Falling

Two Soul Mates?!

 

            Hoya stood outside of Sunggyu’s manor. He wondered what he should do. He quickly jumped over a bush and crouched down, peeking through the windows to see if he could get a glimpse of what Sunggyu was doing.

            Sunggyu was just standing in the middle of the living room. He seemed almost frozen.

            Hoya sighed. He hoped whatever Woohyun ran away for was important.

            He looked up away from Sunggyu to find Myungsoo watching the elder from the top of the stairs.

            He smirked. Myungsoo better make a move.

***

            Sungyeol exhaled slowly, trying not to hurt himself as he walked down the stairs. He was supposed to stay on his bed, but it was boring and he was wondering what Woohyun was doing downstairs. He heard a crash and tried to make his way down the stairs quicker, but it hurt too much.

            Once he finished walking down the flight of stairs, he caught a glimpse of Woohyun in the kitchen.

            Sungyeol chuckled softly. Woohyun looked so worried.

            He walked over to Woohyun and sat down in front of him.

            “Woohyun,” Sungyeol began, “you really don’t have to worry. This isn’t the first time this has happened, remember?”

            Woohyun sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

            “Yeah, but this is the first time that your wounds are on your face. Why don’t you just tell your dad about this?”          

            Sungyeol pursed his lips. “I can’t.”

            Woohyun slammed his hands on the counter, scaring Sungyeol.

            “Why not?”

            Sungyeol sighed, looking down at his bandaged hands.

            “D-Daeyeol is just being immature, you know? He doesn’t mean it. He just…really wants to inherit the company. He just got mad. You already know how bad his temper can get.”

            Woohyun closed his eyes, obviously frustrated with Sungyeol’s answer.

            “Is the company really that important to him for him to call people to come and beat you up? You’re his older brother for Shisus’s sake. You’re related by blood. Doesn’t he care about that?” Woohyun eyes glanced at the door. “Where is he anyway?”

            “He left after watching the guys beat me up. He probably has a hangover from yesterday, so I doubt he’s walking around. I think he got a room in a hotel.”

            Woohyun took Sungyeol’s bandaged hand and cupped it in his hands.

            “Sungyeol…I don’t want this to happen again.”

***

            Myungsoo stared down at Sunggyu. He was hurt to see the two of them cuddling together on the couch, but he was also bewildered to Woohyun’s sudden leave. He was a little happy about it though. What he didn’t like was Sunggyu’s reaction to Woohyun’s leave.

            He started to walk down the stairs, wanting to see Sunggyu in front of him again.

            After making his first step down, Sunggyu turned around. He saw him and smiled.

            “Myungsoo! You’re awake! Are you feeling any better?”

            Myungsoo smiled at the steps in front of him.

            “Yeah,” he murmured, “I’m feeling much better.”

***

            Sunggyu watched his assistant walk down the stairs smiling. He was glad to see that sleep really was the answer. He looked so much happier than he was this morning.

            When Myungsoo made his way in front of him Sunggyu put his arm around Myungsoo shoulder, walking him into the kitchen.

            “So, you want to tell me what bothered you this morning?”

            Myungsoo suddenly stiffened under Sunggyu’s touch.

            “I-It was nothing important.”

            Sunggyu pouted.

            “Are you sure? It didn’t seem like it was nothing,” he mumbled.

            “Yeah, it was just nothing,” he said as he wrapped his arm around Sunggyu.

***

            Dongwoo cursed at himself.

            He was so busy watching Sungyeol walk down the stairs; he didn’t realize that he was practically slipping off the tree he climbed up. Because of that he had fallen off, shocking Sungyeol a little by the crash.    

            Luckily, Sungyeol hadn’t seemed so startled by it, and he quickly forgot about it when he saw Woohyun.

            Dongwoo walked around the house again and jumped over the fence to look into the window that showed the inside of the kitchen.

            He was a little annoyed by his limitations as a human. He wished he could turn invisible and just walk into the house. He couldn’t even hear them from outside.           

            Dongwoo stared at the two inside the house and tried hard to read their lips—to no avail of course. He hadn’t been on earth that much and he never learned what most angels that stay on earth knew.

            Dongwoo leaned closer to the window, still being careful to not get caught. He gasped and then crouched back down. He hoped that the two humans hadn’t heard him.

            He just saw Woohyun take Sungyeol’s hand and realized something that he should’ve noticed earlier when Sungyeol was walking down the stairs.

            Sungyeol was in love with Woohyun.

***

The length of this chapter does not please me. OTL

But over 100 subscribers!!^^ That's amazing!

Makes me smile you guise C:

*THROWS HEARTS*

My love and gratefulness for you all cannot be expressed in words T_T

tumblr_mkqegu6hdz1r2mivjo3_250.gif

Comments!

(Grease Alert! XD)

@kanigara: Let's see who Yeol ends up with! I see you're a Myunggyu shipper? ^^

tumblr_m04fx9xgFl1qev4ppo1_400.gif

@hanabira: Oh don't cry! I guarantee that Sungyeol will have a happy ending! XD lol I'm a cheesy author who loves happy endings c: but you know, i also love angst :p I'm glad you like Sungyeol's character here though!^^

tumblr_mks7s0CWU71rrc38jo2_250.gif

@cassiopeia501: OTL yeah XD i've become an avid Wooyeol shipper XD haha & umm I have a little oneshot series that I'm planning that has a lot of angst... It has Wooyeol and Myungyeol, but it's like really sad lol. You can check it out! The first part is Woohyun's POV "Easy To Break". I'll be creating Sungyeol's and Myungsoo's POV of them soon(:

tumblr_mkq70xBVzY1qm375oo1_r1_500.gif

@daikatsu: yeah Dongwoo is just a precious little sweetie here c: lol ><

tumblr_ml3zu6SK5D1rgerjko3_250.gif

@seeshyh: *tries to resist puppy eyes* FAILS. There'll be some more Myunggyu next chapter(:

tumblr_ml3zu6SK5D1rgerjko4_250.gif

@sandrellae: awh! thankgyu<3 & sunggyu's eyes have never been open OTL i'm glad Sungyeol's has stopped starving himself though. i just hope he doesn't do it again T_T

tumblr_ml40206W271s7vmuoo1_r1_250.gif

@thebipolarpanda: hmmm, it just might (; lol i won't give anything away~~ since they haven't even met yet :P

tumblr_ml40sn79rg1rqiuouo1_500.gif

@kashleen: same here TT_TT & yeah, it'll make me feel better too about writing sunggyu's choice lol

tumblr_ml48wckTbl1ruji6vo5_250.gif

@dattebayo-go: well here are all your myungsoo gifs XD OTL it's a small prize but ehh. blame the amount of commenters XD lol & i will say hi to them if i can! ^^ 

tumblr_ml48wckTbl1ruji6vo4_250.gif

***

Until next chapter loves~~<3

tumblr_ml4ah8MTcx1snn48jo1_500.gif