Don't Be Hurt

Two Soul Mates?!

 

            “Move out of the way, you dinosaur!” Woohyun yelled out at the unsuspecting Dongwoo.

            Woohyun got into his car and started to drive to Sungyeol’s house. He was scared for his best friend. He really was.

***

            “See, you do look like a dinosaur.”

            Dongwoo rolled his eyes. “Shut up Hoya. What do you think happened?”

            Hoya’s smile disappeared from his face while he tried to make sense of the feeling he just had.

            All three of them were in one house. They should’ve all stayed in this house today until at least evening. This was not what the fates predicted at all.

            “What do you think made him leave?” Dongwoo asked.

            “He’s the soul mate you chose, you should go find out.”

            Dongwoo groaned. “Fine. Have fun with the other two humans. I’ll see you later when I find out what happened.”

***

            When Sunggyu came back into the living room, he found Woohyun staring at his phone in panic.

            He heard Sunggyu come back into the room and stood up.

            “Sorry Sunggyu, but I have to go now. Something came up.”

            Woohyun gave Sunggyu a quick hug before rushing out of the house.

            Sunggyu stood there, a little frozen. So this is what Woohyun felt yesterday.

***

            Dongwoo could feel how fast Woohyun’s heart was beating. He was extremely curious as to why it was like that. What had Woohyun so scared?

            He followed Woohyun all the way to Sungyeol’s house. He was confused when he came upon it. He couldn’t really detect someone in the house. It was obviously not Woohyun’s house, for he knew what the human’s house looked like. He wondered why he never saw this house before. Dongwoo has watched Woohyun for a long time, but there were always little blackouts where Dongwoo wasn’t allowed to see what was happening in Woohyun’s life. Maybe this is it.

            There was an ominous feeling in the air that Dongwoo didn’t like. It was weird. There was something strange about the person that scared Woohyun.

            He watched Woohyun practically jump out of his car and quietly followed him into the odd house.

***

            Woohyun ran onto Sungyeol’s porch and fumbled while looking for the key in the plant on the right side of the door. His hands were shaking when he was opening the door. He was so frightened.

            The door finally opened and Woohyun sprinted inside, immediately searching around the house for Sungyeol.

            He found him.

            Sungyeol was lying on the ground, leaning against the wall near the stairs, bleeding.

***

            “Sungyeol!” Woohyun yelled out. He ran over to Sungyeol’s side, checking out his wounds.

            His lip was cut, there was a bruise on his cheek, there were cuts on his arms and legs, and he had several bruises everywhere.

            “Why did this happen again?”

            Sungyeol looked at Woohyun, happy to see his friend again. He chuckled, but then in his breath. It hurt to laugh at the moment.

            “My investments were a success.”

***

            Woohyun watched the pain flash in Sungyeol eyes as he started to tend Sungyeol’s cuts.

            “Sorry if it stings,” he whispered while cleaning Sungyeol’s cuts. He bandaged Sungyeol up and placed ice on the places where he was bruised. Woohyun then carried Sungyeol up into his room and laid him on the bed, being careful not to hurt him too much.

            “You need to be able to take care of yourself Sungyeol…” Woohyun said softly, sitting next to Sungyeol’s bed.

            This didn’t happen too often, but it was enough that Woohyun became an expert in handling Sungyeol’s wounds. They were never too deep and usually healed within a few days. The longest his cuts and bruises showed was probably two weeks. It was never where someone would see it either. Many were high up on his arm and thigh, places where Sungyeol could cover up the injuries with his clothes. This was the first time Woohyun saw a cut on Sungyeol’s lip though, along with the bruise on his cheek.

            Daeyeol went too far this time.

***

            Dongwoo slowly snuck in the house behind Woohyun, watching as he took care of the other man. Dongwoo wondered who the injured guy was. He looked around Woohyun’s age, and they looked pretty close. They seemed like they’ve been through this before. Dongwoo still couldn’t place why the place still felt ominous until he saw Woohyun place Sungyeol on the bed.

            Sungyeol…he was a human that didn’t have a soul mate.

