Blossoms

Two Soul Mates?!

            “Where are we going Direct—I mean, Sunggyu?” Myungsoo asked, correcting himself when he caught Sunggyu’s eyes in the rearview mirror. He sat in the passenger seat of a sleek black convertible. It was very different from the cars that he took Sunggyu to work in. In fact, he hadn’t seen this car before Sunggyu showed him the garage on the other side of the manor. Myungsoo hadn’t seen the inside of the garage before.

            Sunggyu smiled at Myungsoo’s self-correction.

            “Just somewhere to get your mind off of things for today,” Sunggyu replied.

            Myungsoo didn’t know why, but his face suddenly got red. He immediately turned his face towards the window, hoping that Sunggyu didn’t notice. He had embarrassed himself enough that day. He stared down, not wanting to look outside in fear that Sunggyu would look over and see his blushing reflection.

            “Can you just give me a hint?” Myungsoo pleaded, still not looking at Sunggyu.

            “Nope!” Sunggyu chirped happily, “We’re here anyways.”

            Myungsoo looked up, and his eyes widened in surprise.

            They were in front of a cherry blossom park.

***

            “Oh this is so romantic!” Dongwoo chirped.

            He and Hoya were watching Sunggyu and Myungsoo from behind some of the cherry blossom trees. Apparently, Sunggyu thought that Myungsoo was a little homesick, and when Sunggyu thought of Japan, he thought of cherry blossoms (only Shisus knows why), so he took him there.

            Hoya smirked at his fellow angel.

            “Looks like I’m winning,” he joked.

            Dongwoo’s smile fell off when he was reminded of the competition, but looking at the playful look in Hoya’s eyes, he smiled again.

            “Woohyun still kissed him first. Your guy can barely look Sunggyu in the eye.”

            Hoya rolled his eyes and pushed Dongwoo to the side, chuckling.

            “Hey!” Dongwoo exclaimed.

            He pulled Hoya down with him and started to laugh at Hoya’s shocked face.

            Suddenly, Hoya reached over and put his hand over Dongwoo’s mouth. 

            “Hush!” he whispered, “We can’t let Sunggyu and Myungsoo know we’re watching them!”

            Dongwoo’s eyes widened, and he nodded his head. Hoya slowly removed his hand from Dongwoo’s face and looked back to where Sunggyu and Myungsoo were.

            He sighed and sat back down on the ground.

            “They’re already gone Dongwoo,” he mumbled, “We probably scared them away or something.”

            Dongwoo stood up to make sure, and of course, they really were gone. He looked back at Hoya a bit guiltily and sat back down.

            “Well…they’re probably still here. Can’t we just walk around and look for them? We do look human after all…” he suggested.

            “Dongwoo, this place is for couples. It’ll look weird if we’re here walking together,” Hoya said, shaking his head.

            Dongwoo pouted but shook his head. “Myungsoo and Sunggyu are doing it. Why can’t we?”

            “Because they are going to be a couple. They are soul mates after all,” Hoya smiled.

            “Sunggyu only came here, because he thought that Myungsoo was homesick,” Dongwoo grumbled.

            Hoya rolled his eyes, “Whatever,” he taunted, “they’re still going to get together.”

            “No they’re not! Woohyun—“

            Hoya shut Dongwoo up by grabbing Dongwoo’s hand.

            “Come on, let’s just go look for those two. I don’t want to argue anymore,” he stated, grinning.

            Dongwoo beamed. “A-alright,” he stuttered.

            Hoya pulled Dongwoo up from the ground and smiled when he saw Dongwoo start to stare at their intertwined fingers and blush. He felt his heart beat rapidly.

            “We have to pretend to be a couple, right? Come on, I think I saw them go this way.”

***

            Myungsoo looked at the pretty, light pink petals float around as he walked around the park with Sunggyu. He was actually pretty happy to be there. He remembered walking around Ueno Park in Japan and just watching all of the couples in envy. He wasn’t jealous of the couples, because he didn’t have someone at the time (in fact he was only 13 when he had walked through this place).He wanted his mother to be well, and his father to still be alive. He was jealous because his parents couldn’t walk down this park. He wished he could be one of the kids who stood in between his parents while looking at the pretty flowers fly through the air.

