Who He Cares For

Two Soul Mates?!

 

            Sunggyu had immediately run upstairs. He ran into Myungsoo’s room, only to be slowed down by the door. He fumbled with the doorknob, before taking a deep breath and getting the door open. He felt so stupid. Myungsoo wouldn’t have gotten sick if it wasn’t for my stupid self yesterday.

            He walked into Myungsoo’s room slowly. Myungsoo was lying on the bed, bundled up in his covers. Sunggyu could see sweat on his forehead and swear he could’ve hear a soft whimper. He rushed silently over to Myungsoo’s side and stood there, watching him.

            Jungryul came in with the towel and bucket of water a few seconds later. He walked calmly by Sunggyu’s side and set everything down. He was about to dip the towel in the water until Sunggyu stopped him with his hand up.

            “It’s fine. Today’s your day off; let me take care of him,” Sunggyu said.

            Jungryul simply nodded and handed Sunggyu the towel. He told Sunggyu what had happened this morning and told him that Myungsoo hadn’t woken up yet. His fever was not that severe and if Sunggyu just kept him warm, he should be waking up soon.

            Sunggyu nodded after Jungryul told him exactly what to do and watched as Jungryul left the room and closed the door.

***

            Downstairs, Jungryul started cleaning up whatever he could. He found Sunggyu’s cup of water and took it to the kitchen to wash the cup and let it dry. After a while, he heard Sunggyu’s familiar ringtone coming from the living room. He walked over to find it and was a bewildered by the name that showed up on it.

            *Nam Woohyun*

            Now, why would this man be calling Sunggyu? Jungryul thought.

            By the time Jungryul snapped out of his thoughts, the phone had stopped ringing. He stared at the phone on the table, conflicted. He ran his fingers through his hair. Sunggyu’s in a very interesting predicament, he thought.

            Following Chairman Kim around all day, Jungryul knew a lot. He now knew why Chairman Kim and Chairman Nam had met up the day before. He looked up at Myungsoo’s door and sighed. Poor kid…

            “Jungryul?”

            The butler looked up to see Sunggyu at the top of the stairs. He stood up and greeted him.

            “Yes?”

            “Did my phone just ring?” Sunggyu asked, “I swear I could’ve heard my ringtone from Myungsoo’s room.”

            Jungryul said, “I didn’t hear anything. Your phone’s right here. You’re probably just hearing things.”

            Sunggyu laughed softly and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. “I guess so. Anyway, Myungsoo hasn’t woken up yet, but his temperature is starting to lower. So that’s good.”

            Jungryul looked away from Sunggyu and stared at the wall behind him. “Yeah,” he replied, “that is good. When he wakes up, make sure to give him a lot of water. Also, remember to change the towel every once in a while. He’ll probably be better by tomorrow.”

            “Alright, thanks. Tell me if my phone ever does ring alright Jungryul?”

            Jungryul nodded and Sunggyu walked back into Myungsoo’s room. He stood next to Myungsoo and took off the towel from his forehead.

            Sunggyu raised his eyebrow and pouted a little. He really thought that his phone had rung.

            The thought left his mind as he saw Myungsoo stir a little in his bed, frowning. He hurriedly submerged the towel in cold water and wringed it out, soon placing it on top of Myungsoo’s forehead again. Myungsoo’s face looked calm afterwards, and Sunggyu sighed in relief as he sat down next to the bed.

***

            Myungsoo’s eyelids fluttered open to see Sunggyu’s concerned face looming over him. He sat up slowly, his body slightly aching.

            “S-Sunggyu…what are you doing here?” he asked, groggily, rubbing his eyes.

            Sunggyu sat down on the bed and took the towel that had fallen off of Myungsoo’s forehead in his hands.

            “You were sick.”

            Myungsoo’s eyes widened as his eyes and mind cleared up.

            “Wait, what time is it?”

            Sunggyu moved over to place the damp towel on the bed stand. He checked his watch and replied to Myungsoo, “About 8 o’clock.”

            “What? Did I sleep for that long? I was supposed to be training today! How did I even end up here in the bed?”

            Sunggyu chuckled at the younger. He definitely has to be better now.

            Sunggyu then placed the back of his hand on Myungsoo’s forehead, feeling for his temperature, just to make sure.

             It had shut Myungsoo up and kicked away any other questions the younger had.

            Satisfied with Myungsoo’s now normal temperature, Sunggyu smiled. With his hand still resting on Myungsoo’s forehead, he looked down at his assistant again. Myungsoo was looking at him with big eyes; he still had that cute “just woken up” look on his face. His bed hair was in every direction and was slightly curly.

