A Visit

Two Soul Mates?!

          “Why did you want to go back to Korea so quickly, Myungsoo? We could’ve stayed for a bit longer, you know,” Sunggyu said.

            Myungsoo shook his head.

            They were sitting next to each other, waiting for Hiro to come and pick them up to head to the airport. Sunggyu was still avoiding Myungsoo’s eyes, but that wasn’t too easy to notice, since Myungsoo was avoiding contact with Sunggyu as well.  

            “I don’t want to stay here for very long. Just hearing Japanese being spoken brings back too many memories of her.”

            Sunggyu looked down at his hands and sighed softly. He didn’t know what else to do to comfort Myungsoo. He felt like wrapping his arms around the younger like he did the day before, but he couldn’t. He didn’t even know why he couldn’t either. It was like he couldn’t even lift his arm to put it around Myungsoo to begin with. It was like they had met for the first time again.

            “Myungsoo,” Sunggyu began.

            “Yes, Director Kim?” Myungsoo responded.

            The director shook his head.

            “Call me Sunggyu,” he repeated again, hoping Myungsoo would do it this time.

            “Y-Yes, S-Sunggyu,” Myungsoo stuttered.

            “Do you remember the first time we met?”

            Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows.

            How could I forget?

            Not getting an answer, Sunggyu just decided to continue on.

            “Don’t you think it was lucky that I was the one you tried to steal from?”

            Sunggyu chuckled softly.

            “I’d like to think of it as a lucky day,” he mentioned.

            This made Myungsoo turned to Sunggyu.

            “Why? I almost stole your suitcase…” he mumbled, still a bit embarrassed that it had happened.

            Sunggyu smiled, looking at the ground.

            “But you didn’t right? Anyways, that wasn’t what I was talking about lucky,” he continued, “I think of it as a lucky day, because I got to meet you. That was the day you became my assistant too, remember?”

            Hearing those words, Myungsoo felt his face go red.

            “W-What do you mean?”

            Sunggyu paused. He was actually a bit in shock over what he had just said.

            Did I actually just say that?

            Just as he was about to open his mouth to say something though, the doorbell rang, and he had to get up to answer it. In all honesty, he was kind of glad the doorbell rang. It was probably Hiro coming to take them to the airport. He opened the door.

            “Hir—“

            Sunggyu widened his eyes.

            It wasn’t Hiro. It was his father.

***

            “Director Kim, what in the world do you think you’re doing here?!” the chairman screamed.

            Chairman Kim stormed into the room after seeing Sunggyu and slammed the door after him.

            “That little assistant brat is here too?! What do you think you’re doing Director Sunggyu? Why are you sharing an apartment room with this little commoner?!”

            Sunggyu glanced at Myungsoo and was worried. The shocked look on Myungsoo’s face was one that he didn’t wish to see. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down, but then he looked closely at Myungsoo and saw his lip tremble.

            Rage filled him, and he walked right up to his father.

            “He’s not a commoner! What do you think you’re doing here, Chairman Kim? I don’t recall asking you to visit,” he hissed.

            Sunggyu’s father’s face started to burn with anger.

            “What am I doing here? What am I doing here? What in the world are you doing here?! You know you have no business here in Japan. You just got back to Korea a week ago.”

            “Why can’t I come back here? Maybe I just missed Japan, Chairman Kim. Didn’t you always want me to use my money to do what I want anyways?” Sunggyu retaliated.

            Sunggyu’s father raised his hand and brought it up to his face, breathing into his hand, feeling more and more enraged as the conversation went on. After calming down a bit he stood in front of Sunggyu and glared at him.

            “Kim Sunggyu, you are coming back to Korea with me right now,” his father demanded.

            Sunggyu widened his eyes. His father almost never called him by his own name. He knew that this meant that his father was actually furious at him.

            “I-I already have plane tickets for my assistant and me to go back in two hours,” Sunggyu said, cursing himself in his head for stuttering.

            His father turned back to Myungsoo and scoffed. He turned back around to Sunggyu and pointed back at Myungsoo.

            “Is he the reason you decided to make a surprised trip to Japan without telling anyone?”

            “What if he is?” Sunggyu said defiantly.

            “Leave him.”

            “W-What?!” Sunggyu yelled out.

            “Leave him. We’re going to go back to Korea right now. Rip up those tickets and make sure that you never see that kid again,” Chairman Kim demanded.

            “What do you think you’re saying? I’m not going to do that!” Sunggyu cried out.

            He could see Myungsoo’s scared look in the corner of his eyes, and he felt a rushing feeling in his chest.

            “Don’t you see what he’s doing to you Sunggyu?! All you ever cared about was work, and now all of a sudden, you take a liking to this-this poor kid from the streets in Japan? He’s a brainwashing gold-digger, Sunggyu. Don’t try and make it seem like you don’t do that much for him. Look at where you are. You’re in Japan because of this brat. You would’ve never left in the middle of work before.”