            But, he was happy to be there with Sunggyu at the time. He felt like his heart was flying along with the petals.

            He looked at the couples around the park, and he realized that out of everyone there, he and Sunggyu were the only ones not holding hands. Myungsoo had even saw two guys together earlier behind the trees. Of course, it made Myungsoo a little uncomfortable, considering how loud their giggles were, and how close Sunggyu was sitting next to him at the time. He had asked Sunggyu if they could start walking around after he had turned around to see the dinosaur-looking guy pulling the dark-haired man down to the ground. He had blushed and wasn’t able to look Sunggyu in the eye for a while. Luckily, they had left before the couple had noticed Myungsoo constantly look back at them.

            Now, they were just walking around. He snuck glances at Sunggyu every now and then, enjoying the smile on Sunggyu’s face. He looked so different when he was dressed casually. Myungsoo liked it.

***

            Sunggyu liked going to the cherry blossom parks in Japan, and he liked going to them in Korea. He had always liked the pretty colors and the sweet atmosphere there. Even though he wasn’t part of a couple (he had no idea what he and Woohyun were at the moment), he still liked going to cherry blossom parks, because he was fine with just watching them. He had worked most of his life after high school, so when he went to parks like this, it just let him pretend for a moment that he was just a normal person. He liked being surrounded with a bunch of people that didn’t notice him. As weird as it might sound, he was just tired of being recognized in buildings and being idolized at work and meetings. He liked being a nobody, for at least a little bit.

            Watching the smiles appear on Myungsoo face made the trip so worth leaving work early though. He was happy to see that Myungsoo seemed to forget whatever had been bothering him that morning.

            Maybe he really was just homesick, Sunggyu thought. He shook his head slowly as he watched Myungsoo look at the flowers flying in the air. He doubted it, but at least it made Myungsoo smile. He liked it when Myungsoo smiled.

****

this is terribly cheesy/

sorry guise. OTL

ANYWAYS INFINITE IS COMING TO LA IN NOV.<3 Bless Woolim.<3 i get to see Sungyeol~~<3 

i'm going to kidnap infinite just to feed them. i'll give them back of course. just after they eat some food and stop being so damn skinny. 

anyways. readers, i love you<3

tumblr_mo66tpAc8D1qj4we3o1_500.gif

Comments!

@doodooseob: awh thank you<3 i'm glad you like it^^

tumblr_mhu390TNAP1qj4we3o3_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: one of my few woogyu myungyeol fans~~<3 don't give up lol

tumblr_mhu390TNAP1qj4we3o5_250.gif

@negiramen: it's alright~~<3 at least you read it OTL & awh~ thanks for supporting my fics! *throws hearts*

tumblr_mhu390TNAP1qj4we3o4_250.gif

@hanabira: really? awh thanks so much<3 gyuyeol? i love gyuyeol lol i have some fics with some gyuyeol, you should check it out ^^

tumblr_mob1k2ykGo1r1om8so2_250.gif

@doseokyeon: lol wooyeol is so perfect i can't even. did i give you those gyuyeol feels? OTL i give feels to myself like a loser XD LOL IAB~~<3 thanks for commenting love~

tumblr_mob1k2ykGo1r1om8so6_250.gif

@parkkimi: i totally know your preferences for the pairings in this fic XD lol and really? thanks~~<3 you give me author feels with your wonderful comments<3

tumblr_mob1k2ykGo1r1om8so3_250.gif

@kiseob_cute: it totally is^^

tumblr_mnzllc0Hj41ruji6vo4_250.gif

@gilica: it's alright~ i'm a drama queen too^^ my mom said i could act OTL i've had these feelings too T_T but anyways thanks for commenting!<3

tumblr_metu42bgnc1rfcksso3_250.gif

@rara234: is my fic burdening your thoughts? i'm sorry ><

tumblr_metu42bgnc1rfcksso1_250.gif

****

I'M FREE FROM SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER!!

(but summer programs and assignments T_T kill me)

until next time loves~~<3

tumblr_metu42bgnc1rfcksso6_250.gif