Home & Office

Two Soul Mates?!

 

           Myungsoo and Sunggyu were still in the car after the butler had parked it. Jungryul took the bags and suitcases from the trunk of the car and started to bring them into the house. Sunggyu had all of his bags sent to Korea the day before. Jungryul had taken everything from the airport into the car before greeting Sunggyu and Myungsoo earlier. After he was finished he went inside to tell Chairman Kim that his son was back.

            Sunggyu looked at his new assistant with a little worry in his eyes. “So from now on, unless we are alone, you are to address me by Director Kim. You’ll have to open the door for me almost every time and you’ll have to carry all of my stuff, like what Jungryul was doing just now. Don’t worry if that seems like a lot. You’ll have the other employees helping you once in a while. Today will be pretty easy for you, considering I just got back and you’ll be settling into your new room. But still, if my father is in a bad mood today, and you get yelled at, just remember that his personality is like that.”

            Sunggyu then continued to relay all of the rules and regulations of being his assistant to Myungsoo. Myungsoo was surprised at how much he had to learn. He didn’t know being an assistant was so hard.

            After Sunggyu finished with all of the directions and warnings, he and Myungsoo headed out into his house. He put on his “business” mindset and prayed to Shisus that his father was in a good mood. He hoped that Myungsoo was listening well in the car. He cringed at the thought of Myungsoo calling him Director Kim. In fact, he hated the title. He fixed his suit and looked at his assistant. They both were decent and presentable, for now anyway.

            As they walked, Myungsoo was amazed at the size of Sunggyu’s home. He ran to the door, opening it for Sunggyu. He bowed as he held the door open, “Director Kim.”

            Myungsoo looked up to see Sunggyu throwing him a quick smile. He stood up quickly, feeling a bit proud. He closed the door and followed behind his boss. His eyes traveled all around his new surroundings. Everything looked wonderful and incredibly expensive. He saw a big picture frame in the middle of the wall under the stairs. In the rectangular structure wasn’t a picture though. There were a bunch of new articles in the big frame. All of the included two words though, making Myungsoo’s mouth drop in amazement as he read them.

            *Kimi Co.*

            It was then that Myungsoo realized how important and wealthy Sunggyu was. The plane they had come in was owned by Kimi Co. Almost everything was owned by Kimi Co. Myungsoo was surprised at how big and amazing everything was. He had forgotten for a moment where he was. He heard a throat being cleared and looked to where it had come from.

            Sunggyu was already halfway up the stairs when he found out that there were no footsteps behind him. He looked down to find Myungsoo admiring his house. He chuckled at the young boy before clearing his throat to get his attention. He saw Myungsoo look up and saw his eyes widen with shock. He watched as Myungsoo ran quickly up the stairs to accompany Sunggyu.

            Sunggyu then started walking again. “So Myungsoo, like I said, your room will be right next to mine.”

            They had reached to the top of the stairs now. Sunggyu continued forward to a room with gold lettering on it. It read, *Kim Sunggyu*. “This is my room. You’ll have to memorize this door I guess. But since my name is on it, I’m sure you won’t get lost.”

            Myungsoo saw that Sunggyu smiled his hamster-smile again and he giggled in his mind, remembering to be professional. He followed Sunggyu to the door next to Sunggyu’s room. Noticing the large space between his door and Sunggyu’s, he figured that Sunggyu’s room must be huge. He wondered what his would look like. Sunggyu gestured to the door with silver letters on it. It surprisingly said *Kim Myungsoo* on it. Myungsoo’s eyes widened and Sunggyu chuckled.

            “I told my father what your name was and he immediately had this made for your room. You’ll fit right in to the family! See your last name is Kim too.”

            Sunggyu smiled again, his eyes disappearing into his happiness.

            Myungsoo was so grateful to him. He stepped forward to put his fingers on the lettering. It amused him- that they had the same last name. Myungsoo thanked the angels that he and Sunggyu weren’t related.

