What's So Bad About A Lie?

Two Soul Mates?!

 

            Dongwoo didn’t understand. He had called Sungjong to double check the past and the same answer came to him.

            Sungyeol had tried to set up Woohyun multiple times. It just didn’t make sense. If Sungyeol was in love with Woohyun, then why would he introduce him to Sunggyu?

            Dongwoo sighed as he watched Sungyeol wave Woohyun goodbye.

            Humans were so complicated.

***

            Woohyun got into his car and checked his phone.

            There were no missed calls, but there was a text from Sunggyu.

            *I hope everything is okay. – Sunggyu*

            He sighed. He hoped everything was okay too. He glanced back at Sungyeol’s house once more before backing up and driving home.

***

            Myungsoo sat down on the couch and started to study Sunggyu’s schedule again. He would start working for him soon. He just needed to take the driver’s test and then he could start. He would be taking the test tomorrow so he hoped that he would do well. He read through the Driver’s Ed Book about three times, making sure he memorized everything. Even though he had to drop out of school, his memorization skills were good.

            He looked away from Sunggyu’s Saturday schedule and glanced at his boss in front of him. Sunggyu was looking at some papers and had a frustrated look on his face. Myungsoo smiled; he was cute when he was confused. Sunggyu’s eyebrows were furrowed together and he had on a pout. It would’ve looked weird on anyone else, but on Sunggyu, it was adorable.

            Myungsoo then wondered how his mother was doing. He hoped she was doing well.

            “Uhm, Sunggyu?”

            Sunggyu looked up from his papers and put down his pen. He seemed relieved to have an excuse to look away from his work.

            “Yes?” he said.

            Myungsoo hesitated before asking, “What did my mother tell you before we came here?”

            A smile spread across Sunggyu’s face and his eyes disappeared.

            Myungsoo looked down, a little flustered by Sunggyu’s reaction.

            “She told me to take care of you…” he started, “and to stay by your side.”

***

            “What do you mean Sungyeol is in love with Woohyun?” Hoya exclaimed, “Sungyeol wasn’t supposed to be a part of this at all!”

            Dongwoo ran his fingers through his hair. “I don’t know. The Fates had no idea about Sungyeol until I told Sungjong about him a few minutes ago. They had to go through the files again to look for Sungyeol. Apparently he was forgotten after Sunggyu was matched. They haven’t been able to see him since he doesn’t have a soul mate. Only those that have been on earth for a little while can see him. The Fates have never been on earth.”

            Hoya sighed and paused before asking, “What do you think we should do?”

            “I don’t know. Do you think we should redo the soul mate thing?” Dongwoo asked.

            “What? Are you crazy? You want to go through this again? Sunggyu will be able to notice if he suddenly doesn’t feel love for one of them anymore. We’re not allowed to interfere too much.”

            Dongwoo sighed. What else could he do?

            The guilt flowed through his mind, and he glanced over to Hoya, who was feeling the same way.

            After a while of thinking, the two angels still couldn’t think of a solution.

            “Do we just wait and watch then?” Hoya said, feeling a little defeated.

            “Yeah, I guess so,” Dongwoo whispered.

***

            The next day had passed by quickly. Dongwoo and Hoya spent the day following the soul mate they had chosen for Sunggyu and actually learned that there was more to them than the Fates were leading on.

***

            “Congratulations! You passed your driver’s test!” Sunggyu exclaimed.

            He immediately wrapped his arms around Myungsoo, lifting him a little bit off the ground in his excitement. He closed his eyes and hugged his assistant only more tightly when the younger protested.

            When he finally put the younger down, Sunggyu noticed that Myungsoo’s face was really red. He pouted, looking at Myungsoo. Did I squish him too tightly? He looked down at his pale arms—he was wearing a plain t-shirt that day. I can’t be that strong…

            Myungsoo stared down at the new license in his hands. He smiled, happy to actually accomplish something. He looked at Sunggyu and blushed again. Sunggyu really liked skin ship. Not that Myungsoo minded anyway.

            Sunggyu just always knew how to make him speechless.

            Suddenly, the license that was in his hand was snatched away. He looked up immediately, searching for whoever took it.

            He found Sunggyu looking closely at it. Myungsoo took a footstep forward, in an attempt to get it back, but then he remembered the hug that Sunggyu gave him earlier and feels his face heat up again. He steps back to where he was and decided to just watch Sunggyu.

            The elder stared at Myungsoo’s license picture and smiled. He truly found his assistant cute. He worried a little about Myungsoo’s slightly hollow cheeks, but then a memory of Myungsoo’s crazy eating popped into his mind, reassuring him that Myungsoo was eating well. He glanced back at Myungsoo and held up the license to the younger’s face.

