At Fault

Two Soul Mates?!

 

          Myungsoo ran into the bathroom, tears running down his cheeks. He brushed them away quickly, again and again, until his face started to sting whenever his hand touched his cheeks. He wiped his blurry eyes one last time before opening the door of the bathroom and falling onto the ground of a stall. When he fell on the ground, the door closed with a slam.

***

            Sunggyu ran after Myungsoo. He thought of nothing but finding Myungsoo.

            Why was he so sad? Why is it that I am always around when he cries? Is it my fault? Sunggyu thought. He couldn’t help but feel guilty whenever he saw Myungsoo cry. This time was no different. He saw Myungsoo run into the bathroom door. He sped up and was soon in front of the door.

            Hearing Myungsoo’s cries from outside of the door, Sunggyu’s heart ached. He hated this terrible feeling he got whenever his assistant cried.

            He leaned against the wall by the door and turned so that his body was towards it. With his ear towards the door, he could hear Myungsoo’s little sniffles.

            At least he seems to have stopped crying…

            Sunggyu knocked on the door softly, still leaning against the wall. He wanted to know what was wrong, but he didn’t want to bother Myungsoo either.

***

            Myungsoo heard a knock at the door, and he knew that it was Sunggyu. There was no one else that would knock so softly and tentatively.

            He sniffed again, chuckling bitterly.

            Woohyun is perfect for Sunggyu. Why am I crying here? Sunggyu should be with Woohyun, not pitying me, his crybaby of an assistant. I’m so useless. I didn’t have a chance anyway.

***

            Not hearing a reply, Sunggyu got worried.

            Is Myungsoo okay?

            He put his hand on the door and slowly pushed it open. He looked around the bathroom and looked for Myungsoo. He walked down the aisle of stalls and was relieved when he found the last stall door closed. He knocked on the door, listening to the familiar sniffles.

            “Myungsoo, are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

            “O-Of c-course,” Myungsoo forced out. His voice trembled, showing that he was in fact, not okay.

            It wasn’t like Sunggyu was going to believe him anyway.

            Sunggyu tried to push open the stall door, but it was locked.

            “Myungsoo, open the door,” he commanded.

            He heard another sniffle before the door slowly opened.

***

            Myungsoo knew that he couldn’t disobey Sunggyu. He didn’t know why, but even at this time, he didn’t forget that Sunggyu was still his boss. Even though this probably wasn’t part of what he should be doing, Myungsoo knew that he would do whatever Sunggyu told him to. Even if it was to leave him alone forever…

            He reached out from the ground of the big stall and slowly flipped the lock over so Sunggyu could open the door. He then let his hand fall down to the floor. He didn’t even feel like he could get up at that moment.

            It just all hurt so much.

***

            When Sunggyu heard the lock on the door click open, he hesitantly pushed it open, still being careful enough so that he wouldn’t hit Myungsoo in the process.

            When he got the door open, he walked into the stall as well. He looked down to see Myungsoo staring at the ground again. He squatted and put his hand under Myungsoo’s chin so that Myungsoo would face him.

            However, when Sunggyu touched him, Myungsoo turned his face the other way, almost flinching at Sunggyu’s touch.

            This hurt Sunggyu. He didn’t know why, but it hurt more than usual.

            “Myungsoo, look at me. What’s wrong?” Sunggyu pleaded.

            “You wouldn’t understand,” he heard Myungsoo whisper. It was so quiet that if Sunggyu was outside of the stall, he wouldn’t have heard it. But he wasn’t, so it was terribly clear to him, even if Myungsoo hadn’t meant for him to hear it.

            “What do you mean I wouldn’t understand Myungsoo? I can at least try. Are you homesick or something?” Sunggyu tried.

            Myungsoo laughed softly. It was such a sad, hollow laugh that Sunggyu didn’t know if he could ever not hear it in his head.

            “Homesick huh, I don’t think I’ll ever miss being on the streets,” Myungsoo coldly spat out.

            Sunggyu cringed at the tone that Myungsoo as using. Why is he being this way?

            Sunggyu reached over and tried to touch Myungsoo’s shoulder so that he could turn him around, but Myungsoo flinched under his touch again.

            “Please don’t,” Myungsoo breathed out.

            Sunggyu sighed. What did I do now?

            “Do you want to go back to the manor Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked.

            Myungsoo nodded softly, and whispered, “Yes please.”

            Sunggyu smiled. At least he got a nicer reply this time.

            He stood up and held his hand out.

            “Come on Myungsoo; let’s just get back to the office. I’ll just say that I’m not feeling well. Let’s go home,” Sunggyu urged.

            Myungsoo didn’t move or respond.

***

            Myungsoo heard Sunggyu exhale loudly, and he felt a pressure at the back of his head. He was probably such a burden to Sunggyu. He closed his eyes.

            I have to get rid of these feelings.

            He heard Sunggyu leave the stall, and Myungsoo sighed.

            I’ll just meet him in the office then. He’s probably going back to talk to Woohyun again. I don’t want to walk back in on them again though.

            But the bathroom door didn’t open.

