The Soul Mate Falls Deeper And Deeper

Two Soul Mates?!

 

            “WHAT?! How did you know?”

            Chairman Nam reached over and handed his son a napkin. “Please…you’re spitting on me.”

            Woohyun rolled his eyes but took the napkin to wipe his mouth anyway. He waited for his father to explain.

            “Okay, now that you’re a bit calmer, I want you to know that I know what you did today. Of course I know where you went! You’re my son! The heir to Namu Co.! What makes you think I don’t have you followed? You refuse to get an assistant anyway.”

            Woohyun’s eyes widened. “You had me followed?!”

            His father looked at him like it wasn’t that much of a big deal. He obviously had different views than his son. “Of course, you haven’t taken a day off since the year started! All of a sudden you take a day off? I had to make sure you weren’t blackmailed to go somewhere or something…”

            Woohyun sighed. Sometimes his father cared too much…

            “How far did you have me followed?”

            Chairman Nam took a sip of his water. He didn’t understand why his son was making such a big deal out of this.

            “Just to Kimi Co.’s headquarters and back, don’t worry; I didn’t have anyone follow you inside. I just assumed that you finally heard about Chairman Kim’s son. It was about time the two of you met.”

            Woohyun raised his eyebrow. “So you already knew about him? How come you never thought to mention him?”

            The chairman sighed again. Was his son always this stupid?

            “Because, knowing your hot head, if you had met earlier, you two would’ve been rivals. Now that you’re all grown up and…matured, Chairman Kim and I can save the fighting and go on with our plan.”

            “What plan?”

            Chairman Nam chuckled. “To get you two together of course.”

***

            After dinner had ended, Woohyun sat on the edge of his bed, thinking. He didn’t know whether to be happy or annoyed by his father’s meddling. Sure, he wanted to be with Sunggyu, but he certainly didn’t want it to be a forced relationship. His dad gave him 6 months to make Sunggyu fall in love with him. If they haven’t sealed the deal by then, Chairman Kim was going to tell Sunggyu that they were already to be in an arranged marriage. Either way, Namu Co. and Kimi Co. were going to merge in less than a year.

            Woohyun sighed and layed down on his bed, closing his eyes.

            I have six months. Get ready…Kim Sunggyu.

***

            “Lee Sungyeol!!!”

            Sungyeol woke up to hear his excited father yell out his name from downstairs. He rubbed his eyes and clumsily started to make his way to find out what his extremely loud father wanted.

            Sungyeol stood at the bottom of the stairs. “What do you want father?”

            Chairman Lee took a hold of his son’s shoulders and shook them happily. “Guess what, guess what?!?”

            His son sighed tiredly. “It’s too early dad, what do you want?”

            Chairman Lee let go of his son and took a deep breath. He hated how not hyper his eldest son was in the morning. It was like he was a zombie before he got to drink his morning coffee. The chairman snapped his fingers, remembering, and called the maid to brew up his son some coffee before sitting his son down at the kitchen table to tell him the good news.

            “Guess what?!?” the chairman asked again, still excited. His legs were shaking under the table, unable to contain his happiness.

            Sungyeol rolled his eyes. “For the last time, what is it? I’m not in the mood for guessing.”

            “Fine fine fine, you grumpy coffee-lover,” the too-old-to-be-cute father said, “Anyways, you remember that coffee shop you invested in earlier this week?”

            Sungyeol gulped. “The one I got in trouble for? Daeyeol told me yesterday. Apparently, he’s the new face of our company.”

            Sungyeol father sighed. “Will you let me finish? I don’t care about you and your brother’s petty little arguments. I just want to tell you that the coffee shop was a huge success!”

            Sungyeol’s eyes widened. “What?!?”

            Chairman Lee smiled. “Yup! A bunch of idols were found there yesterday, bringing in thousands of fans! It’s all over the news now as the next Starbucks. The profits from your investment are just rolling in. I’m really proud of you son. At first, I thought that your constant investments were completely irresponsible, but this whole week has proven me wrong. Over five of your investments skyrocketed!”

            Sungyeol thanked the maid once his coffee was finished and smiled at his father before taking a sip.

            His father soon got a phone call and had to leave to work. He gave Sungyeol a pat on the back for having a good eye and told him to keep things up.

            “Now let’s hope Daeyeol did a good job yesterday, filling in for you. I’ll see you later at the company, alright?”

            Sungyeol nodded and watched his father leave the house.

            Once the door closed, he headed upstairs to get ready for work. He heard the door open again and smirked.

