Why Everything

Two Soul Mates?!

          “I’m sorry that my son did this to you,” Chairman Lee apologized.

            He looked at Woohyun and then at his oldest son in the hospital bed.

            After the police came and arrested Daeyeol, Woohyun was released from his handcuffs and had rushed over to untie Sungyeol. However, just as Woohyun had gotten him untied, Sungyeol had fainted into his arms. They were both taken to the hospital after that. At the moment, Sungyeol was laying down, asleep, with bandages everywhere. Woohyun had been able to escape with just a few bruises, a cut by his lip, and some red marks on his wrists that would disappear in a few days. Sungyeol, however, wasn’t so lucky. He had to get some stitches on his legs, arms, and forehead from some of the cuts. Other than that, Sungyeol also had a bandage wrapped around his chest, to make sure that he didn’t bleed internally from a broken rib and a bandage a little above his forehead.

            Sungyeol’s father had appeared at the hospital a few minutes before Sungyeol was taken in to get some stitches done.

            Woohyun had called Sungyeol’s dad before going over to Daeyeol. He could tell just by the actions that it was Daeyeol’s doing. Sungyeol’s father hadn’t picked up, but Woohyun left him a message telling him everything that Daeyeol had been doing to Sungyeol for the past few years. He knew that Sungyeol would be mad at him for telling his father, but Woohyun was worried about how far Daeyeol would actually go this time. He had learned earlier that day from his father that Chairman Lee had decided that Sungyeol was going to inherit the company and become the CEO. With that, Woohyun was absolutely sure that Daeyeol had kidnapped Sungyeol.

            “Chairman Lee, this is urgent. If I don’t call you back by the time you get this message, something has gone wrong. You have to call the police and tell them to come here. I’m worried about what he has planned for Sungyeol.”

            It took a little while for Chairman Kim to listen to the voicemail, since he had been in a meeting, but once he did, he immediately called the police and sent them to the place that Woohyun had specified, whether it was false alarm or not. He had always known that Daeyeol was the jealous type, but he never knew that his son went to those measures to get what he wanted. The chairman felt guilty for not noticing anything, but he wanted to make it up to Sungyeol in any way that he could.

            Chairman Lee looked over at Woohyun watching over Sungyeol sleeping, and he got an idea of what to do to try and make it up to Sungyeol.

            He walked out of the room and closed the door, walking down the hallway into the elevator. He took out his cellphone and dialed a familiar number.

            “Hello, Chairman Nam, I have something to show you.”

***

            “Sungyeol, why didn’t you want me to be there?” Woohyun asked.

            Sungyeol, who was awake now, avoided the elder’s eyes as much as he could ever since he had woken up. He could still remember all that his brother had revealed to Woohyun while they were stuck in that dreaded place. He couldn’t help but hope that Woohyun saving him meant something. He wished it did. He wished it did so badly.

            “I-I didn’t want you to get hurt,” Sungyeol said. He gulped, grimacing at the thought of Woohyun rejecting him then and there.

            Woohyun was silent for a bit, thinking of what else to say. To tell the truth, after that day, watching Sungyeol almost die in front of him, listening to everything Daeyeol said to him about Sungyeol’s feelings for Woohyun, Woohyun didn’t know what his feelings were for the person in front of him anymore. He wasn’t sure if he thought of Sungyeol just as a best friend anymore, and the thought scared him.

            Sungyeol cleared his throat, interrupting the silence.

            “Woohyun,” he began.

            Woohyun hummed in acknowledgement, looking up at the younger, finally meeting with his eyes for the first time since Sungyeol woke up.

            “Why did you come and try to save me?”

***

            Myungsoo widened his eyes.

            Why is Sunggyu acting this way? Why does he want me to look at him so badly? He never really cared when I avoided his eyes before.

            He heard Sunggyu sigh heavily and heard footsteps that sounded like they were getting louder and louder. He saw feet in front of him and suddenly felt a soft hand under his chin. Myungsoo, a little startled, looked up right away, only to meet Sunggyu’s eyes.

