Early

Two Soul Mates?!

            Sunggyu lead Myungsoo to his office and showed him around the floor a bit since it was Myungsoo’s first time. He showed him where his office exactly was, where the vending machine and coffee machine was, and where there were other workers Myungsoo could talk to if he ever needed help with something.

            Walking into his office, he showed his assistant where Myungsoo’s desk was. He smiled at the amazement in Myungsoo’s eyes.

            Myungsoo was really happy. He couldn’t believe that he already had a desk. He relished in the feelings of finally being accepted. The memories from the morning were soon forgotten as he spent the rest of the afternoon sorting out Sunggyu’s paperwork and sneaking short peeks at the elder.

***

            When Woohyun walked into the familiar building, he groaned as he recognized the secretary from the previous time. The cocky smile that the secretary gave him wasn’t much help either.

            “Hello,” the man said to Woohyun, “how may I help you today?”

            Woohyun tried his hardest to keep his composure. “I’d like to see Director Kim.”

            The secretary raised his eyebrow, holding the phone to call Sunggyu, but leaning forward, as if waiting for something.

            Woohyun sighed, angry at the man in front of him for somewhat abusing his power. “Please?”

            The secretary smiled and dialed in the number for Sunggyu’s room.

            Woohyun looked at the secretary’s poor choice of clothing. His hair wasn’t even kept nicely. He just looked so beggarly. His personality doesn’t help so much either, Woohyun thought.

            “Director Nam, you can head up now,” the man grinned flirtatiously.

            Sunggyu’s secretary vexed him so.

            Walking to the elevator, Woohyun sighed. The things I do for Sunggyu.

***

            “You have a visitor Sunggyu. He’ll be coming up soon,” Myungsoo relayed to Sunggyu.

            “Really? A visitor?” Sunggyu asked. “It must be Woohyun again,” he mumbled with nothing short of a smile on his visage.

            Myungsoo looked down at his desk. Jealousy flared up in him from hearing Woohyun’s name. He didn’t like it. He hoped Woohyun wasn’t the visitor. Please don’t be Woohyun, he thought, staring at the door.

***

            There was a knock on the door and Sunggyu felt himself smile again. He actually hoped it was Woohyun.

            “Come in,” he yelled out.

            When the door opened, Sunggyu’s smile faltered. It wasn’t Woohyun. It was Woohyun’s father, Chairman Nam.

***

            “Hello, Director Kim. I’m Chairman Nam, from Namu Co.”

            Sunggyu stood up and walked up to the chairman. “Hello,” he said, a little surprised. What was Woohyun’s father doing here?

            Woohyun’s father glanced at Myungsoo, who was focusing on his work. He raised his eyebrow, who is this little fellow?

            Sunggyu noticed where the chairman’s eyes were and smiled. “This is my assistant, Myungsoo,” he said, introducing the younger.

            Hearing his name, Myungsoo looked up to see Sunggyu with someone who looked a little like Woohyun. It must be his father… At least it isn’t Woohyun himself.

            Myungsoo stood up and bowed Chairman Nam. “Hello sir. Am I interrupting?” he asked just in case. He didn’t want to get into any trouble. Looking at Chairman Nam somehow reminded him of his earlier scolding from Chairman Kim. He hoped they weren’t alike.

            The chairman saw the way that Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu and frowned slightly. He might be a little problem. After watching the assistant look at Director Kim a little more, the chairman smiled and finally answered.

            “Actually no, I would like you to listen in on the conversation. You’ll have to relay this to your fellow workers at the Kim Manor.”

            Both Sunggyu and Myungsoo were confused with what Chairman Nam said. What exactly did he come here to say?

***

            Someone then knocked on the door, causing Myungsoo to flinch at the sudden noise.

            The door opened and one of the workers Myungsoo saw from earlier when Sunggyu was giving him the tour peeked his head through the door. The worker smiled slightly at Chairman Nam, obviously knowing the reputation of the man, and searched the room for someone else. When his eyes found Sunggyu he fully opened the door and walked in.

            “Director Kim, something is wrong with the PowerPoint for our next meeting. A few of the slides are missing. Can you come and help the committee find an alternative? We won’t be able to do that topic this week.” the worker asked, looking a bit embarrassed.

