The Second Soul Mate

Two Soul Mates?!

 

           Sungyeol sat at his desk and smiled. Today would be the day that Woohyun would fall in love. It was just a feeling that he got when he woke up. He just knew that today was going to be magical. He glanced at the clock. It was 8AM. Woohyun’s probably getting ready right now! He thought. He was so excited.

            Sungyeol checked his planner on his phone. He didn’t have much to do today. Just a meeting at 1PM, a contract signing at 3PM, and another meeting at 5PM. He reached into the bottom drawer on his desk and took out three folders that contained his papers for the meetings and signings. He had everything ready.

            There was a knock on the door.

            “Come in!” he yelled out. That’s funny, he thought, my secretary didn’t say anything about a visitor.

            “Hello Sungyeol.”

            Sungyeol rolled his eyes. It was Daeyeol.

            “Hello, what are you doing here?”

            Daeyeol scoffed. “Is that any way to welcome your younger brother? No wonder dad hasn’t picked the heir to the company yet, you obviously weren’t his first choice. It must be nice being older right?”

            The older felt rage flow through his veins. He didn’t like Daeyeol’s new attitude. Recently, all he ever cared about was the company. He was seriously tired of it. Sungyeol wasn’t someone to get mad easily, but somehow, Daeyeol always knew how to make his blood boil.

            “I’m sorry,” Sungyeol replied sarcastically, “what are you doing here again?”

            Daeyeol smiled. “Looks like all of your appointments are cancelled for today.”

            Sungyeol blinked. “Excuse me?”

            “Father found out about your newest investment. He was worried about how you would do at the contract signing and the meetings. So, you know, as his favorite son, I offered to go for you in your place.”

            Sungyeol clenched his fist under his desk. “And how did he find out about my investment?”

            “Oh you know, a little bird told him.”

            “I see. Since I apparently don’t have anything to do today… I suggest you get going. I guess I should too.”

            Daeyeol smirked at his older brother before nodding and turning to leave the room. “I’ll do great at the meetings, by the way. Our company will get more recognition from now on. I AM the more handsome son anyway. Have a good day Sungyeol.”

            Sungyeol put his hand on his head and sighed. He really needed a coffee right now.

*****

            Woohyun heard the annoying alarm of his clock ring. He slammed his hand over the button on the left side of his bed, turning over and kicking his blanket away. He squinted at the clock, 7AM. He groaned as he rubbed his eyes, sitting up on his bed. He ran his fingers through his hair. He had to go meet the heir to Kimi Co. today.

            He got up off of his bed and walked over to the other side of his room. He pushed the curtains aside and let the sun come in through his simple, sophisticatedly designed room. He wished he could add more to it, but he just wasn’t home enough to do so. He only slept in it after all. He spent most of his time at the office.

            Woohyun walked over to his closet and picked out something that he thought would look good. He didn’t want to look bad today. He was going to be the representative for Namu Co. anyway. He chose a dark navy blue pant with a black dress shirt and a blue and light pink pinstriped blazer with gold buttons. He sighed as he looked at how small the pink stripes were. If this were a more casual event, he would’ve gone for a brighter outfit. He enjoyed standing out.

            He quickly took a shower and changed. He took some mousse in his fingers and ran it through his hair. He picked out a watch and shoes to match and started walking down the stairs of his enormous house. He smiled as he looked into the full length mirror by the door. He looked handsome, nice, and wealthy.

            Woohyun checked his watch. It was 9AM now. He should start heading to the main building for Kimi Co. Woohyun couldn’t remember a time he had felt this happy. He just felt so much at peace as he started driving over to the rivaling corporation center.

            As he parked his car, he took a deep breath. Wait… Why am I so excited? I don’t even know the guy. For all I know Sungyeol could’ve lied the entire day yesterday…

            Woohyun shook his head. He threw the thoughts away to the back of his head. No, today is going to be a good day. I can feel it.

*****

            “You have a visitor Director Kim.”

