The Father Of Kimi Co.

Two Soul Mates?!

 

            Myungsoo sat on the bed, wondering what he could wear. He was supposed to look professional right? He looked around the closet but couldn’t find something that he thought would impress Chairman Kim. He didn’t know what he liked. Would he like it if Myungsoo dressed more casual, more business-like, or more fancy? Does he want him to wear the same color as Sunggyu would be wearing? Does he want him to make sure not to match Sunggyu? Does he like navy or black better? Should he wear a long tie or a bow tie? The many options wracked his mind. He must have stayed there staring at his closet for an hour, when he heard a knock at the door.

            It was Sunggyu, fully dressed and perfect. Myungsoo looked at the elder, his face flushing. Everything about Sunggyu was perfect. His dark chestnut hair fell perfectly in place and his clothes fit just right. He was wearing a simple white dress shirt with a cream blazer and grey slacks. He looked somewhat business casual. The first two buttons of the shirt were ed, making Myungsoo’s face heat up when he noticed and quickly look away.

            Sunggyu smiled when he saw the other’s flushed face. He’s so cute, he thought. Sunggyu noticed that Myungsoo hadn’t changed so he walked into the room.

            “How come you haven’t changed yet? I have to introduce you to my father soon…” Sunggyu asked after sitting down on the edge of Myungsoo’s new bed.

            Myungsoo walked over next to Sunggyu, but he didn’t sit down. “I-I don’t know what I should wear… Director Kim.”

            Sunggyu could hear the nervous tone of the younger’s voice and sighed. Worried that Sunggyu was disappointed, Myungsoo immediately put his head down, staring at the ground in front of him. “I-I-I’m sorry...”

            He heard the rustling of clothing and realized that Sunggyu had gotten off the bed. He felt Sunggyu’s hand on his shoulder and he looked up. Sunggyu had a kind look on his face. Myungsoo was glad it wasn’t full of pity. He watched Sunggyu as he walked towards the closet, murmuring something that sounded like “It’s okay.”

            Sunggyu picked out a cream-colored dress shirt that had some grey designs on it and white pants. He handed them to Myungsoo, smiling. “This way we’ll match!”

            Myungsoo beamed at the elder. If only Sunggyu knew what Myungsoo was feeling at the moment.

            He took the clothes from Sunggyu’s hands gratefully and headed to the bathroom to change. He certainly wasn’t going to change in front of Sunggyu. He heard Sunggyu chuckle as he closed the door to the bathroom door and locked it.

            As he waited for his assistant to change, Sunggyu sat down on the bed again. He wondered if he’ll need to get one of his maids to pick out Myungsoo’s clothing every day. Remembering what the younger had been wearing when Sunggyu had first met him, he promptly decided to get Jungryul to choose Myungsoo’s daily outfits. He would know what Myungsoo should wear.

            The bathroom door opened and out came a nicely dressed assistant. His face turned a little red after seeing Sunggyu check him out. He came close to myungsoo, making him blush even more. Sunggyu wasn’t paying attention to his face color though; he pulled out Myungsoo’s collar and straightened it out. He looked at the shirt and made a little pout that drove the younger a little crazy. Myungsoo tried not to look at Sunggyu’s face and focused on the wall behind him when he felt Sunggyu’s hand on his shirt again. He ed one of the top buttons on the shirt and stepped back. He smiled. “Perfect!”

            Finally Myungsoo felt like he could breathe again. Sunggyu walked to the door after fixing his assistant up and turned his head back to remind Myungsoo to just follow him.

            Myungsoo quickly moved after Sunggyu and closed his new bedroom door before heading off with Sunggyu to meet his new boss’s father.

            They walked further down the hallway, all the way to the last room, to the right of the balcony that Sunggyu promised to show Myungsoo later on. Jungryul was in front of the door. He smiled when he saw the two young men appear. It was about time; Chairman Kim was not someone you could keep waiting.

            After greeting one another, he turned and knocked on the door before opening it for Sunggyu and Myungsoo. He bowed to them as they walked into the room.

            Myungsoo was surprised as to how big the office was. From the outside, it hadn’t looked so enormous. It was spacious and the ceiling was high up, shaped like a small glass dome. He could see the sky from there. He quickly walked next to Sunggyu as they walked towards the desk with a chair turned towards the window.

            Sunggyu stopped right in front of the desk. He waited for Myungsoo to stand next to him and gave him a look of reassurance before clearing his throat. “Chairman Kim?”

            The chair swerved around and a handsome, older version of Sunggyu with dark chocolate-colored hair came into view. He was dressed in a black and white pinstriped suit with a black tie. He was obviously wearing more formal clothing than Sunggyu and Myungsoo were. Myungsoo immediately felt inadequate after seeing the chairman. He noticed Chairman Kim give him a scrutinizing look before turning to his son.

            “Ah, Director Kim! I see you have brought your new assistant with you from Japan.”

            Myungsoo was a little shocked—they were father and son but they still spoke to each other as if they were only co-workers, superior and employee. He noticed Sunggyu stiffen up as he spoke to Chairman Kim. Myungsoo worried about how scary this man could really be.