            Sunggyu glanced back at Chairman Nam, a bit worried. He had work to do, but he also had a very important guest in his office. He wanted to hear what Chairman Nam had to say.

            “Director Kim, why don’t you just go ahead? I can relay the message to your new assistant here and he can tell you everything when you are finished,” Chairman Nam interrupted.

            The worker walked towards Sunggyu, smiling at Chairman Nam. “That’s a great idea! Now come on Director Kim, the rest of the committee need you right now,” he said, lightly pushing Sunggyu out of the office.

            While being pushed out of his office, Sunggyu glanced back at his assistant and then at Chairman Nam. He hoped that it wasn’t too important.

            When the door closed behind him, Chairman Nam smiled, looking at Myungsoo.

            “So…it seems like you like Director Kim?”

            “W-What?” Myungsoo stuttered out.

            “Don’t try to lie young man. I saw the looks you were giving him earlier. I just want to let you know that you are very lucky that Chairman Kim is not that good about noticing such things.” Chairman Nam said.

            Myungsoo stared at Woohyun’s father with widened eyes. For a second, he sounded like he was actually on Myungsoo’s side. Maybe Chairman Nam is completely different from Sunggyu’s father.

            “Ah, either way, I just want to let you know that Director Nam, my son—you probably know him— seems to have taken a great liking to your boss, Director Kim. Just know that I will do anything to make my son happy. Don’t get in the way.”

            Scratch that. Myungsoo stopped looking at Chairman Nam and started to glare at the ground. Does everyone have to imply that I am not suitable for Sunggyu and that Woohyun is so much better? It’s not like I don’t already know that.

            When Chairman Nam realized that he wasn’t going to get a reply, he nodded his head at the assistant who wasn’t looking and started to head for the door. However, he stopped halfway towards the door and turned slightly.

            “Ah, I forgot. Tell Sunggyu that Woohyun and I will be having dinner at his house tomorrow. Tell the rest of the house members to get the house ready. Chairman Kim already knows about this as well.”

            Myungsoo gulped and nodded slowly. “Okay sir,” he mumbled.

            Chairman Nam chuckled and opened the door.

            “You have to learn to speak up if you want to get on Chairman Kim’s good side Myungsoo,” he muttered.

***

Bleh, did I surprise anyone with having Woohyun's dad show up instead of Woohyun? hehe

Woohyun will show up more next chapter so don't worry you Newclears. ^^

Anyways! 

tumblr_mjrvopZl6p1qdcayvo4_r1_250.gif

Comments!

@cassiopeia501: Myunggyu is love c:

tumblr_mlv5dy5wvb1qbcaeno3_250.gif

@anenggyu: just wait a little more for Woogyu! lol sorry T_T

tumblr_mks7s0CWU71rrc38jo2_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: nope! good guess though! lol Yongguk's voice is .

tumblr_mks7s0CWU71rrc38jo1_250.gif

@dattebayo-go: OH MY GYU. YOU WON. lol It's Sandeul ^^ So next chapter will be filled with GIFs of your ultimate bias! So who is it? :p (:

tumblr_mks7s0CWU71rrc38jo7_250.gif

@kashleen: Jinyoung is so freaking adorable lol but nope~ it's Sandeul c: hehe and i was thinking of that scene too! Good thing Myungsoo won't kill his boss this time ^^

tumblr_mkf2sqi28u1qm5d4so3_250.gif

@hanabira: i love a jealous Sunggyu lol. & here Myungsoo is getting more jealous! :P sorry for the lack of woogyu here >< and yes! Sandeul is my bias! since someone else got it first would it be okay for your ultimate bias to be the main GIF person for the next-next chapter? ><

tumblr_mm3sxvigqY1qfyovfo5_250.gif

@seeshyh: lol omg. the myunggyu feels.

tumblr_mlkz5l8Mmj1qj4we3o5_250.gif

@elby96: WOOGYU FAN. OH GOSH. HAI^^ lol i don't have many woogyu fans commenting T-T so hello^^ lol & yes! it is from B1A4 :p it's Sandeul ^^<3

tumblr_mlkz5l8Mmj1qj4we3o2_250.gif

@daeyeolli: thank you~~<3

tumblr_mm3uey85zx1qfw0uso2_250.gif

****

Until next chapter loves~

tumblr_mm3uey85zx1qfw0uso3_250.gif