Understand

Two Soul Mates?!

 

            Woohyun stood still as he watched Sunggyu run down the hallway to his assistant.      

            He sighed. This seems to always happen to me.

***

            A couple of minutes had passed by, and Woohyun was getting frustrated. He didn’t like that Myungsoo and Sunggyu were taking so long. He looked down at his watch and exhaled loudly.

            He’d have to get home soon. His father was probably waiting for him at that moment.

            Woohyun decided to give Sunggyu a call, but he didn’t get an answer. He frowned thinking about how much Sunggyu might actually care about his assistant. He looked down at his watch one more time before going back down the elevator. Woohyun passed by the annoying secretary and told him to tell Sunggyu that he had to leave.

            I’ll just call him later. He seems too busy pitying that stupid assistant right now.

***

            “Woohyun, you better get home soon! It’s awkward here with your dad,” Sungyeol whined.

            Woohyun gave a short laugh. Sungyeol had called him right after Woohyun had left Kimi Co. headquarters. He had really needed to get his mind off of things. He was glad that his best friend had called at such a good time. 

            Sungyeol was staying at his house because of what had happened. This happened pretty often, that it had almost become routine. Whenever Sungyeol had gotten hurt because of Daeyeol, Woohyun would practically drag Sungyeol into his home. He didn’t want to see Sungyeol hurt. But after a few days, Sungyeol always went back home, especially after Daeyeol finally sobered up and apologized again. Sungyeol never went home until his wounds healed though, so Sungyeol probably had to stay longer this time.

            “Alright, just hold on. I’m almost there,” Woohyun responded.

            “Ok then. And oh, your dad said that he has some news to tell you at dinner tonight. Thanks for trapping me here by the way,” Sungyeol joked.

            “No problem Sungyeol,” he replied, completely serious despite his best friend’s playful tone, “There’s no way I was going to let you stay home anyway, not with Daeyeol still there.”

            “You can’t keep me at your house forever Woohyun!” Sungyeol yelled.

            “Hush up, Yeol, I bet I can,” Woohyun laughed.

***

            Sunggyu and Myungsoo walked back together to his office.

            Sunggyu felt a little guilty. He’d have to tell Woohyun that it wasn’t a good time for him to visit. However, just as he was about to walk into his office to get his things, he got a text from his secretary telling him that Woohyun had to leave.

            This somehow made Sunggyu feel even worse. He left on his own. He must be so mad at me right now.

            He glanced back at Myungsoo, who didn’t even follow him inside the office.

            I keep messing things up.

***

            Myungsoo waited outside Sunggyu’s office. There was nothing in there that he would bring back to the manor anyway.

            He stared at the ground intensely. It seemed like he could burn holes into the ground if he wanted. He was so angry at himself. He had cried in front of Sunggyu yet again.

            When am I going to stop this?

***

            Sunggyu sorted through his papers quickly and practically stuffed them into his folders and briefcase. He snapped the case closed and stood staring at the view behind his desk. He looked out the window.

             The sky was a pink color. He smiled. It reminded him of the night that he and Myungsoo were on the balcony.

            That was such a nice time.

            He felt his heart beat softly when the memory of watching Myungsoo sleep went through his mind. He looked so serene and peaceful.

            He then cringed when he thought of what had resulted of him taking Myungsoo out.

            Myungsoo had gotten sick, and he had forgotten his date with Woohyun.

            Woohyun…

            Sunggyu felt guilty for not having gone to their date, but he pondered on the fact that he had actually forgotten about it.

            When Woohyun held his hand today, he felt a spark, but he still couldn’t forget about the fact that Myungsoo had run off. He wondered why he could forget about a date when Myungsoo was hurt, but he couldn’t forget Myungsoo running off in tears when Woohyun was with him.

            Maybe it’s because I’ve known Myungsoo longer. Maybe-

            Suddenly, a knock interrupted his thoughts.

            He turned around slightly towards the door to see Myungsoo.

            “A-Are you finished yet Director Kim?” he asked.

            Sunggyu feigned a small smile. He still didn’t like the sound of his title.

            “Yes Myungsoo, let’s go,” he replied.

            Myungsoo walked quickly into the office and took Sunggyu’s briefcase from his hands. Then he bowed slightly, letting Sunggyu walk outside of the office first.

            Myungsoo closed the door of the office once the two of them were out, and he rushed to the elevator to press the button for Sunggyu.

