Arriving In Korea

Two Soul Mates?!

 

            “We have arrived at Incheon Airport. We hope you had a nice flight, and we hope you all fly with us again. Thank you for choosing Kimi Airlines.”

            Sunggyu’s eyes fluttered open after hearing the pilot speak. He sat up slowly, a small pressure on his shoulder. He turned to see Myungsoo’s head on him. The younger was still sleeping. Sunggyu smiled. He was so cute.

            Sunggyu quietly removed Myungsoo’s sleepy head off of his shoulder. He shook the younger a little, waiting for Myungsoo to wake up.

            “Myungsoo, get up~” the elder sang.

            Myungsoo’s eyes opened quickly. He jolted up, causing Sunggyu to flinch back a bit. He rubbed his eyes. “Where are we?”

            Sunggyu ruffled Myungsoo’s hair. “We’re in Korea! Let’s hurry and go now. I already had someone take my bag. Plus I kind of have to go to the bathroom…” Sunggyu stood up, “But I also want to show you where you’ll be living from now on. My father likes having my assistants with me 24-7, in case of an emergency. So you’ll be living in my house, just one room away.”

            Myungsoo beamed at the older man. He was surprised at how much had happened since yesterday. Sunggyu didn’t tell him what his mother spoke with him about, but Myungsoo didn’t let that bother him. He was sure that she just wanted to thank him; she probably told Sunggyu to take care of him. Myungsoo was a bit proud of himself for not crying after that visit. Sunggyu had asked him where his house was, so that the two of them could go pack up his stuff. At that time, Myungsoo was a bit embarrassed. He didn’t exactly live anywhere. He didn’t have much. So he just told Sunggyu that he was fine and that he just wanted to leave now. He noticed Sunggyu gave him a look of pity. It hurt Myungsoo’s heart. So then he vowed to work really hard in Korea. He didn’t want Sunggyu to look at him with pity in his eyes again.

            Myungsoo blinked away the memories and suddenly saw Sunggyu’s hand in front of his face.

            “Hello? Are you there?”

            Myungsoo laughed, pushing the hand away. “Yes, I was just… daydreaming I guess.”

            Sunggyu smiled and took Myungsoo’s hand for the second time since they met. Myungsoo felt his heartbeat quicken once again. He wondered if this man did this much skin ship with everyone he knew. He felt a strange pang of jealousy after a scene ran by his head of that. He was suddenly pulled up by Sunggyu and almost dragged out of the plane to the nearest bathroom in the airport. He laughed as Sunggyu left him and ran into one of the stalls. For a rich person, he wasn’t all that poised. Myungsoo looked at himself in the mirror as he waited for Sunggyu. He was still wearing the suit that Sunggyu had given him. He fixed it up a bit, flattening out the wrinkles and leaned closer to the mirror, examining his face. He had a few dark circles from the sleepless nights in Japan. He moved some strands of his hair around, trying to make himself presentable to Sunggyu and the rest of Korea.

            The stall door opened and out came Myungsoo’s new boss. Sunggyu washed his hands and smiled as he watched Myungsoo’s eyebrows furrow because of his hair. After drying his hands, he stood next to the frustrated younger. Sunggyu thought that Myungsoo was so adorable when he pouted. He smiled and cupped the younger’s face in his hands. He leaned in closer and started to fix his hair for him.

            Sunggyu didn’t notice Myungsoo’s eyes widening and was completely oblivious to the younger’s heart practically bursting from inside the shorter man’s body.

            Myungsoo had stiffened up. He stared at Sunggyu and looked closely at him for the first time. He found that Sunggyu was actually really good-looking. He didn’t know why he hadn’t noticed it this much before in Japan. Myungsoo knew that Sunggyu was handsome, but it was only now that he saw exactly how handsome Sunggyu really was. He let his eyes admire how perfect Sunggyu seemed, the details of the elder’s face engraving themselves into Myungsoo’s mind.

            “Perfect!”

            Myungsoo blinked and Sunggyu’s face was no longer two inches away from his. He sighed in relief.

            Sunggyu smiled again at Myungsoo. He saw that the younger’s face was a little flushed, but he didn’t think much of it. “You look good Myungsoo. Let’s go now.”

            He started to walk outside of the airport, Myungsoo following behind him. They were five seconds out the door of the airport when someone in a fancy suit came up to them.

            The man bowed to the two of them, surprising Myungsoo. “Director Kim! I hope you had a good stay in Japan. We missed you back here in Korea.”

            Sunggyu’s eyes lit up when he recognized his butler. He had missed him as well. His butler got a little thinner and cut his hair too. Seeing Butler Jungryul again brought the nostalgic feelings back to him. He wondered what everyone else back at his house looked like. He also couldn’t wait to introduce everybody to Myungsoo either. He was sure Myungsoo would love everyone.

            Sunggyu bowed to the butler. “Jungryul! I missed you all too! You look so good now! Did you possibly get younger? Oh and how many times do I have to tell you! If my father’s not around, you can call me Sunggyu.”