            Myungsoo heard water from the sink running and he turned his head over to the stall door. He turned, one of his feet resting on the floor so he could start to stand. What is Sunggyu doing?

            Myungsoo stood up. He realized that he probably shouldn’t sit on the ground with his suit. Even though the bathroom was one of the cleanest he had seen, he knew that Sunggyu’s dad probably wouldn’t approve if he had come back to the manor with a wrinkle on it.

            Just as the water stopped, he heard the footsteps of Sunggyu come back to the stall.

            He had come back with a wet towel.

            He saw that Myungsoo had stood up and smiled.

            “You’re up now,” he stated.

            Myungsoo stared at the ground again. He didn’t want to see Sunggyu’s smile. There was no way that he could get rid of his feelings if he kept watching Sunggyu.

            He heard more footsteps and suddenly he was staring at Sunggyu’s shoes.

            He then felt something cold on his face. It was the towel.

            Myungsoo looked up, and he saw Sunggyu holding the wet towel against his face.

***

            Sunggyu moved the small, wet paper towel around Myungsoo’s cheeks, hoping to sooth his skin. It was a little red, he noticed. It was probably from rubbing his tears away so much. He tries so hard to be strong…

            He cupped Myungsoo’s face with his other hand and brushed Myungsoo’s dark bangs away with hand with the towel. He then wiped under Myungsoo’s eyes softly.

            “Don’t cry again,” Sunggyu muttered.

****

Is this too slow? LOL

Oh well. The longer this story is, the longer I get to be with all of you lovelies c: hehe

I'M SORRY FOR MY GREASE.

Anyways! Hanabira, here is your belated Myungsoo gifspam ^^ I'm sorry that they're so big OTL

I'll do another contest thingy again I guess. how many of you actually read this? ._.

tumblr_mib7ycFduC1r90h8lo1_250.gif

Comments!

@nasura_hecila: lol thanks! just finished testing today :D haha & no problem~ hope you liked the chapter^^

tumblr_mib7ycFduC1r90h8lo3_r1_250.gif

@cassiopeia501: exactly! really though. I wouldn't be able to choose. Lol. i would probably troll everyone and be like. Oh. Sungyeol, yeah. hi.

tumblr_mib7ycFduC1r90h8lo4_r1_250.gif

@anenggyu: lol Woohyun's in the next chapter! ^^ i hope you liked this chapter~

tumblr_mjsavzeHVY1rx8wk6o1_500.gif

@dephanie: Woogyu~ I'm actually coming up with a Woogyu/Myungyeol story right now! it might take a while for me to actually take the time to type it up, but it'll come (: I almost always do these rare pairings, so I'd like to see how i do with the more popular ships ^^

tumblr_mk0931IEVM1r90h8lo3_250.gif

@negiramen: awh thanks c: <3 and thanks again for the good luck wish ^^ B.A.P's concert was so fun!! I'm actually pretty happy to see that you read my author notes OTL & OH MY GYU YOU LIVE IN EUROPE? Where? O: if you don't mind me asking of course lol ><

tumblr_mkp38xmKls1s0rw2co1_500.gif

@elby96: i really want to do that lol but right now i'm so lost on how to have them meet T_T it'll come though (: oh! and OTL is just like a picture of a stick figure bowing... it's something people us to display emotion i guess lol

tumblr_mkuadiM52f1qgrpmuo8_250.gif

@daeyeolli: thanks!^^ i'm glad you like this fanfic C: hope you liked this chapter ^^

tumblr_mkuadiM52f1qgrpmuo1_250.gif

@forgethurt: is this considered Myunggyu, this chapter? lol Woohyun isn't in this chapter c: i think that's okay for the myunggyu shippers lol

tumblr_ml2l3oCVS51rlblu8o2_250.gif

@seeshyh: really ? that makes me feel so special!! lol even though I know you're commenting for Myunggyu and not for me lol Thanks anyway! i really appreciate it! you make me really want to put more myunggyu chapters c: 

tumblr_ml2l3oCVS51rlblu8o1_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: yeah >< Poor woohyun T_T

tumblr_mmjvxdIBqQ1r9scuco1_500.gif

@dattebayo-go: yup!! ^^ i'm glad to see that some people care about Sungyeol's character here^^ he shows up again next chapter! (spoiler i'm sorry lol)

 

@hanabira: sorry for confusing you >< Sunggyu's just as confused as you probably are lol it's the soul mate thingy .-.

image

@parkkimi: i know who ends up together in the end! i finally made up my mind (sunggyu's mind pretty much) lol but the ending is going to be a bit far away TT_TT hope that's okay OTL

tumblr_mmqskrZAbC1rlblu8o1_250.gif

****

Kisses and hugs to all of you wonderful people c:

lol i feel greasy today. i don't know why.

OTL ANYWAYS on a totally different note.

tell me i'm not the only one who thinks that L from Death Note is y. lol i can't even right now.

I've fallen for that awkward character<3

Until next time loves!~<3

tumblr_mmuhpyyDNx1qjq8gao4_250.gif