with Woohyun for what seemed like two minutes, but it was actually 3 hours? He glanced at Woohyun, seeing a surprised expression that was similar to his.

            “I’ll be right there. Thanks.”

            The secretary left, happy to have broken up the two directors’ conversation.

            Woohyun stood up, brushing the invisible dust on his pants. “I guess I should get going then. You seem busy.”

            Sunggyu stood up as well. Though he had just met Woohyun, he felt like he knew him since childhood. It was a similar feeling he had with Myungsoo. Thinking of Myungsoo, he smiled. He looked at the man in front of him. They should meet one day, he thought.

            Woohyun looked at the smiling elder. He didn’t know why he had felt this way, seeing him smile. He felt weird. He knew that he probably didn’t cause that smile, but he wished he did. He wanted to find out more about Sunggyu, he was, for the first time, genuinely interested in someone.

            Just before Woohyun was about to leave, Sunggyu stopped him.

            “Wait, I’ll walk you out.”

            Woohyun felt himself blush. He hoped that the other wouldn’t notice. “S-sure.”

            He mentally cursed himself for stuttering. Come on! You’re THE Nam Woohyun! You aren’t supposed to be like this to other people!! You’re supposed to be cool. You should be the one walking him out!

            As the two of them walked out of the office, they talked once more. Sunggyu turned out to be pretty funny. Woohyun seemed to admire the man more and more. He couldn’t believe that he thought he wouldn’t have possibly fallen for him. He had only met the man for a few hours and he had already fallen too deep in love.

****

            After Sunggyu’s meeting had ended, his secretary told him that he didn’t have any more meetings scheduled for the day. He could leave.

            As he packed up his stuff and put them either into his desk or his briefcase, he thought about Myungsoo. He hoped that his training went well today. He wondered how he would be when they started to work together next week. He chuckled silently at the thought of Myungsoo cramming for the driver’s test this Friday. He hoped that Myungsoo wouldn’t regret coming here to Korea with him. It was the first time he had done something so rash; he was relieved that his father finally agreed to it.

            He had gotten a call earlier right after the meeting from Japan. Myungsoo’s mother was getting better. He couldn’t wait to get home to tell his assistant the good news. He wondered if Woohyun had an assistant. He didn’t have a briefcase, so he guessed that Woohyun didn’t have work that day. He also didn’t have anyone waiting at his car when Sunggyu had walked him out. Woohyun showed an obvious dislike to his secretary as well. But it seemed like Woohyun enjoyed being wealthy. He wondered why he didn’t have someone follow him around all day. Woohyun was a strange person.

****

            Myungsoo sighed heavily. This was really starting to bore him. Jungryul had left an hour ago; to follow Chairman Kim to a meeting with another Chairman from what was it, Namu Co.? He left Myungsoo in his room to study.

            He had finished the hands on training earlier that day, learning how to cook Sunggyu’s favorite meals for when the chefs aren’t there, lifting some weights around the house to get used to carrying Sunggyu’s briefcase and belongings, and learning a bit of taekwondo, just in case someone was to threaten his beloved Director. Now he had to learn all of the mind stuff. He had to memorize Sunggyu’s daily schedule, study this dreaded Driver’s Ed. book, and learn how to work an electronic planner to keep Sunggyu punctual and ready.

            He couldn’t wait until he got to start officially working for Sunggyu though. He grinned to himself at the thought of spending the entire day with Sunggyu, even if it was supposed to be a job.

            Myungsoo suddenly heard the door code be beeped in and started to run downstairs, tossing the Driver’s Ed. book to the ground. From the top of the stairs, he looked out of the window. It was Sunggyu!

            The door opened and it took all of Myungsoo’s will to not hug the man right there. Sunggyu looked like he was practically glowing. Something good must have happened to him that day. He bowed and greeted him, “Welcome back Director Kim.”

            Sunggyu smiled and ruffled Myungsoo’s hair. “My father’s not home right?”

            Myungsoo shook his head, “No sir.”

            Sunggyu chuckled. “Then call me Sunggyu! I thought I told you this already.”

            Myungsoo nodded quickly. “Okay Sunggyu.” He blushed. He couldn’t get over calling Sunggyu by his name. He quietly whispered to himself the name over and over again as he took Sunggyu’s briefcase from his hands and followed him up the stairs. “Sunggyu, Sunggyu, Sunggyu…”

*****

Some shameless promoting ahead! OTL

You guys should check out my new Infinite fanfic!

It's called Lying For Love and it's Wooyeol based~

I like Wooyeol. There's nothing wrong with that T_T

th_MyungSooGIF5.gif

Comments!

@winter_tears: oh poor Woohyun XD OTL

th_33.gif

@khenira: i just love the idea of love at first sight, don't you? ^^ & Myunggyu~<3

th_32.gif

@bluemusic_94: Woogyu interaction here! hope you liked it ><

th_MyungSoo15.gif

@eunmiternity: you got your Woogyu convo here! hope it was good ^^

th_MJ.gif

@lolaurakelly: I love Woogyu too! I just love all of Infnite's OTPs~ (except those with Sungjong... I don't know why T.T) i ship Sungjong with Inspirits^^

th_MyungSoo64.gif

@seeshyh: updated! More Myunggyu next chapter~

th_Myungsoo1.gif

@sambam: i have a thing for odd pairings too XD i read a gyuyeol fanfic a few days ago, it was amazing ^^ & thanks so much! I'm glad you're liking the story so far~

th_tumblr_lqmdruEeVx1qagi83o2_400.gif

@gyu_428: Woogyu! Who do you support, Myunggyu or Woogyu? ^^

th_tumblr_lp38i8zAR01qccv4m.gif

@avya7x: I just love/hate namgrease XD OTL he just secretes grease.

th_woohyun----shes-back.gif

@parkkimi: oh thank you~~ i love you too! *throws hearts* OTL glad to see someone go for Woogyu ^^ even if it's not all the way lol

th_tumblr_lvqv5paH9t1qjq8gao2_250.gif

@hanabira: lol thanks! i love cute chapter endings ^^ i write as if i'm creating a script for a drama. i would be comepletely fine if an episode ended like this :p let's hope Sunggyu changes Woohyun's mind!^^

th_Infinite-WoohyunSungjong.gif

******

Thanks for the comments everyone!<3

Until next chapter loves~~<3

th_2ro1dzl.gif