            The butler blushed at Sunggyu’s words. He loved working for Sunggyu. He was the only reason why Jungryul put up with Sunggyu’s father’s crazy attitude in the first place. He was pleased to see that Sunggyu hadn’t changed at all. Jungryul took a look to the right of Sunggyu to see another young man, a little younger than Sunggyu was. He looked a little awkward, but was otherwise almost more handsome than their boss.

            Sunggyu’s eyes widened a bit, remembering that he forgot to introduce the two. He gestured to Myungsoo. “Jungryul, this is Myungsoo. He’s the new assistant I told you about on the phone earlier.”

            Jungryul turned to him and bowed again. “It’s nice to meet you! I’ll be one of the people training you. I hope you enjoy being here in Korea.”

            Myungsoo smiled at Jungryul, hoping that the butler would be as nice as Sunggyu was during training. He seemed like a kind enough person at the moment. “It’s nice to meet you too…”

            Jungryul looked at the new assistant with a hopeful look on his face. He hoped he would do well with the Kim family. He seemed like a pretty good match for Sunggyu. He giggled in his mind. Sunggyu needs to fall in love.

            Jungryul clapped his hands together, “Alright! We have to get back to the estate now Director Kim. We don’t want to keep your father waiting.”

            Sunggyu rolled his eyes, not wanting to get back to his “business” personality so soon. But knowing his father, he nodded and started to follow his butler as Jungryul showed him and Myungsoo to the car.

            Myungsoo silently followed and opened the door for Sunggyu, deciding that it was better to start practicing as Sunggyu’s new assistant now. Sunggyu had smiled at the little gesture. Myungsoo liked that. It told him he was doing well. Before closing the door though, Sunggyu called out to him and told him to sit with him on the way back to the manor. He happily complied, sitting down a few inches from Sunggyu. Jungryul then closed the car door lightly before taking his seat in the front. He the engine and started to drive the director and his new assistant home.

***

            Sunggyu saw Myungsoo sitting next to him and scooted closer to the younger, hoping that Myungsoo was comfortable with him. He liked having a good relationship with his employees, especially his assistants since they had to be around him 24-7. Although he didn’t know why, he felt like protecting his new assistant often. It was probably because of the talk he and Myungsoo’s mother had, but he wasn’t so sure about that.

            After Myungsoo had noticed Sunggyu and saw that he was now closer to him, Myungsoo unknowingly scooted back a few inches, looking down with his face all red. He hoped that Sunggyu didn’t see. He also hoped that the elder didn’t take it the wrong way. Though he liked Sunggyu’s company, he was now officially afraid of falling for him. He brought his head up a few minutes later, after his face went back to normal color. He didn’t want to look at Sunggyu, afraid to find himself staring at the elder again, so he looked out the window. He didn’t realize how beautiful Seoul was until now. The pictures of South Korea in the magazines in Japan didn’t do the country any justice. He was happy to finally get to be here. He prayed that his mother would get well quickly so that they could walk around in this beautiful place together.

            Sunggyu smiled at the younger. He thought that it was funny that Myungsoo was now being shy. He didn’t understand how such a young guy could be out on the streets. He looked adoringly at the younger, grinning as he watched Myungsoo take in the sights of Korea. He hoped that Myungsoo would like it at his house. He wanted Myungsoo to be comfortable at the house. He didn’t want another of his assistants to flee again because of his father. He had asked Myungsoo to work for him because he thought that Myungsoo would be strong, having used to live in the streets and stealing. Now that he knew the younger a little better, he was a bit worried.

******

I swear my Infinite OTP feels are going crazy.

I told my aunt about Infinite's OTPs during Christmas and she told me that Infinite was like one big XD OTL

th_tumblr_lkg1rzIV9g1qa0m06o1_500.gif

Comments!

@sam_temple: So i found your username extremely familiar & now I know why! I love your fanfics<3 I felt so honored to have such an amazing author comment on my stories! T^T Myungsoo's going to continue to be cute I believe^^ keke & really? You don't know how happy your comments make me. & Woohyun. Oh my Gyu, Woohyun's going to be very interesting. 

th_tumblr_lh9hib3BXc1qhz2sfo1_500.gif

@foreveralone_dragon: lol thanks! & i know oh my gyu. I'm blushing just think of writing the though >~< But I find Sunggyu topping is very interesting<3

th_tumblr_ljvoviut9i1qhz2sfo1_250.gif

@hanabira: Sunggyu will end up with only one of them~

th_tumblr_ll82c1lrRR1qcndygo1_500.gif

@crown_nd: hurray~^^ & Myungsoo is so adorable to me<3

th_tumblr_lp6fx6eitA1qf51xzo1_400.gif

@anenggyu: Welcome!!<3 I'm so glad that you like this^^

th_tumblr_liescnQqu11qa0m06o1_500.gif

*****

Until next time~

th_tumblr_lmovcqMSmc1qcbx2go1_500.gif