            Dongwoo started to panic as he quickly made his way out of the house. Luckily no one noticed him. He glanced back up at the window of the room that Sungyeol and Woohyun were in. He didn’t understand why this happened.

            Because Sunggyu had two soul mates, Sungyeol doesn’t have one.

            Dongwoo sat down on a bench across from the house, wanting to get away from the strange Sungyeol, yet not wanting to leave the soul mate and the soul mate-less alone. He looked up at the sky, trying to see if he could make out Woolim from the earth.

            Why? If Hoya and I didn’t get into this situation, who would Sungyeol’s soul mate have been? Would it have been Woohyun? They are best friends. Or would it have been Myungsoo? Sungyeol was said to love the poor, and Myungsoo is one of the poor.

            Dongwoo couldn’t help but feel guilty. It was probably his fault that Sungyeol would never experience love at first sight. He would always be second place to soul mates.

            It’s possible that Sungyeol would find love, but whoever he falls for would already have a soul mate. If the person he falls for meets their soul mate, Sungyeol would be left behind, forgotten. 

****

Kind of a sad chapter ><

sorry for the lack of sunggyu and myungsoo here,

I was recently (still am) crying b/c of the news with Sungyeol starving himself.

my bb doesn't need abs T_T I miss his chubby cheeks and one pack. he was perfect the way he was.

ANYWAY.

Dattebayo-go won my little contest! XD OTL *hands internet cookie* :3

Tell me your bias in Infinite & for the next chapter, all of the gifs will be of them! ^^ (not a big prize lol)

So yeah! My OTP is Wooyeol c: but i already had a wooyeol fanfic, so the end pairings for this one is still a mystery~~

tumblr_mkike0N99w1ro4rnto1_250.gif

Comments!

@cassiopeia501: Sungyeol's okay~ >< & Myungyeol is around second place for me ^^ along with Woogyu :3

tumblr_mkike0N99w1ro4rnto8_250.gif

@anenggyu: updated! hope you like it ><

tumblr_mkike0N99w1ro4rnto2_250.gif

@nasura_hecila: i love the Yadong moments too XD lol & yeol's okay for now! ^^

tumblr_mkike0N99w1ro4rnto6_250.gif

@seeshyh: awh you were correct the first time! i love Wooyeol c: lol & let's see how the story goes~

tumblr_mkike0N99w1ro4rnto4_250.gif

@exoisanawesomesauce: welcome new reader!! *throws hearts* hope you get used to my greasiness ^^ OTL

tumblr_mkike0N99w1ro4rnto7_250.gif

@hanabira: it's fine! ^^ & yes~ Sungyeol is my bias! so finding out that he starved himself really kills me TT_TT

tumblr_mkwxx4WPoM1roki78o6_250.gif

@parkkimi: I like fluff as much as i like angst OTL i'm a strange person >< Yeol is okay c:

tumblr_mkqnfrHNTP1qb7f7zo4_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: It'll be explained more next chapter~ but just to make it clear, it's Daeyeol's fault :p

tumblr_mkqnfrHNTP1qb7f7zo2_250.gif

@thebipolarpanda: Wooyeol is my OTP~ but that doesn't mean they'll show up in this fanfic~ >< lol i'm a bad person :p

tumblr_mkqwtfv4I41r2mivjo5_250.gif

@kashleen: yeah, i'm thinking of having one end up with yeol~ ^^ but it'll be hard, since they are both so in love with Sunggyu.

tumblr_mkwck601Dt1roki78o3_250.gif

@dattebayo-go: remember to tell me your bias~ ^^ lol & thank you for thinking my fanfic is cute c:

tumblr_mkwctuTNnU1r2mivjo8_250.gif

@daikatsu: welcome new reader!! *throws hearts* & i see that you ship woogyu lol.

tumblr_mkqwtfv4I41r2mivjo1_250.gif

***

Until next chapter~

I'm going to drown myself in tears now.

SUNGYEOL MY BB TT_TT

tumblr_mkqwtfv4I41r2mivjo2_250.gif

(on a completely random note. i got tickets to B.A.P's concert in San Francisco^^ is anyone else going?)

sorry i talked(?) so much T_T