            “The photographer didn’t capture all of your cuteness!” Sunggyu teased.

            Myungsoo just blushed and tried to grab the card back.

            Sunggyu moved his hand away just in time and stuck his tongue out immaturely at the younger.

            “Come on, let’s go! You’re going to drive me home now!” Sunggyu yelled, taking Myungsoo’s hand in his. As he made his way to their car, Sunggyu felt his heart skip a beat. He smiled to himself, thinking that it was probably nothing.

            Myungsoo just laughed at his cute boss as the elder practically dragged him to the car. He didn’t know that the elder could be so endearing. He smiled as he takes in the sight of Sunggyu’s hand around his.

            I could get used to this.

***

            Meanwhile, Dongwoo sat in a café, watching Woohyun drink coffee with Sungyeol. Dongwoo sighed, looking at his phone. Hoya texted him a picture of Sunggyu hugging Myungsoo. He was losing this soul mate thing for sure.

            He put his phone away and looked back at Sungyeol and Woohyun, who looked like they were in a serious conversation. Dongwoo really wished he could read lips now. He could barely make out their names.

***

            Sungyeol saw Woohyun take his coffee and smiled when Woohyun grimaced at the taste.

            “I don’t know how you can drink coffee that bitter Sungyeol, especially in your state.”

            Sungyeol just rolled his eyes and took his coffee back.

            “I told you I’m fine. Why do you keep worrying?” he mumbled.

            He had covered the bruise on his cheek with makeup and wore dark clothes that covered everything else. The only sign that he was ever hurt was the cut on his lip. Luckily, it wasn’t that noticeable. Only those that were close to him could see it, meaning Woohyun could see it.

            Woohyun fixed his eyes on the cut on Sungyeol’s lip and sighed.

            “I hate you, you know that?”

            Sungyeol feigned surprise and placed his hand over his mouth. “Why?”

            Woohyun chuckled, taking Sungyeol’s coffee away from him once again. “You make me worry too much.”

****

I'm getting way too Wooyeol biased.

Sorry, I should add more Woogyu to this right?

tumblr_ml3jxpevaT1qb21tfo8_250.gif

Comments!

@nammydenny: wooyeol is like my life<3

tumblr_ml4imshhGy1r70wb8o1_250.gif

@kissmeimab2uty: your name makes me smile c: lol & thanks! I'm glad you like it ^^ *throws hearts*

tumblr_ml6mmi3cjt1qcc9xzo4_250.gif

@cassiopeia501: hope you like it~><

tumblr_mk0ii789y31qb7f7zo3_250.gif

@daikatsu: oh gosh. if MyungGyuWooYeol existed, I would be drowning in fangirl tears. Like literally. That would be my dream fanfic XD 

tumblr_mkxpbt1yNk1ro4rnto4_250.gif

@dephanie: woogyu is cute and wooyeol is cute. oh gosh. wait until myungsoo and sungyeol meet... hehe

tumblr_mj5ae5hFuk1r2mivjo5_250.gif

@seeshyh: i'm immune to puppy eyes! Wait no. i'm not T_T lol hope you liked the myunggyu parts... meh

tumblr_mlaoio4kzk1qb21tfo3_r1_250.gif

@anenggyu: i'm sorry. i let my wooyeol feelings get in the way. woogyu will come back soon(:

tumblr_mlaoio4kzk1qb21tfo4_r1_250.gif

@thebipolarpanda: myungyeol will meet soon ~~~

tumblr_m4an48MXs81qbf8kso3_250.gif

@elby96: lol thanks! ^^ i'm glad you like it~ hope you enjoy this chapter~

tumblr_m4an48MXs81qbf8kso2_250.gif

@parkkimi: hehe. feels.

tumblr_mjzkmfeYZB1qc6impo5_250.gif

@dattebayo-go: lol all the OTP feels in your comment seriously XD The myungsoo gifs were fun to find though c: glad you liked them!

tumblr_mjzkmfeYZB1qc6impo1_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: it'll be explained soon~~ ^^

tumblr_mjzkmfeYZB1qc6impo6_250.gif

@hanabira: sungyeol is just so precious in the story T_T

tumblr_mlbyca4TQW1roki78o2_r1_250.gif

@kashleen: go wooyeol! lol oh wait. i can't be too biased. oh well. already am XD 

tumblr_mlbyca4TQW1roki78o1_r1_250.gif

***

Until next time loves~<3

tumblr_ml7g7fZSOm1r0rcwbo2_500.gif