The First Soul Mate

Two Soul Mates?!

 

“The plane will be ready in an hour Director Kim. Your car will be awaiting you at Incheon Airport.”

            Sunggyu turned and gave a small smile to his Japanese assistant, Hiro. “It’s been two years Hiro-kun. Why won’t you call me by my name?” he teased.

            Hiro’s face was flustered with a slight red, “O-Okay… Songyu-san.”

            Sunggyu chuckled and ruffled his assistant’s hair, “Hiro-kun, you’re so cute! I’m going to miss you when I leave.”

            Hiro blushed even more; he had a crush on the director of Kimi Co. ever since he started working for him. Sunggyu was the nicest person Hiro had ever worked for. He was disappointed when he was given the news that Sunggyu was to be moving back to Korea. He secretly wished that the plane had never landed in Japan.

            Sunggyu continued to walk, carrying his suitcase. The rest of his bags were already on a cart, being loaded onto the plane. Hiro had tried to carry the suitcase for him, but Sunggyu wouldn’t allow that. It was the last day he’d probably ever see Hiro again; he wanted to remember them as friends, not worker and employee. He walked side by side with Hiro, smiling as Hiro was awed by the statues and sculptures in the large, international airport.

            Hiro rushed into one of the souvenir stores, obviously enjoying the fact that he could act as Sunggyu’s close friend for the day. No one was watching them. Sunggyu’s father had left for Korea earlier that morning. There was no one to scold Sunggyu for being too nice to his employees.

            For their last hour together, Sunggyu and Hiro went around the entire airport; Sunggyu had bought coffee for him, a Korean language book (Hiro had asked him for one the day they had met), and several plushies and things to remember him by. It was the best day of Hiro’s life.

            Sunggyu gave Hiro a hug before he left. He was going to miss the little guy a lot.

            “Hiro-kun, take care of yourself alright? I want you to be here the next time I come back to Japan.”

            Hiro sniffled, trying to hold back his tears. “I understand Direct- I mean Songyu-san. I’ll be here.”

            Sunggyu released Hiro from his strong arms and smiled sadly at his assistant.

            “I’ll miss you Hiro-kun.”

            Hiro sniffed again, a few tears fell from his eyes.

            “I’ll miss you too Songyu-san.”

            Sunggyu gave Hiro another short hug before walking towards the gate for his plane.

            Sunggyu dragged his suitcase along as he walked to his gate. He looked at his watch; they were going to start boarding in ten minutes. He took a seat with the rest of the passengers, waiting for first class to be called to board. He sat in front of the window, wanting to take one last look at Japan, before leaving.

            “YA! LET ME GO!”

            Sunggyu suddenly heard. He was startled. This person was speaking in Korean. He turned around in his seat and saw a person around his age being dragged out by officers.

            “Let me go!! This suitcase is mine! I didn’t steal it!”

            Sunggyu rolled his eyes. It was just obviously another thief. When were they ever going to learn? This person was terrible at lying. Sunggyu could tell it wasn’t the guy’s just by looking at it. It was a limited edition Louis Vuitton travel suitcase. There was only one in the entire world…

            Sunggyu’s eyes widened. He looked to his side- his suitcase that was once there was gone. He stood up immediately and almost ran over to the suspicious security guards. The man was still trying to convince the guards that the bag was his. However, Sunggyu knew that they wouldn’t buy it.  The guy wasn’t even dressed in any brand named clothes- there was no way he could’ve afforded that one of a kind bag.

            The police looked up at Sunggyu when he finally arrived in front of them. They both bowed, still holding the man in their arms.

            “Director Kim!” the older guard greeted, “We hope you enjoyed your stay here in
Japan.

            Sunggyu smiled. Although he didn’t like it when people recognized him, he knew it was inevitable. He was on magazines everywhere.

            Sunggyu nodded, “Yes., I have.”

            He looked at the man holding his suitcase and smirked.

