What Is This

Two Soul Mates?!

 

            Woohyun sat back in the couch in the living room, waiting as Sunggyu was upstairs changing. He couldn’t help himself but think about that little assistant he had met earlier. He couldn’t help but somehow feel threatened by him.

            But why?

            Woohyun was more handsome, he was richer, and he was the one on a date with Sunggyu at the moment. However, he just couldn’t get over the look in Sunggyu’s eyes when he looked at Myungsoo.

            What made that kid so special?

***

            Sunggyu looked over himself in the mirror. He smiled, as he was content with what he was wearing. He wore white jeans with a denim shirt. It was simple, just the way he liked it.

            He glanced at his lips in the mirror and unconsciously brought his fingers up to touch them. He could still taste Woohyun’s lingering taste. His lips were sweet, and he smelled like strawberries.

            Sunggyu’s eyes shot back toward the door of his room when he heard a knock. He realized that his face was now flushed and quickly splashed his face with water before opening his door.

***

            “Myungsoo! What are you still doing in your work clothes?” Sunggyu asked, seeing Myungsoo at his door. His eyes were puffy. Sunggyu didn’t like it.

            “Hey…are you okay?”

            Myungsoo looked up at Sunggyu. He wiped his eyes a bit, making sure that he wasn’t crying unknowingly. He felt his heart palpitate as Sunggyu looked worriedly at him. It seems like he cares…

            “It’s…nothing.”

            Sunggyu wasn’t easily fooled. He could tell that there was something wrong, but he didn’t know what to do to get it out of the younger. If his assistant didn’t feel comfortable enough with him to tell him his troubles, then there really wasn’t much he could do to change it. It wasn’t like he could force Myungsoo to tell him about his problems.

            Sunggyu suddenly missed the happy Myungsoo that hugged him two nights ago. He glanced back at the younger, who was still staring at the ground. Sunggyu wondered what he was doing at his room anyway, but at the moment he didn’t really care.

            Sunggyu pulled his assistant in his arms and placed Myungsoo’s head on his shoulder.

            “I’m sorry…” he whispered.

            ***

            Feeling Sunggyu’s arms wrap around him, Myungsoo broke into tears once again. He felt guilty, soaking yet another one of Sunggyu’s probably expensive shirts. He couldn’t help himself but tangle his arms around Sunggyu’s waist, pulling him closer.

            Myungsoo knew he was just torturing himself. His body was pressed against Sunggyu’s in the long embrace. Sunggyu’s wondrous scent filled his nostrils as his tears stopped, and he just stood there, hugging the elder. He was filling his mind with impossible thoughts of Sunggyu actually feeling something towards him.

            Myungsoo made sure to save the memory of Sunggyu’s arms around him. It was something that he couldn’t have. It was something that he longed to have.

            When Sunggyu pulled away he smiled sadly and caressed Myungsoo’s cheek, wiping away any tears that dared to escape from his eyes.          

***

            Woohyun stood there in awe. He had wondered what had taken Sunggyu so long, but when he looked up towards the stairs, he was not expecting to see Sunggyu hugging his assistant. He couldn’t tell whether it was a friendly, comforting hug, or whether it was a hug filled with love. He couldn’t tell, and his heart was burning with jealousy because of it. He clenched his fists and immediately turned away. His eyebrows furrowed, his jealously taking over his mind again. He was paranoid.

            Seriously! What does this kid have that I don’t?

***

            After sending Myungsoo back off into his bedroom, Sunggyu’s heart beat weirdly. He didn’t know why he had hugged the younger earlier. He just wanted to comfort him. He wished that Myungsoo would tell him what was bothering him. He wanted to see the same smile on Myungsoo’s visage that he had seen the night before.

            Sunggyu had told Myungsoo to go back to sleep and sleep off whatever was worrying him. He told the younger that whatever was bothering him should disappear from his mind when he woke up.

            Myungsoo hoped it was true. He truthfully hoped Woohyun would be gone when he woke again. Don’t take Sunggyu away from me.