            Sunggyu looked at his father, not liking the criticizing look he was giving his new assistant. “Yes,” he replied, “This is, as you already know, Kim Myungsoo.”

            Myungsoo took this as his cue to bow to the Chairman. “Hello Chairman Kim,” he said.

            “Excuse me?”

            Myungsoo glanced up from the floor.

            “No, no no no no no no,” the chairman exclaimed, shaking his head.

            The assistant was confused. “D-D-Did I do something wrong?” He looked over to Sunggyu with a worried look on his face. However, Sunggyu hadn’t even glanced his way. He was staring at his father, his fists clenched.

            “Speak up boy! If you want to be an assistant to someone as important as my son you had better learn to SPEAK UP.”

            Myungsoo’s eyes widened. “Y-Yes sir-“

            “I STILL CAN’T HEAR YOU.”

            Myungsoo bowed quickly again. “Yes sir! Sorry Chairman Kim! I’ll work harder!”

            The chairman scoffed and looked down at his desk, his fingers playing around with his pen. “You better, or you’ll be back out on the street in no time. You should know that you are very lucky to be working for someone like Director Kim. If it wasn’t for his insistent arguing, you wouldn’t even be here.”

            “Chairman Kim,” Sunggyu interrupted, “he knows. Butler Jungryul is going to train him and take care of it. Don’t worry.”

            His father nodded, but he still didn’t look satisfied. Sunggyu ignored the temptation to roll his eyes at that moment. Myungsoo hadn’t really done anything wrong yet, but he still found a reason to yell at him.

            Chairman Kim looked at Myungsoo. He didn’t trust him one little bit. He saw the way that the little assistant had beamed at his son earlier. He couldn’t believe that Sunggyu didn’t notice any of this. Why did his son have to be so clueless?

            “Director Kim, why don’t you leave first? I want to have a little chat with your assistant. It won’t take too long.”

            Sunggyu reluctantly nodded his head and started to make his way towards the door. He gave Myungsoo a look that told him to hang in there, but myungsoo didn’t see it. He was too busy staring at the ground and praying for his life.

            The door closed and Myungsoo glanced up. The chairman was looking at him in a disdainful way.

            “Now look here boy. I don’t want you falling in love with my son, alright? I don’t care whether you think it’s true love or whether you’re just some gold-digger trying to trick my son into marrying you. Just get the fact into your head that this isn’t some little drama where the director falls in love with the assistant and they get together. No, this is real life, where the rich marry the rich and the poor continue to keep working, minding their own business, got it?”

            Myungsoo hesitantly nodded his head. He wouldn’t show to the chairman how some of the words he said punctured his heart.

            Chairman Kim picked up some papers on his desk and gestured with one hand towards the door. “You may leave now. Remember what I said.”

            Myungsoo bowed again. “Yes Chairman Kim.”

            “What did you say?”

            “Yes Chairman Kim!” he said a bit louder, before heading out the door.

                 He had better listen to what I had said, thought the chairman.

*****

I don't like Chairman Kim. OTL

Sorry for the late update ><

th_wooyeol.gif

Comments!

@francaismae: No don't throw the assistant at me! XD I'm protected with Nam-Grease^^ They meet in the next chapter though~

th_tumblr_lhgxoobIz61qhz2sfo1_r1_400.gif

@eunmiternity: I know! even writing this I can't choose who to ship T_T gahhhh the struggle.

th_tumblr_lj9ih0e5jw1qhz2sfo1_250.gif

@hanabira: Though that would be interesting... I don't think I'm going to have WoohyunxMyungsoo moments here. Sunggyu's going to be the lucky guy that has to choose ^^ LOL maybe I'll have Woogyu fight for Myungie in another fanfic... OTL I want to write some Myungyeol and Wooyeol though.

th_tumblr_lqzbx3gNh61qlvkquo1_400.gif

@anenggyu: keke find out next chapter^^

th_tumblr_lpnth1rO7p1qcx8dbo5_250-1.gif

@bluemusic_94: i can't wait for Woogyu either XD keke

th_caught_you_woohyun_by_kuchiki_kikyou-

@crown_nd: Well... delayed to next chapter >< OTL mianhaeyo

th_tumblr_lqlwxz8ZdR1qac7b4o1_500.gif

@seeshyh: There was slight Myunggyu in this chapter! ^^ lol

th_Myungsoo2-----Shes-back.gif

@lolaurakelly: I have been wanting to watch that! ^^ lol & I would love to put Myungyeol in here! but the main focus is the WoogyuxMyunggyu couples~ For the ending, I'm going to hve whoever doesn't end up with Sunggyu end up with Sungyeol for like an epilogue maybe ^^ The thing is... I love Wooyeol and Myungyeol pretty equally OTL

th_donwooeo.gif

@sam_temple: Ohh the thought of Sungyeol topping just drives my feels on overload XD & i love the company names too lol

th_tumblr_lqhp6kLS801qafafno1_500.gif

*****

Truly appreciated the number of comments!!<3

This story hit 50 subscribers! OH MY GYU<3

LET ME THROW HEARTS AT YOU ALL.

th_InfiniteWoohyunHeart.gif

Until next chapter~

th_tumblr_lq9srmUSY71qac7b4o1_500.gif