            Sunggyu continued to give Myungsoo a tour of the entire castle-like manor. He wondered where everyone was. It seemed like all of the workers had already went home. After finishing the tour, he showed him the inside of his room. He showed Myungsoo the details of his room, smiling at the pure amazement in the younger’s eyes. Sunggyu then showed him his new wardrobe. He had Jungryul go out and buy an entire closet full of clothes for Myungsoo while he was at the hospital in Japan visiting Myungsoo’s mother. But he didn’t want Myungsoo to think he was spending too much on him, so he just told the younger that they were old stuff Sunggyu didn’t want. He then left Myungsoo in his room alone to change. They had to meet his father soon.

 

 

MEANWHILE

***

            “Get out.”

            “Director-“

            “I said get out.”

            “Director Nam, I think you’re really being-“

            “Do you think I’m playing games? I said ‘GET OUT.’”

            Woohyun’s new assistant sighed and turned to leave the room. He couldn’t believe that it was his first day and he was already fired. He knew that the heir to Namu Co. was harsh, but he didn’t know he was THIS terrible. He ran his fingers through his hair, wondering where he could get another job now. He didn’t even do anything. Was being poor such a crime?

            Sungyeol sat on the chair in his best friend’s office. He felt kind of bad for the guy that just got fired. He knew that Woohyun hated the poor. He had to admit, Woohyun’s father was a bit stupid for hiring such a person to work for his son. Woohyun fired people like it was his hobby.

            “You know, it’s not his fault that he doesn’t have money.”

            Woohyun let out a bitter laugh. “Not his fault? Of course it’s not his fault. But is that my problem? I understand my father trying to get me an assistant, but he literally couldn’t have picked a worse candidate.”

            Woohyun looked from his desk to Sungyeol. It was kind of ironic, that the two of them were best friends. He hated the less fortunate while Sungyeol was practically in love with them. Yet they have been inseparable since childhood. Sungyeol even knows why Woohyun didn’t like the poor. It wasn’t because he thought they were desperate or disgusting. It was because of something that had happened to him when he was younger, though Sungyeol knows better than to ever speak about it.

            Sungyeol let out a chuckle. “That’s true, but you wouldn’t be mad if I were to help him out right?”

            Woohyun raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean?”

            “I plan on investing in his father’s coffee shop. I like it there.”

            Woohyun rolled his eyes. If there was anything Sungyeol loved more than helping the less fortunate, it was coffee. “Sure,” he said, “Do what you want. Just don’t get me involved with it.”

            Sungyeol smiled. He knew that he didn’t need to invest in yet another coffee place, but he couldn’t help himself. What was the use of having so much money if you couldn’t spend it on what you love? His father always said that. Even Woohyun agreed to it. Too bad Woohyun didn’t believe in love.

            “Anyways, did you hear about the heir of Kimi Co. coming back from Japan?”

            Woohyun glanced away from his paperwork, over to his tall, well-dressed friend. “Why should I care?”

            Sungyeol grinned. “I heard he’s pretty handsome. You should go see him.”

            Woohyun smirked at his friend. He couldn’t believe that Sungyeol was trying to set him up again. He thought that by now, his friend would’ve caught on to the fact that he just isn’t interested in anything other than his work.

            Sungyeol continued to talk about the director of Kimi Co., acting like Kimi Co. wasn’t the biggest rival of Namu Co. He told Woohyun about how nice he was said to be, how smart he was, how close to perfection this person actually was. Woohyun couldn’t take it anymore. Sungyeol’s constant blabbering was distracting him. He set his papers down and looked over to Sungyeol.

            “Okay! Fine, I’ll go check him out tomorrow.”

            Sungyeol squealed in delight. “Really? Great! He should be in his office by tomorrow, so you should get the day off and just spend it with him. I’m sure your father and his father wouldn’t mind. Don’t you think it’s weird that being rivals, they are like best friends? But they never even let their sons see each other! I can’t believe you guys don’t even know the other exists. I think that’s a bit strange; but then again what about the world isn’t strange anymore. Anyway, I am so happy to hear that you are going to begin your love life! I mean it’s about time. I was starting to worry that you’d end up all alone here in your office and-“

            “Sungyeol! Who says that I’m starting my love life with this guy?” Woohyun got up from his desk, mentally sighing at the tiny amount of work he had got done today. He went over to his best friend and stood in front of him.