            “I believe you have something of mine?”

            The guards’ eyes widened.

            “Is this your bag Director? We deeply apologize for this kid. He doesn’t know any better. He’s been doing this for a while now…”

            Sunggyu takes the bag from the guy’s hand. His eyes almost disappearing as he looked over the boy.

            “What’s your name?”

            The younger looked away from Sunggyu, his eyes looking at the ground.

            One of the guards answered Sunggyu, “His name is Myonsu. Don’t worry Director Kim. We’ll make sure he doesn’t come near you again.”

            Sunggyu looked at the man again. “Where are you going to take him?”

            “To jail Director Kim. He’s done this too many times to be forgiven.”

            The man’s eyes widened and he struggled in the guards’ hands.

            “No! I can’t go to jail! My mom needs me! I can’t!!”

            He escaped from the guards’ grasp and kneeled down in front of Sunggyu, holding onto his legs.

            “I’m so sorry sir. I had no choice. I need to pay my mom’s hospital bills. Please forgive me. I’ll never steal again. Just don’t them take me to jail.”

            Sunggyu sighed. He looked at the guards and made a hand gesture, shooing thing away.

            “I’ll take care of him. Get back to watching over the airport alright?”

            The guards nodded and bowed to him, turning around to continue their job.

            Sunggyu looked down at the man. He looked up at Sunggyu, tears in his eyes. There was also a little surprise- he didn’t expect Sunggyu to actually let him go. He was for sure that this time, he’d be sent to jail.

            He unwrapped his arms from around Sunggyu’s legs and sat there on the floor, thinking of what he could do to help pay for his mom’s hospital bills. The debt keeps growing and the pay that he got from his other jobs was dwindling down to almost nothing.

            Sunggyu surprisingly enough, sat down next to the man.

            “Hey, you’re Korean right? What’s your Korean name?”

            The man turned to him, hoping his pitiful tears wouldn’t escape from his eyes, “Myungsoo. My name is Kim Myungsoo.”

            Myungsoo spent the next hour, spilling everything about his hard life to Sunggyu. He cried on Sunggyu’s shoulders and chest, not caring that he had almost stolen from the stranger. Sunggyu sat there and rubbed his hands up and down Myungsoo’s back, comforting the younger. As the tears stained Sunggyu’s shirt, he felt himself pitying the Myungsoo; He wanted to help him.

            When Myungsoo finally finished his little fit, Sunggyu stood up. He checked his watch again and sighed. He bent over and ruffled Myungsoo’s hair.

            “Aigoo, what to do? You made me miss my plane.” Sunggyu teased.

            Myungsoo almost hit himself on the head. Why was he messing up this man’s life? First he tried to steal from him, then he cried all over his probably very expensive shirt, and then he made him miss his plane too? Tears threatened to leave his eyes again.

            “I’m so sorry... Is there anything I can do? I’ve done so much to you today. What can I do to make it up? I don’t have any money…”

            Sunggyu looked at the younger, this time a bit more closely.

            “You know what? There is something you can do for me.”

            Myungsoo looked up at the older man. “What?”

            Sunggyu smiled. “Come back to Korea with me.”

 

****

Just to clear things up: Hiro is not a huge character in this nor is he Sunggyu's first soul mate.

Myungsoo is~^^

Thanks for all the support guys! I love you all<3

th_gyu3.gif

Comments!

@aira_lurvs_kpop: ikr XD keke & Infinite to me always seems the most real<3 ^^

th_MyungSooGIF5.gif

@bluemusic_94: oh thanks! ^^

th_MyungSooGIF3.gif

@francaismae: who can't resist Woogyu? kekeke Infinite OTPs are the best<3

th_L2.gif

@sam_temple: oh my gyu. I wish OTL Myunggyu is so cute~<3

th_tumblr_lrq14pyoo91qa0m06o1_500.gif

******

Until next chapter~

th_hoi.gif