            Myungsoo felt his body stiffen as Sunggyu stared at him. He suddenly felt insecure as he noticed Sunggyu look over him. Myungsoo could smell Sunggyu’s vanilla scent and suddenly felt the urge to nuzzle his head into the older man’s neck. He shook the thought away as Sunggyu laughed softly and moved away and got off of the bed. Myungsoo watched him as Sunggyu walked to table at the end of the room to get Myungsoo some water.

            “You still act as if we had just met Myungsoo. You should be used to me by now,” Sunggyu teased.

            He sat back on Myungsoo’s bed and handed him the water.

            Myungsoo took the water with both hands and lifted it up slightly to drink. He felt his face flush a deep red as Sunggyu leaned over to pet Myungsoo’s hair. He put down the water in his lap to prevent spilling it.

            He noticed Myungsoo’s reaction and pulled his hand away.

            “Looks like you don’t like me touching your hair,” Sunggyu said softly.

            “No it’s fine!” Myungsoo blurted out a little too loudly.

            It made Sunggyu laugh, and Myungsoo liked that. He wouldn’t mind hearing that again.

            “Okay then,” Sunggyu acknowledged. He then leaned over playfully to ruffle Myungsoo’s already messy hair with both hands, causing the two of them to fall lying onto the bed laughing.

***

            Sunggyu patted his hair back into place and smiled at the younger, who still wouldn’t look at him the eye.

            He looked at the time, and his eyes widened.

            “Myungsoo! It’s 9 o’clock! You haven’t eaten all day!”

            Sunggyu then proceeded to drag the assistant out of his bed and down the stairs, where Jungryul had a meal already made. There was a little note on the tray of food at the table. It read:

            *Chairman Kim went on an overnight business trip. He told me to make a meal for you before leaving to take him down to Incheon. I hope Myungsoo is feeling better.

            - Jungryul*

            Sunggyu put the note down after reading it and watched Myungsoo look at the food with big eyes. Sunggyu looked over the amount of food and grinned. Jungryul really went all out!

            He felt a strange feeling come over him as he watched Myungsoo eat happily. He must’ve been so hungry. Sunggyu chuckled at the thought, causing Myungsoo to stop stuffing his face to realize that Sunggyu hadn’t even sat down yet.

            He dropped his chopsticks and stood up, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

            “I’m so sorry! This isn’t assistant-like at all!”

            This made Sunggyu smile. “It’s fine, just continue eating Myungsoo.”

            Myungsoo continued to stand awkwardly, his hand behind his head.

            Sunggyu smiled at the cute sight. He gestured towards the table, reassuring Myungsoo that it was okay for him to eat.

            Myungsoo nodded slightly and then sat down slowly, holding the chopsticks to his mouth, looking down.

            “Is something wrong?”

            Myungsoo looked at him shyly, pointing at Sunggyu with his chopsticks.

            “Um…aren’t you going to eat too?”

            Sunggyu laughed and then took a seat in front of Myungsoo, soon digging in as well.

****

Blehh. Sorry for the boring update OTL

Jungryul though right? XD

Would you have done the same thing Myunggyu shippers? (lying to Sunggyu about Woohyun calling?)

Oh! have any of you guys missed Hoya and Dongwoo? :D keke....

dongwoo_nothing__s_over_by_beyondbeloved

Comments!

@ero-chibi: OTL i never really thought of that! XD haha & thank you~<3

woohyun_gif_by_smoran-d57l7gp.gif

@seeshyh: well i can't promise that Myungsoo will be happy throughout the entire fanfic (what's a good story without a little angst? lol) but i assure you that in the end everyone's happy (even if they don't end up with who they originally liked) (: i give no hints LOL i lie.

l_gif_3_by_wonderfuday-d523sns.gif

@anenggyu: well happy belated birthday!!!!!<3^^ keke

sunggyu_gif_1_by_wonderfuday-d52lyi7.gif

@kashleen: thank you~~<3^^ haha & i know >< i have a thing for writing pathetic woohyun. lol

woohyun_gif_by_kuchiki_kikyou-d3jhnwi.gi

@imcuriousyeah: i know poor woohyun T_T

infinite_secound_invasion_evolution_teas

@hanabira: lol yeah (: hope you enjoyed this chapter ><

sungkyu__can_you_smile_gif_by_ladyqiao-d

@infiniteb4elf: keke thank you~ *THROWS NAMU HEARTS*

woohyun_gif_1_by_wonderfuday-d532qd8.gif

@parkkimi: thank you!!^^ haha hope you enjoyed this chapter(:

l_gif_1_by_wonderfuday-d4yr1xm.gif

@nasura_hecila: thank you~~<3 & yes >< poor woohyun..

infinite_btd_3_gif_by_iwantmoremilk14-d3

@dattebayo-go: thanks! ^^ & don't worry you're not the only one that wants that XD haha

infinite___she__s_back_gif_11_by_wonderf

*****

Until next chapter~

sunggyu_gif_by_ladyqiao-d3igr0p.gif