            Daeyeol’s home from a night of drinking again. Someone isn’t going to be happy.

***

            *beep beep*

            Sunggyu gently tapped his phone alarm off as he continued to stare at his phone in bed. He had been awake for half an hour now. He was just waiting for his alarm to go off and tell him it was officially time for him to get out of bed. He wanted to go back to sleep but couldn’t. He had too much on his mind.

            Woohyun had called him late that night before. How Woohyun got his number, he had no idea.

*FLASHBACK*

            After sending Myungsoo off to bed, Sunggyu sat down on his bed. He loosened his tie and stared at his mirror across from him. His hair was a little messed up from the slight wind. He got up then and headed to the bathroom to fix himself up for bed.

            Slipping into his pajamas, Sunggyu ruffled his own hair. He looked at his door, wondering how Myungsoo was doing on his second night here. He hoped that Myungsoo was comfortable. After Sunggyu had practically carried the sleepy guy over to his bedroom, he collapsed onto his bed. He didn’t even get to change, Sunggyu thought, shaking his head; he looked really peaceful when he was sleeping though. He’s so precious!

            Interrupting his thoughts about his assistant, Sunggyu’s phone rang. He smiled as his ringtone filled the air. He almost danced his way to the nightstand, where his phone was.

            It was an unknown number. He picked it up anyway though; he figured it was someone from the company. He had to get a new phone when he came back to Korea. He hadn’t transferred all of his contacts yet.

            “Hello?”

            Sunggyu didn’t get an answer. He took another look at his phone. He had picked up, and the other person had not hung up. Why wasn’t this person responding?

            “Hello…is someone there?” he asked again.

            He still didn’t get an answer.

            “Hey if this is some-“

            “Don’t hang up!”

            Sunggyu’s eyes widened. It’s Woohyun, he thought.

            “Director Nam?”

            “Uhm, yeah…and just call me Woohyun please.”

            Sunggyu thought that Woohyun sounded surprised. In fact, Sunggyu was surprised as well. They had just met today, and Sunggyu had already memorized his voice.

            “Okay…Woohyun, can I ask you how you got my number?”

            “S-Someone gave it to me.”

            Sunggyu smirked, “The same person that told you about me?”

            He heard a chuckle from the other line.

            “No, it was someone else this time.”

            Sunggyu felt himself smile. “So why did you call at this time Woohyun?”

            There was a short silence.

            “Sunggyu…”

            “Yes?”

            “Go on a date with me tomorrow.”

*FLASHBACK OVER*

            Now Sunggyu layed in his bed, staring at Woohyun’s name in his phone. He really couldn’t believe that he said yes. He couldn’t even believe that Woohyun had even asked him out on a date. They had just met yesterday! They were from different companies! Weren’t they supposed to be rivals? Was he even attracted to Woohyun?

            These kinds of questions filled his head after he had hung up the phone. He and Woohyun stayed up talking until the two of them were yawning between words. Sunggyu felt his heart palpitate quickly. He never felt this way before.

            He got up off of his bed and looked at himself in the mirror. His face was a little dark from staying up so late and getting so little sleep. He hair was messier than usual from all of the twisting and turning in his bed. He had his hand over his chest, trying to stop it from beating so quickly. He closed his eyes and saw Woohyun’s face again.

            Is this what love is supposed to feel like?

***

Okay, Myunggyu shippers, please don't kill me! ><

I can't say whether Woohyun and Sunggyu end up together right now...

But don't think this story is ending any time soon! OTL

It's like just beginning.

More Myunggyu later (:

th_NamWoohyun-1.gif

Comments!

@anenggyu: i like Woohyun's father better too^^ hope you liked this update~

th_INFINITE-Woohyun-4.gif

@seeshyh: i hope i didn't hurt your myunggyu heart again in this chapter! T_T

th_WoohyoShesbackMV2.gif

@parkkimi: i love you for reading this and commenting! XD OTL The fanfic is not over yet! So maybe Myungsoo gets Sunggyu here (; ^^ just maybe though lol

th_WooHyun-Namstar.gif

@hanabira: i know kim woohyun sounds really awkward LOL i hope you liked this update >< don't cry~ T_T

th_tumblr_lpnf867g1S1qjzwg3o2_500.gif

****

Until next chapter~

th_caught_you_woohyun_by_kuchiki_kikyou-

goodness. these gifs make me want to slap woohyun. =_= this giant greaseball.

sorry. continue on (: