Two Places

Two Soul Mates?!

            Dongwoo found himself watching Sunggyu and Myungsoo’s interactions in Japan, and he felt that he had already lost. He looked at the two of them, and he wondered if Hoya was right.

            Does this make me a bad angel?

            He sighed as he watched Sunggyu drag Myungsoo everywhere, trying to cheer the other up a little so that he could smile in front of him mom at the memorial the next day. He knew that Myungsoo’s mother would want her son to be happy.

            Meanwhile, Hoya was walking back and forth in their hotel room. He was still worried about what happened to Sungjong. An angel’s aura really should not be missing. Missing angels only meant one thing, and Hoya wasn’t sure if Woolim could accept that this abruptly. It meant that Sungjong wasn’t going to come back to Woolim.

             Many angels were born as angels or at least were born in Woolim. However, Sungjong was different, and that was probably why he was able to get such a high ranking so quickly. Sungjong was born as a human, but something happened, and he got into an accident when he was 14. Since then, whenever he went to sleep, his soul would travel from earth, up to Woolim. When Sungjong first showed up, all of Woolim went into shock. This was the first time that this had ever happened, and Sungjong was shocked as well. But once Sungjong got used to the place, he started to live there as well. He got accustomed to the world of angels quickly, and after about a year of reporting back and forth from earth and Woolim, Sungjong was given wings. Since he never told anyone about this, Sungjong was an extremely respected angel and human. But after he turned 18, things started to change. There were times when Sungjong wouldn’t go back into his human form until days later unlike how he used to for just a night.

            This worried his parents of course, but Sungjong still never told them anything about why it seemed like he was always in and out of comas. They tried to get him treated, but the doctors obviously could not find anything wrong with the boy. A little after Sunggyu and Myungsoo first met though, Sungjong’s body on earth went through another accident, and it seemed like the human Sungjong would never wake up. Sungjong went back to Woolim, but there were rumors that if Sungjong went back to his human body after that, he wouldn’t be able to come back to Woolim. Dongwoo and Hoya didn’t know about that until just then.

            Sungjong’s aura was easy to recognize, even when he went back to earth, because he had his wings, but the other angels reported to Hoya that before Sungjong disappeared, his wings were starting to fade. They worried about him, but Sungjong looked like he accepted his fate.

            “There’s someone waiting for me on earth,” he’d say.

            None of the angels understood, but they knew better than to not pry. They just didn’t expect him to disappear so quickly without notice. However, now they couldn’t find his aura at all. Many of the angels thought that he didn’t want to be back in his human body yet, while others were worried that he had died instead. Nevertheless, all of them were watching Sungjong’s body in the hospital, hoping that he’d wake up soon.

***

            The man kicked Sungyeol to the ground and stepped on his back to keep him on the ground. He smirked as he saw the guy underneath his foot cough out blood.

            There were five other guys in the deserted building. There was one with a beanie holding Sungyeol’s phone, and there was one in the back counting the money that was given to them to beat Sungyeol up. The other guys were just watching as their leader beat Sungyeol up.

            Sungyeol was sure that he had broken a rib. His lips were bleeding, and he could barely move. He knew that if he were ever to make out of this alive, he’d wake up with huge bruises everywhere. Sungyeol groaned in pain when the man above him dug his shoe deeper into Sungyeol’s back. He recognized all of these guys, and he was worried that their boss may have ordered them to really kill him this time.

            “Who keeps calling?!” the leader of the group yelled out.

            The guy in the beanie replied, “Some person named ‘Woohyun’. Oh, and there’s a little heart next to his name!”

            Some of the guys chuckled, and the leader just smirked. He looked down at Sungyeol and bent over to grab Sungyeol by his hair.

            Sungyeol groaned at the pain, but he could feel his blood racing at the mention of Woohyun’s name. The leader grabbed Sungyeol’s face with his other hand and made him look at him.

            “Who’s Woohyun? Is he your lover?”

            Sungyeol’s eyes widened.

            “N-N-No,” he forced out.

            The man laughed and took his foot off of Sungyeol’s back. Sungyeol sighed a bit in relief, but then the man threw him to the other side of the building. His body hit the wall, and the leader kicked him in the stomach, making Sungyeol wince in pain.

            The leader turned around and took the phone out of the other man’s hand.

            “Let’s call your little lover. I think he’d like to see you before you die.”

            “No!” Sungyeol screamed.

            He didn’t want Woohyun to come there. He didn’t want Woohyun to see him in this state, and he was worried that Woohyun might get hurt if he came there.

            “Hello, Woohyun,” the man said into the phone.

            “No, don’t talk to him!” Sungyeol screeched out.

            The man frowned at Sungyeol.

            “Hey, someone keep him quiet!”

            The man with the beanie nodded and picked up something to knock Sungyeol out.

            “You worried about Sungyeol here?” Sungyeol hears despite the ringing in his ears.

            “Don’t worry; we’re planning to keep him alive just a little bit longer. Our boss said that he wanted to see Sungyeol before we kill him. So why don’t you make your way down here too? I wonder if you can make it here in time…”

            Sungyeol shrieked, “Don’t come here! Woo-“

            Sungyeol suddenly felt a huge pain to his head, and everything went black.

 

***

I'm always hurting my bias omg . OTL

sorry sungyeol ;A; i love you, you know that? <3

tumblr_mq13v86YKa1qmopf7o7_r1_250.gif

Comments!

@negiramen: are you serious? TT_TT i will seriously love you forever omg. <3 I'll have a oneshot or even a story dedicated to you one day, i really will. (but probably not anytime soon b/c school is coming up and my brain is crying) but one day. really. just keep updated on my stories and you will find something dedicated to you one day.

tumblr_mq13v86YKa1qmopf7o2_250.gif

@sanitydrowned: wooyeol ruined my life lol. do you see how i am now with my stories? first wooyeol and now i ship sungyeol with like everybody TT_TT (not sungjong though idk it's weird OTL) but yes. myungsoo is a frustrating person.<3

tumblr_mq13v86YKa1qmopf7o3_r1_250.gif

@soulgyu: i'm glad you like this story^^ OTL did i really give you wooyeol feels? that's like my goal in life to convert people to wooyeol lol<3 <3 *throws hearts* thanks for commenting lovely<3

tumblr_mqo04hHO7h1ra0c4ko3_r2_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: the sungyeol ships are everywhere. thanks for commenting thoguh c: <3

tumblr_mr733jISNK1qaxrmyo1_250.gif

@cyd4294: here's sungyeol's part for you!! i didn't even put myungsoo or sunggyu in this chapter omg i feel like a bad person OTL. they'll come back next chapter ^^

tumblr_m960j0c4w11rniu9to3_250.gif

@snow_white_: omg did you just call me authornim i'm not that special <3 /cries because you're so lovely. my OTPs are all over the place OTL writing this story just kicks all of my feels out the window . i'm glad you like it though^^ your comments make me happy ;A;

tumblr_m960j0c4w11rniu9to4_r3_250.gif

@hanabira: lol i'm probably going to have some myunggyu advancements~ ^^ but yes. chairman kim knows stuff and there will most likely be drama ;A; i give too many spoilers omg.

tumblr_mr8246F4VF1rnggcto3_250.gif

***

i didn't even include myungsoo and sunggyu in this chapter. i feel terrible T_T

sorry you guys. they'll make a comeback next chapter c:

did anyone else see sungyeol's y dance? i wanted to throw my laptop out the window and flood my house ;A;

anyways, until next time loves~<3

tumblr_mr5vhpV9TG1s7vmuoo2_250.gif