Wings

Two Soul Mates?!

            When Chairman Nam arrived at the hospital, he didn’t really know what to expect. He had heard that something happened to Woohyun and Sungyeol, but he had no idea what had happened. He knew that there was always something weird about how Sungyeol would come over every so often to sleep and stay stuck in Woohyun’s room, but he had never thought much of it. He knew that those two were best friends, and he wasn’t going to do anything to stop it.

            However, he was a bit bothered by the fact that Woohyun was here taking care of Sungyeol when he was supposed to be trying to get Sunggyu to fall in love with him. When he walked through the door to Sungyeol’s room, he stopped halfway to Sungyeol’s hospital bed and widened his eyes. He immediately backtracked out of the room before anyone caught him. He shook his head and sighed.

            Woohyun, you need to make up your mind.

***

            “Why did you come and try to save me?” Sungyeol asked.

            “I was worried about you. You’re my best friend, of course I tried to save you,” Woohyun said.

            Sungyeol looked down at his hands and played with his fingers. He laughed bitterly.

            “Are we still best friends?” he almost whispered, “You heard everything my brother said about me. Are you sure you still want to be friends with me?”

            Woohyun stayed silent. He stared at the wall for the longest time before responding.

            “W-Was everything he said…true?”

            Sungyeol nodded.

            “Why didn’t you just tell me?”

            Sungyeol looked up, confused.

            “Why did you have to go around setting me up with people to find out the type I liked? You really could’ve just asked,” he muttered.

            Sungyeol was a bit shocked. It was like this was nothing to Woohyun. It was like he had known this forever and was just waiting for Sungyeol to admit it.

            “Did you know?” Sungyeol questioned.

            Woohyun looked at Sungyeol, a small smile on his face. 

            “Not at all, but things would’ve been so much easier if you had told me earlier. I have Sunggyu now and…”

            He saw Sungyeol stiffen up. His mouth closed, suddenly not sure what to say anymore. He realized that his phone was in his pocket. He hadn’t called Sunggyu at all in the past few days, and truthfully, that was probably one of the first times Sunggyu’s name had gone through his head since he had left to Japan.

            Do I even want to get married anymore?

            Sungyeol sighed, interrupting Woohyun’s thoughts, “Yeah, I know that you’re getting married to Sunggyu…must be nice to fall in love at first sight. Only I know what it feels like to actually fall for someone. Everyone seems to have that love-at-first-sight thing but me.”

            Woohyun looked at the younger with sad eyes. He didn’t know what to say.

            Sungyeol saw the look in Woohyun’s eyes and it just made him feel worse.

            “I don’t want you to pity me, Woohyun,” he mumbled.

            Woohyun took his hands in his and took a deep breath.

            “I’m not pitying you,” Woohyun began, “I’m…just wondering.”

            Sungyeol let Woohyun play with his hands, “What are you wondering about?” he asked, absentmindedly.

            “Whether I still want to get married or not.”

            “Don’t you? Sunggyu’s like your dream guy isn’t he?” Sungyeol reminded him.

            Woohyun stopped playing with Sungyeol’s hand and set it down on the bed, his hand on top of them.

            “But I don’t know anymore, Sungyeol. Everything seems a bit forced and weird. I’ve never experienced love at first sight before. It was like everything was being rushed. My heart was pounding so badly, and I had no idea what to do except let my heart do everything for me. Now, it seems like it doesn’t know what to do anymore, like the love at first sight thing had disappeared…”

            “What does that mean, Woohyun?” Sungyeol asked, confused as to what Woohyun was telling him.

            “I-I think I like you, Sungyeol.”

***

            Hoya and Dongwoo found out that the hospital where Sungjong was staying at was close to where Myungsoo and Sunggyu were. Worrying about the angel/human had taken their minds completely off of their original plan to watch over the director and his assistant. They didn’t even know what was happening anymore.

            The two angels stood in front of Sungjong’s bed. The doctors and nurses just walked right past them; they learned how to become invisible a day before. It was something that they really could’ve used earlier, but it was a hard thing to remember, especially since neither of them had been on earth for a while. They both stood there, worried. Where was Sungjong’s spirit right now? Why wasn’t he in his body and walking around?

