Eyes That See

Two Soul Mates?!

            “Wake up, Myungsoo. The memorial is today.”

            Myungsoo’s eyes fluttered open to find Sunggyu leaning above him. He had to blink multiple times to make sure that the person in front of him was actually Sunggyu. When Sunggyu saw Myungsoo wake up, he smiled and stood back a bit. Myungsoo knew that his face was probably a bit red at that time.

            Sunggyu was wearing a suit. It wasn’t even like the ones that he wore when he went to work. It was extremely formal, and it made Myungsoo’s face blush. He looked really good. Suddenly, looking at Sunggyu, Myungsoo just knew that the elder would not let him wear his normal assistant clothing. He looked over to the door and saw Hiro there, holding a fancy-looking black suit that was similar to Sunggyu’s.

            He sighed, knowing that Sunggyu most likely bought that for him. He looked back the older, who smiled again warily at the younger.

            “When you’re ready, just come out. We’ll leave when you want to,” Sunggyu said softly.

***

            Sunggyu sat down at the counter of the apartment he had bought in Japan. He knew that his father would probably track down his credit card, so he didn’t bother getting a hotel room. He had bought this small apartment without his father knowing when he was in Japan for those two years. He was getting tired of the hotel room he stayed at, and he didn’t like that his father constantly monitored whatever he did. So, whenever his father went back to Korea, he’d go live in the apartment he bought with his own money. He bribed one of his father’s spies with his suite room so that they wouldn’t tell Chairman Kim that he was living the “slightly-normal” life in a small apartment. He knew his father didn’t like it when he didn’t “use his role” properly.

            Hiro set down a cup of coffee in front of Sunggyu before sitting down in front of him. Sunggyu looked at the younger and smiled, because Hiro still remembered what kind of coffee Sunggyu drank.

            “Thanks,” he said.

            Hiro waved him away.

            “It’s no problem. It’s my job isn’t it?”

            Sunggyu just chuckled. He was glad that Hiro was getting more comfortable with him. He glanced back at Myungsoo’s closed door and the smile came off of his face. He wished that Myungsoo would warm up to him again. The younger was starting to become a bit cold.

            It wasn’t until his Japanese assistant cleared his throat that Sunggyu realized that he had spaced out. He looked back up and saw Hiro eying him. Sunggyu raised his eyebrow.

            “Is something wrong?” he asked.

            Hiro shook his head.

            “Nothing wrong with me, but I’m worried there might be something wrong with you. No offense though, Songyu.”

            Sunggyu gave Hiro a confused look.         

            “What could possibly be wrong with me?” Sunggyu asked.

            Hiro smiled, as if he was waiting to say something.

            “You are completely oblivious to your own feelings.”

            The younger leaned back in his chair, satisfied with his answer and Sunggyu’s shocked face.

            “W-What do you mean?” the Sunggyu stuttered.

            Hiro lowered his voice a bit and leaned over the counter slightly.

            “Your new assistant,” he whispered, “you like him, don’t you?”

            Sunggyu was glad he didn’t take a sip of his coffee at that time, because he was so sure he would have spit it out. His eyes widened, and he immediately turned around to make sure Myungsoo hadn’t left his room already. He turned back around to see Hiro’s smug face.

            “W-What are you talking about?” Sunggyu hissed.

            Hiro just rolled his eyes playfully; he knew Sunggyu was getting nervous. Despite Sunggyu’s slightly cold tone, Hiro knew that Sunggyu only stuttered when he was nervous.

            “You and Myungsoo—you two have feelings for each other,” Hiro stated.

            Sunggyu could feel his heart beat faster.

            Why is what he is saying having this effect on me?

            “N-No way,” Sunggyu said, still glaring at the Japanese boy. He tried to keep his composure, but he could tell that his stuttering gave it away.

            “Are you sure?” Hiro questioned, teasingly. Sunggyu’s stuttering already gave it away.

            “There’s no way that Myungsoo likes me,” Sunggyu mumbled, “I have Woohyun back in Korea…No, there’s no way that I like him. Myungsoo can’t possibly like me either.”

            Sunggyu practically forgot that the Japanese boy was there and was now talking softly to himself. Sunggyu shook his head multiple times, and he bit his lip while staring at the coffee cup on the counter.

            Hiro sighed, listening to Sunggyu mumble to himself.

            “Who’s Woohyun?” he asked, interrupting Sunggyu.