***

            When Myungsoo finally looked up into Sunggyu’s eyes, Sunggyu felt like time had stopped.

            Hiro was right. He’s in love with me.

            For a second, Sunggyu’s heart had stopped. He didn’t know what he was supposed to feel. A pressure was rushing into his chest, but he couldn’t find the strength to being his hand up to his heart. His head started to hurt a bit, but he found himself frozen under Myungsoo’s astonished gaze.

***

            Myungsoo felt a rush of blood come to his cheeks, reddening them, when he realized that the look he’s seen on himself whenever he looked into the mirror and thought of Sunggyu was now on Sunggyu’s visage as well. He was surprised. He didn’t think he’d ever see this expression on Sunggyu’s face, this look in Sunggyu’s eyes.

            W-What is this feeling? He thought, does he…feel the same way?

            Myungsoo didn’t know why, but he immediately recognized the look he saw in Sunggyu’s eyes. He just knew it right away, but he couldn’t shake the feeling in his heart that what he felt for Sunggyu wasn’t wrong. No matter how hard he tried to stop liking Sunggyu, no matter what happened between him and Sunggyu’s father, no matter what happened between Sunggyu and Woohyun, and no matter how hard to tried to convince himself that he didn’t love Sunggyu, he knew right then that it was all he knew at the moment.

            I love Sunggyu.

            He felt his hands start to shake, and the room started to spin in his head. He got dizzy looking at Sunggyu, and the next thing he knew, Sunggyu’s lips were on his.

***

not edited, so forgive me for any mistakes ;A; 

i've been a total mess lately OTL

tumblr_msrmlpyp1z1r2mivjo2_250.gif

Comments!

@perfect_jongwoon: he did!!^^ hope you like the result ^^ lol

tumblr_msrmlpyp1z1r2mivjo8_250.gif

@alydia2: omfg. did i do ok with this? lol i hope you like it ;A;

tumblr_msrmlpyp1z1r2mivjo6_250.gif

@negiramen: i already have someone in mind for Hiro~ ^^ lol don't worry. and omg yeah i saw leo TT^TT i hope he's recovering well~ and omg ken ken ken ken ken ken . he sang leo's part and i swear my soul just jumped out of me and flew to south korea to him.<3<3

tumblr_msrmlpyp1z1r2mivjo4_250.gif

@snow_white_: lol sorry, when i get stressed i tend to do cliffhangers and angst >< and seriously school has been stressing me out T_T but yeah, hope you like this chapter anyways ^^ i think i gave you mor ecliffhangers OTL

tumblr_msrmlpyp1z1r2mivjo7_250.gif

@hanabira: awh thanks so much! i think you'll like this chapter a lot OTL

tumblr_msrmlpyp1z1r2mivjo9_250.gif

@thessm: i feel a little bad for Sunggyu too>< but hey, he's trying to choose things for himself now (and soon! hint hint! lol)

tumblr_msrmlpyp1z1r2mivjo3_250.gif

@vanillalala: omg i can't tell who sungjong's pairing will be XD i always give things away though OTL you'll robably find out who is it soon^^ by the way, thanks for commenting lovely! ^^

tumblr_msubijmn531s7vmuoo4_250.gif

@choi_taehwa: lol as long as you're reading this it's totally fine! ^^<3 and yeah i made sunggyu's dad an evil little person.

tumblr_msubijmn531s7vmuoo3_250.gif

@miss-simple: umm, does a kiss count as a confession ;A; lol

tumblr_msubijmn531s7vmuoo1_250.gif

@soulgyu: it's ok if you're a silent reader! comments make me really happy but if you're busy i understand^^ if you're shy, don't be shy i love every single one of you OTL hope you like this chapter ^^

tumblr_msubijmn531s7vmuoo7_r1_250.gif

@daeyeolli: omg my lovely, you're back!<3 lol and you're creat too! ^^ hope you like this chapter~

tumblr_msubijmn531s7vmuoo8_250.gif

***

until next time loves~<3

tumblr_msubijmn531s7vmuoo2_250.gif