The End of Two Stories

Two Soul Mates?!

          Woohyun stared at Sungyeol, hoping that the younger would decide to look into his eyes. He heard Sungyeol sigh, and he felt his heart drop to the bottom of his stomach. He slowly let go of Sungyeol’s hand, not wanting to force him into something he didn’t want. He was injured after all. He didn’t want to make Sungyeol stress out more than he should. Sungyeol was supposed to be the happiest person in the world.

            He wasn’t supposed to fall in love with a jerk like me, Woohyun thought.

            “F-Fine,” he croaked out, “I’ll go if you really want me to, Sungyeol.”

            However, right before he stood up, Sungyeol took his hand in his again.

            “S-Stay,” he heard him whisper.

            Woohyun’s eyes beamed. He smiled and sat down immediately, taking Sungyeol’s hand in his.      

            “So you’ll give this idiot a chance?” Woohyun asked happily.

            Sungyeol nodded, still not looking at Woohyun’s eyes. He was blushing really badly. He didn’t want Woohyun to see that.

            “B-But,” Sungyeol started, “You’ll have to deal with me 24/7. Will you be ok with that? I’m going to fill up your house and office with coffee.”

            Woohyun grinned and reached over to pull Sungyeol into a big hug.    

            “You can fill up the house and office as much as you want. We’ll end up sharing them one day anyway,” he mumbled into Sungyeol’s ear.

            Sungyeol tried to push his best friend away, blushing furiously.

            “Shut up, man. Who said I’d be moving to your house?”

            Woohyun just hugged Sungyeol more tightly.

            “As long as we’re together I won’t care.”

            Sungyeol chuckled and started to hug Woohyun back.

            “Says the person that said he didn’t think he loved me.”

***

            Hoya walked towards Sungjong’s room to hear some talking. He recognized both voices. Sungjong was awake, and he was speaking with Dongwoo,

            He stood in front of the door, listening to what they were saying.           

            “—you’re right. But I don’t know why I feel this way,” he heard Dongwoo murmur sadly.

            Hoya felt terrible. He suddenly felt as if he didn’t even want the wings anymore, not if this was how they made Dongwoo feel. He sounded so disappointed, and Hoya hated it.

            “You’re going to have to tell him, you know. He deserves to know how you feel about this.”

            He heard Dongwoo sigh.

            “Yeah, I know. But what if he doesn’t feel the same way? What if he just heads on to the fates without even listening to me? What if he was just using me this entire time?”

            At this, Hoya felt his blood boil. There was no way that he’d ever take advantage of Dongwoo. He thought they had become good friends—that they might have…even become more than friends. But if this was how Dongwoo felt, then Hoya was going to set him straight.

            He stormed into the room.    

            “Sorry, Sungjong, it’s nice to see you alive and everything, but I have to speak to Dongwoo alone.”

            Dongwoo sat up from his seat next to Sungjong’s bed, a bit confused.    

            “H-Hoya, I-I need to talk to you too.”

            He looked back at Sungjong, but Sungjong just waved him away with his hand.

            He started to get off of his bed, despite Hoya and Dongwoo’s worried looks.

            “I’m fine, you guys. I just need to call someone. I’ll be outside. You guys talk in this room,” Sungjong said. He started to leave the room, not looking tired at all even though he had been in bed for the past few days or so.

            The door closed and Hoya turned to face Dongwoo.

            “Dongwoo, I want you to cut to the chase, ok? Do you really feel that I would ever use you? Do you think I’m a bad person?”

            Dongwoo widened his eyes. He wasn’t expecting that question.

            “W-What do you mean?”

            “I was just outside a few seconds ago. I heard you telling Sungjong you were worried that I was just using you. Do you really think I’d do that, Dongwoo?”

            “N-No, I don’t…” Dongwoo murmured.

            “Dongwoo, how do you feel about me, exactly? Just a few hours ago, I thought that we had gotten really close. We haven’t argued as much as we did in the past few days, and we even agreed to get rid of this stupid bet. Are you giving up on our friendship just because I got a pair of wings? Don’t you care about what I think? Don’t you want to know how I feel about this? Just a few days ago we were talking about leaving Woolim. W-we talked about staying here on earth—together. D-Did you not want that? Because I—“

            “Hoya, I like you,” Dongwoo blurted out.

            Hoya stopped talking, shocked at the other angel’s confession.

            “A-Are you serious?”

            “Yes, of course, you should know by now that I’m a terrible liar. I like you, Hoya, and I was just speaking to Sungjong about how I thought it was weird that instead of being jealous, I was extremely happy for you to get wings. Then, h-he told me about what he could do for me.”

            Hoya took a step closer to Dongwoo.

            “What can he do?”