***

            “Woohyun! I’m sorry for making you wait so long.” Sunggyu said, rubbing his nape in embarrassment. He always seemed to be making Woohyun wait.

            Woohyun feigned a grin. “It’s fine. I’ve waited a whole day, I could wait a little more right?”

            Sunggyu pouted. “I’m still really sorry about yesterday you know?”

            Woohyun smiled genuinely at how cute Sunggyu was. It was like he didn’t even know about his effect on people.

            “And I told you it was fine.”

            The younger of them looked around the house. “So…what would you like to do today?”

            Sunggyu’s eyes widened. “What do you mean?”

            Woohyun smirked. “We’re going to spend the entire day together. Let’s start by doing something you want to do.”

            The director of Kimi Co. sat there thinking about what he wanted to do while the other beamed at how perfect Sunggyu looked. He was so perfect, even in casual clothes. He suddenly averted his eyes when Sunggyu caught him staring though. Sunggyu didn’t notice, luckily.

            “I don’t know what I want to do. What would you like to do?”

            Woohyun smiled and stood up from the couch. He sat down next to Sunggyu on the smaller couch, their legs now touching. He put his arms around Sunggyu, taking in the sweet scent.

            Sunggyu relaxed into Woohyun’s arms. He was caught off guard with the sudden skin ship, but with how Woohyun acted this morning, he figured it was something he’d have to get used to. Normally, he would have stiffened up at this, but he found himself melting into the other’s arms. It was weird. This was the first time he was this close to somebody this quickly.

            Other than Myungsoo of course. But the assistant had something over Sunggyu that he couldn’t explain. Sunggyu just felt something for Myungsoo.

            Woohyun tightened his hold on the elder and layed his head on Sunggyu’s shoulder. He closed his eyes, smiling.

            “Let’s stay like this for a bit.”

****

I'm officially on spring break!! ^^

AWAY FROM SCHOOL.

THANK SHISUS.

Anyway, I've been watching School 2013 lately~ Woobin. Just ohmygyu<3

I cried while watching one of the middle episodes T_T

tumblr_mke9naGbGW1rxzpnlo3_250.gif

Ugh. Woobin, my feels. stop.

Comments!

@seeshyh: awh I'm sorry for making you cry with the chapter T_T i hope you really didn't cry

tumblr_mk4xqqXSE71r1wdyho5_250.gif

@cassiopoeia501: lol they're ringing for sure !

tumblr_mk4xqqXSE71r1wdyho3_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: I have that problem ._. lol

tumblr_mk3hy1Q0K61r0ff47o7_r1_250.gif

@anenggyu: lol man in love was so cute!^^ i love how much they're smiling during the performances C:

tumblr_mk3hy1Q0K61r0ff47o5_r1_250.gif

@imcuriousyeah: yeah >< that's just his personality against the poor... something happened to him in the past so yeah (: i will not spoil :P

tumblr_mk3hy1Q0K61r0ff47o6_r1_250.gif

@hanabira: let's say that sunggyu brings out his good side ^^

tumblr_mkaa79BRlf1qdons0o8_250.gif

@parkkimi: lol i almost died writing it! whenever i write a cliffhanger, i feel like slapping myself XD but i love them c:

tumblr_mk5qbdiMap1rniu9to2_250.gif

@kashleen: yup he does~ & seriously, if i was sunggyu i would feel the same XD

tumblr_mk5qbdiMap1rniu9to3_250.gif

@dattebayo-go: thanks! ^^ & they will a bit later(: sungyeol's voice is just so beautiful T_T

tumblr_mk1zk8VYTP1qb51n8o2_250.gif

@nasura_hecila: well the date starts in this chapter^^ hope you liked it c: & yes! sungyeol's voice is such perfection to me ><

tumblr_mk1zk8VYTP1qb51n8o3_250.gif

****

Thanks for commenting loves<3

Until next time~

tumblr_mk1zk8VYTP1qb51n8o7_250.gif