            Sungyeol looked up at Woohyun with big puppy eyes. “You’ll at least try right? I mean you won’t just look at him and leave like every other person I’ve showed you. You know that I could take this guy for myself! You’re lucky I’m saving him for you.”

            Woohyun laughed and plopped down on the seat next to him. “Whatever. But hey, what does this guy look like anyway? What’s his name?”

            Sungyeol beamed at the elder. “This means you’re interested right?! His name is Kim Sunggyu. But I won’t show you what he looks like. This needs to be a surprise. I bet you’ll fall in love right away! Don’t you dare search for him online tonight either!”

            “Fine, I promise I won’t. I’m not that interested anyway.”

            Sungyeol scoffed at his friend. “Sure you aren’t. Just watch, tomorrow you’ll be drooling over him.” He stood up from his seat and turn around. “Since it looks like you aren’t going to be working anymore today, let’s go for coffee. Please?”

            Woohyun got off his seat, knowing that he would have to go eventually. He followed Sungyeol out of his office. He was sure that his father wouldn’t mind him taking the day off tomorrow. He works almost every day anyway. His father almost begs him to take a day off. He’s getting his wish now.

            He grinned as he thought of Sungyeol actually thinking that he was capable of falling in love with someone. Even though the two have never met, he was sure that Kim Sunggyu should be his utmost rival. He was sure that there was no way he’d “be drooling” over him. He was the heir to Namu Co. after all.

            Everyone knew that although Kimi Co. and Namu Co. were the two largest corporations in almost all of Asia, their CEOs were too close to actually have a rivalry. That doesn’t mean their sons don’t have to have one though. He smirked, tapping his hands on the table as he waited for Sungyeol to come back from the register with their coffee. Kim Sunggyu… he thought, you sound interesting.

********

This is late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR!^^ 

th_MyungSoo117.gif

Woohyun and Sunggyu are going to meet soon!! Oh my Gyu. 

th_tumblr_lf2rh73WOA1qe9swuo1_400.gif

DID YOU GUYS SEE INFINITE'S VERSION OF 60SEC?!?

I almost had a heart attack when Sungyeol sang. The perfection TT^TT

th_Sungyeol.gif

& what do you think of the new poster? I'm trying to improve... ><

th_tumblr_lf6qjjqGtG1qe9swuo1_500.gif

Comments!

@foreveralone_dragon: I feel the same too! XD haha I'm younger than pretty much every single idol, but I feel they're all my babies/husbands ^^

th_tumblr_lf5y0aOiSZ1qe9swuo1_400.gif

@anenggyu: LOL I feel like writing a oneshot because of the wishes XD Our HamsterGyu is so cute<3

th_SungGyu-ShesBackPV.gif

@seeshyh: It could end up being either Woogyu or Myunggyu~ Let's give Woohyun a chance at love too ^^

th_tumblr_lf1sn5LxDa1qbm8zqo1_400.gif

@gyu_himawari: I love those stories ^^ Myunggyu hwaiting!

th_tumblr_lfar70xTJr1qe9swuo1_400.gif

@sam_temple: Sunggyu's going to make Myungsoo happy ^^ whether he knows it or not LOL & thanks so much! oh my Gyu TT^TT

th_tumblr_m3xrvaoWjD1r3ioeu.gif

@hanabira: here's the update! hope you like it~~<3

th_tumblr_lpti5m0d8B1qe1neqo1_500.gif

@chocolato: ikr! XD keke after reading it, I realized that I gave my aunt the link to this fanfic... OTL

th_tumblr_lf6s55htQH1qe9swuo1_400.gif

@pinktoothbrush: oh thanks!!<3^^

th_tumblr_m64xtcyH0d1r248l7o1_500.gif

@eunmiternity: Woogyu action coming soon!!^^

th_tumblr_lzcd61wEY41qjzwg3o2_250.gif

*********

The amount of comments are going to make me cry namu-hearts TT^TT

th_Wooheart.gif

I love all of you<3

I'm going to start excreting nam-grease OTL

th_namgrease.gif

Until next chapter~

th_tumblr_lf6bm8C0Ht1qe9swuo1_400.gif