            “Sungjong’s not coming back to Woolim, Hoya. He has someone here already, and he doesn’t want to leave him anymore. He said he was going to give me his role, Hoya. He’ll give me the role of head top angel. We’ll be able to work together, and once we get back to Woolim, I’ll be given wings. What I was worried about w-was if you wanted to come back with me, if you wanted to work with me once I got my wings, if-if you felt the same way. I mean we did talk about leaving Woolim. I was worried that you wouldn't want to go back there.”

            Dongwoo stared at the ground, afraid of the silence in the room. Hoya hadn’t really said a thing since he told him that Sungjong wasn’t going to come back from Woolim.

            “H-Hoya?” Dongwoo squeaked.

            Hoya stepped forward and pulled the elder in his arms. He patted his hair and took in the older angel’s sweet scent.

            “I’ll go with you, Dongwoo, to Woolim, because I-I do feel the same way. I like you too, Dongwoo.”

***

it's almost over omg. i feel like i might cry for the next chapter T_T

i'll probably write an epilogue if you guys really want one? ;A; 

tumblr_m3itx0igJX1r8zmqlo4_250.gif

Comments!

@sixtwentyone: yeah hoya and dongwoo are very cute in my opinion lol at least everything's good with wooyeol and yadong now~ ^^ Sungjong woke up too!

tumblr_m3itx0igJX1r8zmqlo3_250.gif

@snow_white_: i hope you like this chapter too! ^^ and omg the ending. it will probably be cheesy and awkward like everyone single one of my chapters OTL

tumblr_m3itx0igJX1r8zmqlo2_250.gif

@LLLLLLLLLLL: lol yup! and dongwoo's going to get wings too!

tumblr_m3itx0igJX1r8zmqlo1_250.gif

@choi_taehwa: i have my fluff moments ^^ (though they might be a bit rare lol) and it's fine~ as long as you're reading this and liking it <3

tumblr_mtbuslWc7o1rddqjbo7_250.gif

@negiramen: you got it right! dongwoo's going to get wings<3 and omfg sunggyu's dad. can i just say that you kidnapped him so myunggyu can be happy? XD 

tumblr_mtbuslWc7o1rddqjbo6_250.gif

@laylika: that's exactly what he did~ ^^

tumblr_mtbuslWc7o1rddqjbo4_250.gif

@smile_4_suzy: OMG WELCOME TO THIS ALMOST-ENDING FANFIC. I HAVE DONE MY BEST (maybe) TO MAKE YOU A MYUNGGYU SHIPPER.<3

tumblr_mtbuslWc7o1rddqjbo3_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: dongwoo will be getting his wings~~ (i should really put that in the epilogue! ^^ anyone else want to read about dongwoo getting his wings? lol) wooyeol is finally together~ (i shall write about them in the epilogue too!)

tumblr_ma5l6hycNE1r70wb8o4_250.gif

@sichem: wooyeol is pure love ok yes <3

tumblr_ma5l6hycNE1r70wb8o3_250.gif

@parkkimi: omg don't cry!! i'll hold your feels for you if you can't handle them lol. i need someone to hold my feels too T_T

tumblr_ma5l6hycNE1r70wb8o2_250.gif

@miss-simple: best couples ever~~^^ lol (besides gyuyeol b/c that couple is love lol)

tumblr_ma5l6hycNE1r70wb8o1_250.gif


@alydia2: yay for myunggyu! ^^

tumblr_mufmdtqvqF1qj4we3o6_250.gif

@hanabira: no worries lol actually your comment made me think about the ending and it made me decide to make an epilogue after i end the fanfic^^ it might take a while to come though lol 

tumblr_mufmdtqvqF1qj4we3o5_250.gif

@thessm: well instead of that dongwoo's getting wings! that's still good right? lol sungjong is finally awake~ and wooyeol is together^^ myunggyu needs to face sunggyu's father OTL and oh my goodness. i just can't with these fake people T_T they lied straight to my face when i confronted them =_= like ok goodbye children. lol thanks for the advice though love<3 and yes i am from america lol our government is having a crisis XD 

tumblr_mufmdtqvqF1qj4we3o4_250.gif

@anjellie_ka: myunggyu in the next chapter!! and omg welcome to this fanfic!! <3 <3 <3 glad you liked it! hope you like this chapter ^^

tumblr_mufmdtqvqF1qj4we3o3_250.gif

@daeyeollie: sungjong woke up! ^^ and dongwoo's getting wings as well~<3

tumblr_mufmdtqvqF1qj4we3o2_250.gif

***

so instead of a winter ball, my school's having a sadie's dance =_=

omgomgomg how am i supposed to ask a guy to a dance without getting rejected OTL

can i take my sandeul poster. or maybe my sungyeol poster ;A;

anyways, until next time loves~<3

tumblr_mufmdtqvqF1qj4we3o1_250.gif