            Sunggyu looked up from his coffee cup, a bit surprised that Hiro was actually listening to him.

            “He’s…um…he’s my boyfriend, I guess,” he answered.

            Now it was Hiro’s turn to widen his eyes.

            “Are you serious?”

            Hiro saw the small smile grow on Sunggyu’s face, and he knew that it was true. Suddenly, he was very confused.

            There is no way someone could be in love with two people at once right?

            He remembered watching Sunggyu and Myungsoo interact the day before. Once they had arrived, Hiro could sense that there was something between Sunggyu and his new assistant. He could feel that it was love, but he was so frustrated to see that Sunggyu didn’t realize it. It seemed like Myungsoo wouldn’t accept it either. It confused him at first. He knew that Sunggyu never really took a romantic interest in other people, but he could tell that he took particular interest in Myungsoo.

            Watching Sunggyu and Myungsoo steal glances at each other the whole day, watching Sunggyu make sure Myungsoo ate, and watching Sunggyu look at Myungsoo as the younger fell asleep in the car make Hiro feel like Sunggyu was the biggest idiot in the world. He didn’t understand how Sunggyu could act like he didn’t have feelings for Myungsoo. It was almost painfully obvious—to everyone else but those two.

            “Songyu, I know I might not be in position to say this, but you should know that you haven’t looked at your phone since you got here. If this ‘Woohyun’ person was really someone you loved, I think you would’ve called him by now. Plus, all of your attention has been on Myungsoo this entire trip. Are you sure you don’t love him?”

            Listening to Hiro, Sunggyu’s heart almost stopped.

            Woohyun, I forgot to call him. How did I forget?! What if he’s worried?

            “Songyu, don’t worry. I checked your phone, and there aren’t any calls on there—except from your father of course. He must really be mad,” Hiro laughed softly and paused a bit before continuing, “Songyu, you should really look at your assistant for once. One look into his eyes and you’d be able to see how much he loves you.”

****

Not much happens in this chapter but at least Sunggyu's slowly learning more about himself right?^^ OTL sorry. i'll have more in the next chapter 

tumblr_mrf2bps6h61qg8skro3_250.gif

Comments!

@vanillalala: yeah that's their shipping name ^^ i'm kind of happy that this is your first wooyeol story! omg. <3 i hope i gave you a good impression of this ship~ they're me OTP :D though gyuyeol is trying to ruin that T_T. lol thanks for commenting! i don't want to you to dislike me >< I'll make sure you won't (; (is that a spoiler omg)

tumblr_mrevtoS5Cs1qdk98do6_250.gif

@negiramen: lol this chapter focuses entirely on sunggyu and a bit on Myungsoo ^^ i hope you liked it >< not much happened OTL . OH MY GOODNESS. you are actually serious i will cry rivers for you lol . *prays you get sungyeol's card* that card will be so loved in my hands lol. you can spam in my comment section all you want! i love seeing your comments ^^<3 and i know right i think sunggyu could do a better y dance than that awkwardness OTL

tumblr_mrevtoS5Cs1qdk98do5_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: lol you'll find out what he does next chapter~

tumblr_mrf2otymm91rddqjbo5_r1_250.gif

@snow_white_: you'll find out what happens to sungyeol in the next chapter~ (i'm always torturing my bias omg)

tumblr_mdgnogaqCw1ro4rnto3_250.gif

@sanitydrowned: lol the one thing we disagree on IAB and it's a pairing XD OTL anyways i hope you like this chapter ~ ><

tumblr_mp55lxxhyI1rddqjbo6_r1_250.gif

@hanabira: here's a bit of myunggyu interaction! the rest is Sunggyu~ figuring out his feelings?? ;A;

tumblr_mp55lxxhyI1rddqjbo5_r1_250.gif

@miss-simple: you'll find out what happens next chapter~ thanks for commenting ^^

tumblr_mp55lxxhyI1rddqjbo2_250.gif

****

i have school next monday on the 19th T_T i don't want to go back omg. but since i will be going back to school, updates might start coming on saturdays instead of thursdays~ will that be alright? ><

also! i have another one-shot coming out~ It's called Watching the Stars Fall ^^ it's Myungyeol~ <3 I promise I did not break them apart this time OTL. it's actually a sweet one i think. i'm always selfpromoting OTL 

until next time loves~<3

tumblr_movrj2sxcG1qa0m06o2_250.gif