            Sunggyu wondered what had gotten into Myungsoo. He seemed a bit too professional. The day was pretty much already done.

***

            Myungsoo opened the car door for Sunggyu and closed it softly when Sunggyu had nodded his thanks and gotten in. When Myungsoo got into the car, he put on his seatbelt and sighed quietly. He looked down at his lap. His hands were shaking.

***

            Woohyun opened the door to his house and smiled when he heard Sungyeol pestering his father. Sungyeol was probably the only one that his father would let do that. Of course, Sungyeol and he had been best friends for quite a while.

            “When is Woohyun getting home Mr. Nam?” Sungyeol nagged.

            “For the hundredth time Sungyeol, I do not know,” Chairman Nam said, irritated.

            “But he’s your son. You should know when he’s about to be home,” Sungyeol continued.

            Woohyun closed the door loudly, no longer wanting to torture his father with Sungyeol incessant questioning. He knew that Sungyeol could talk forever if he wanted to.

            His father heard the door close and thanked Shisus that Woohyun was home.

            Woohyun walked into the living room to find Sungyeol sprawled on the couch and his father sitting on the leather chair, trying to read a newspaper.

            When Sungyeol saw Woohyun, he immediately moved so that he could stand up. He almost ran over to Woohyun in his still injured state and hugged him tightly.

            “You’re finally home!” he chirped, “Your father’s very boring you know?”

            Woohyun chuckled when he father muttered, “And your friend is very annoying you know?”

            He had tried to cover it up by turning the page of the newspaper, but both Sungyeol and Woohyun heard it.

            “Hey! That is no way to treat a guest!” Sungyeol complained.

            His father set down the newspaper and rolled his eyes.

            “Woohyun, take your friend away until dinner starts alright? I am sick of his voice already. Shouldn’t he be up in your room resting?” he pleaded.

            Woohyun laughed and started to push Sungyeol up into his room.

            “Alright father, up he goes,” he said while walking behind Sungyeol up the stairs.

***

            Sunggyu peeked at the driver’s seat.

            “Myungsoo, are you alright?” he asked.

            Myungsoo lifted his head, almost seeming like he had snapped out of a daze, and nodded quickly.

            “Yes Director Kim, I’ll drive us back to the manor now,” he stated.

            “Home, Myungsoo,” Sunggyu corrected.

            Myungsoo looked back and raised his eyebrow.

            “Excuse me Director Kim?”

            “Home,” Sunggyu repeated, “We’re driving home. The manor is your home now too.”

            This made Myungsoo smile softly, and suddenly the butterflies were back.

            “Y-Yes,” he stuttered.

            “Home...”

****

INFINITE IS IN MY STATE.

AND I CAN'T GO SEE THEM.

SOMEONE KILL ME. T_T

Anyone want to fly me from the Bay Area to LA? ):

tumblr_mn0wkqVbAZ1rprrnpo1_250.gif

Comments!

@negiramen: lol thanks! I'm glad to find out that you would read my story that early XD haha happy you're enjoying it so far! ^^ hope you like this story!<3 and thanks for reading my author notes OTL sometimes i feel like i'm talking to myself ._.

tumblr_mmsjdodNEc1qa0m06o2_250.gif

@seeshyh: thanks!!<3 hope you like this chapter~ some wooyeol c:

tumblr_mmsjdodNEc1qa0m06o1_250.gif

@nasura_hecila: lol i'll remember to add more myunggyu when i'm writing! ^^

tumblr_mmxb9sMt9e1rsumgzo1_250.gif

@hanabira: no problem! & thanks! yup i already have figured that thing out :D anyways i think i might have infected you with the namgrease virus XD OTL let's be greasy together with the namstar ^^

199/∞ Infinite b&w gifs

@forgethurt: yeah i liked that little scene with the towel c:

tumblr_mn2to6daPw1rlblu8o6_250.gif

@parkkimi: really? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME TT_TT lol thanks<3 

tumblr_mn63eoSpfE1qzh5sno2_250.gif

@doseokyeon: glad you like it! ^^ lol and oh my gyu, the wooyeol feels i get from writing this T_T

tumblr_mn63eoSpfE1qzh5sno5_250.gif

*****

Until next time loves~<3

tumblr_mn63eoSpfE1qzh5sno3_250.gif