            “Send them up please.”

            Sunggyu’s secretary nodded. “Yes sir. He’ll be right there.” He hung up the phone and smiled at the handsome man that showed up at the company earlier that morning. “You can head up now. Director Kim is on the seventh floor, the last room on the right.”

            Woohyun started walking over to the elevator without a word to the secretary. He rolled his eyes. He did not like being hit on by poor people. He didn’t like how the employees at Kimi Co. looked. Though he could see that the people at the company had big paychecks, he could tell that they couldn’t always afford the brand names they wore. The jacket that the secretary wore was from a collection from five years ago. He seriously could not stand the poor, even the ex-poor, people who obviously were not used to all the money. He hoped that Sunggyu wasn’t like another Sungyeol. He only had room for one person like that in his life.

            He felt his heart beat faster as the numbers at the top of the elevator changed.

            5

            6

            7.

            The elevator dinged and Woohyun stepped out. He started walking down the large hallway. He was a little impressed. The size and stature of the building was similar to the one for Namu Co. The companies really were rivals. He smirked. Maybe he shouldn’t be so worried. He probably wasn’t going to fall for this guy anyway. They’ll be rivals, that was for sure. There was no way that he’ll fall for the heir to Kimi Co.

            Woohyun was at the end of the hallway now. He turned to the door with the lettering *Kim Sunggyu* on it. He smiled. He was going to give this man hell.

            He knocked on the door.

****

            Sunggyu heard a knock on his door. It was probably the visitor.

            “Come in!”

            He wondered who it was. There couldn’t have been that many people that knew he was back in Korea. He didn’t even have much work to do today. That’s why he decided to have Jungryul give Myungsoo his first assistant training today. He kind of missed the guy. He hoped that he was doing well.

            Sunggyu looked back down at his paperwork. What was taking this person so long?

            He twirled the pen in his hand and flipped through some more of his papers from Japan. He moved them into separate folders and organized them with labels for each meeting he had to go to next week. Once next week came, he would be back to working all day. He was sure that Myungsoo would be done with training by then. He’d probably be done by tomorrow.

            Sunggyu looked at the clock; it’s been five minutes already. Where was this person?

            “Come in!!” he repeated. Maybe the person hadn’t heard him the first time.

            The door finally opened and he heard his visitor walk up towards his desk.

            He heard the person clear their throat impatiently. Sunggyu put down his paperwork and looked up. He dropped his pen.

****

            Woohyun widened his eyes. Sunggyu… was perfect.

*******

Hi! ^^

Is the lack of comments because I didn't have Woogyu meet yet? TT_TT

But it's fine.

I know you people love me.

You love me right? >.<

OTL. It doesn't matter, because I love all of you~ even if you have never commented! As long as you are reading this fanfic~

Do you feel the nam-grease? *Throws a million hearts* *gets shot*

th_tumblr_lf2ada1OWz1qzbhbmo1_500.gif

Comments!

@foreveralone_dragon: At least we know he cares about Sunggyu ^^ keke thanks for reading~ i hope you enjoyed this update ><

th_tumblr_lpk6syQFA71qbtlmuo2_250.gif

@seeshyh: updated! looks like no one likes Chairman Kim XD haha Myunggyu!<3

th_tumblr_lffp2kenJV1qdabrj.gif

@hanabira: Myunggyu~!! I hope you enjoyed the update~^^

th_SungGyu-ShesBackPV.gif

@parkkimi: welcome to the fanfic! i hope you like the new chapter ^^ enjoy the story and stay for the longrun! XD (if you'd like~)

th_tumblr_lxg692wAOM1r65ovro2_250.gif

*********

Someone seriously needs to keep me away from Infinite.

I'm starting to ship Dongyeol and Gyuyeol. OH MY GYU. I'm going crazy.

Anyways! Enough of my blabbering.

Until next chapter~

th_tumblr_lt9nzpJ0oM1qat7auo1_400.gif