            They looked at the heart monitor and watched as it beeped as it usually would. He looked so peaceful. They wondered what was taking so long for him to wake up.

            Suddenly, the heart monitor started to go faster and faster, making both the angels panic. Sungjong’s body started to shake.

            What was happening?

            Hoya ran out into the hallway and made his body solid again, not caring who saw. He ran to the nurse he had seen earlier and told her what was happening to Sungjong. Dongwoo stayed back to keep watch over Sungjong.

            Sungjong, please be ok.

***

            When Sunggyu pulled away from Myungsoo’s lips, he felt as if the tension on his shoulders suddenly disappeared. His mind cleared up, and every previous thought of Woohyun was gone. He looked into Myungsoo's eyes and was lost in the deep color. He only thought of and saw Myungsoo now. His memory of the Woohyun was suddenly gone. Woohyun was completely erased from his mind.

***

            While the doctors and nurses were taking care of Sungjong, Hoya turned invisible again and stood right next to Dongwoo. It turned to be just a false alarm. Sungjong’s body had stopped shaking almost as soon as the doctors had arrived. It had scared a few nurses though, but after a few tests they found that everything was ok.

            Dongwoo turned to Hoya and took his hand into his.

            “I was so worried,” Dongwoo mentioned.

            Hoya, no longer bothered by the elders touch, nodded.

            “I was scared out of my mind.”

            All of a sudden, a white flash appeared, blinding the two of them slightly. When they opened their eyes, they found it weird that nothing had happened, but then Dongwoo turned to Hoya, his eyes widening and his jaw dropping.

            “H-Hoya…you have w-wings!”

***

sorry for the word-barf T_T

tumblr_mtj0hxC3Nw1s7vmuoo2_250.gif

Comments!

@negiramen: no, you let me love you<3 lol thanks for commenting lovely^^ i hope you like this mess of a chapter LOL

tumblr_mtj0hxC3Nw1s7vmuoo6_250.gif

@choi_taehwa: yes yes yes myunggyu forever<3 lol sorry for the late update ! >< hope you liked this chapter~ a lot of hints near the end^^

tumblr_mtj0hxC3Nw1s7vmuoo9_250.gif

@hanabira: i know right ^^ sunggyu finally gets to choose something on his own! i think i'm going to feel terrible lonely when this fanfic ends ><

tumblr_mtj0hxC3Nw1s7vmuoo3_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: welcome to the club!! XD myunggyu and wooyeol<3 <3

tumblr_m7lc4ssalk1qllt09o2_250.gif

@snow_white_: i love you too! you're my go-to person for gyuyeol! ^^

tumblr_m7lc4ssalk1qllt09o4_250.gif

@alydia2: i'm glad you liked it! hope you like this chapter too~

tumblr_m7lc4ssalk1qllt09o1_250.gif

@sichem: yes myunggyu all the way! lol i wrote it and sometimes i can't believe it either XD

tumblr_m7lc4ssalk1qllt09o3_r1_250.gif

@thessm: lol no, you're not just imagining it~ it's true, they're perfect for each other^^ lol at least in my dreams(:

tumblr_mtntboYasJ1r0rcwbo7_250.gif

@miss-simple: omg lol exactly! XD

tumblr_mtntboYasJ1r0rcwbo5_250.gif

@daeyeolli: i love you too, lovely commenter/reader!! <3 <3 thanks for commenting^^

tumblr_mtntboYasJ1r0rcwbo4_250.gif

@laylika: i'm glad you like this~ ^^ i keep torturing my bias in my fanfics OTL i hope you like this chapter~

tumblr_mti1j971Bl1rgabwuo2_r1_250.gif

***

so i got VIP for VIXX's concert and PIT for Infinite's concert in SJ! ^^ 

anyone else going to these concerts?

i swear they're the only things i'm looking forward to this year OTL

school is torture and i am suffering T_T

well until next time lovelies! i promise for a better chapter than this word-barf lol

until next time~<3

tumblr_mti1j971Bl1rgabwuo4_r1_250.gif