            “I don’t care. I’m not leaving him here,” Sunggyu stated.

            “Do you think you get to make all the choices, Sunggyu?! I’m still your father, and if you want to be with this little child then I won’t accept it! Don’t you remember?! You’re getting married. You’re supposed to marry Woohyun. This gold-digger is trying to get in between you two. Just leave him here!” Sunggyu’s father argued.

            “No! I’m not—“

            “Go.”

            Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo with widened eyes.

            “What are you saying, Myungsoo? I’m not going to leave you here! You said earlier that you didn’t want to stay here for another day. You’re coming back with me,” Sunggyu said.

            Myungsoo just shook his head.

            “Listen to y-your father, Sunggyu. He’s right. You’re getting married, and I’m just going to get in the way. I’m not even that good of an assistant. You’d be better off without me,” Myungsoo stated.

            Sunggyu shook his head in disbelief. He couldn’t believe what Myungsoo was saying.

            “Listen to the boy, Sunggyu. Come back with me. Just give him some money. That’s probably all he was after anyway,” Chairman Kim said.

            “I-I’m not going to go without him,” Sunggyu repeated.

            Even though he was a bit hurt that Myungsoo was telling him to leave him behind, he still didn’t want to. He had grown to like Myungsoo, he might even…

            Sunggyu walked towards his father, and started to push him out of the room.

            “S-Sunggyu, what in the world do you think you’re doing?!” he yelled.

            “Get out. Get out, right now.”

            He practically pushed his father out of the room before he closed the door and locked it. He sighed and leaned against the door. He could hear his father pounding at the door and yelling to get it open, but Sunggyu wasn’t going to listen. Once the poundings finally stopped, he turned and made sure the door was locked.

            Sunggyu turned around and looked up at Myungsoo, who was still sitting on the bed. His assistant wouldn’t look up from the ground, and this time, it bothered Sunggyu a lot.

            “Myungsoo, look at me,” he demanded.

            Myungsoo looked up, but he didn’t look at Sunggyu. Sunggyu could see that the younger was looking behind him at the door instead.

            “Kim Myungsoo, you better look me in the eyes or I’m actually going to leave you here.”

***

I don't even know anymore OTL my life is a mess

tumblr_msgirnVXvf1qj4we3o6_250.gif

Comments!

@perfect_jongwoon: yup! go wooyeol ^^<3 lol let's hope woohyun doesn't do something stupid! ^^

tumblr_msgirnVXvf1qj4we3o4_250.gif

@negiramen: omg i cannot. i can't get arrested i need to meet infinite LOL i got GA pit for vixx T_T i wanted VIP but they sold while i was at school like wtf. i had other people try to get me tickets so now i'm stuck with an EXTRA GA pit LOL 

tumblr_msgirnVXvf1qj4we3o2_250.gif

@hanabira: here's the next chapter~ ^^ you'll find out how the police came a little later~ i wanted to focus a bit more on myungsoo and sunggyu for the moment~

tumblr_m9v50zpark1r70wb8o4_250.gif

@doodooseob: all the gifs i post here are from tumblr lol they all come from posts that i've reblogged ^^ & thanks! i'm glad you liked the previous chapter ~ i hope you like this one too^^ even if sunggyu's dad is being a mean person :p

tumblr_m9v50zpark1r70wb8o3_250.gif

@sanitydrowned: omg lol. i can't imagine daeyeol like this either but that's just his character in this story~ ^^ i hope daeyeol never reads this OTL

tumblr_ms8768NQkA1rlg77no1_250.gif

@purples: maybe~~~~^^

tumblr_ms8768NQkA1rlg77no2_250.gif

@thessm: locking up daeyeol? lol & of course i didn't kill sungyeol. i've killed him in another one of my fics already OTL i swear i need to stop torturing my bias XD 

tumblr_ms8768NQkA1rlg77no6_250.gif

@snow_white_: lol don't die on me! you're one of my favorite commenters T_T<3 i guess i did make daeyeol pretty evil ;A; what does this say about my personality lol omg. hope you liked this chapter! ^^ they haven't gone back to korea yet!

tumblr_ms8768NQkA1rlg77no4_250.gif

@gilica: lol hiro wasn't able to make it in time >< sunggyu's father got there first ;_;

tumblr_msi4achnmL1qdk98do4_250.gif

@miss-simple: omg you are adorable lol<3

tumblr_msi4achnmL1qdk98do5_250.gif

@cyd4294: my wallet hates me now lol

tumblr_msi4achnmL1qdk98do1_250.gif

***

i don't even understand how i have time to write this anymore OTL 

how am i even surviving in school anymore ;A;

well until next time loves~<3

tumblr_msl2x9X5kU1r0ge2uo8_250.gif