Back To The Beginning

Two Soul Mates?!

          “Cancel all of my meetings and get me two tickets to Japan by tonight. Call Hiro and tell him to meet us at the airport with the car.”

            Myungsoo sat on the bed as he listened to his boss yell out orders through his cell phone. He stared blankly at the wall. He couldn’t believe that his mother was dead.

            There’s no way that this could’ve happened. S-She wouldn’t leave me. She can’t.

***

            Sunggyu saw his assistant’s expression, and he hung up the phone. He sat down next to Myungsoo and wrapped his arms around him.

            Myungsoo continued to stare at the wall.

            “She was supposed to be feeling better…She was supposed to come to Korea and fully recover here. S-She was supposed to get better,” Myungsoo cried out, his voice cracking as he felt the tears come back.

            Sunggyu felt his heart ache as he felt his shirt dampen again. The soft sniffles of his assistant were heart-breaking.

            She told me to take care of him.

            He took both of Myungsoo’s shoulder in his hands and made the younger face him.

            “We’re flying over there tonight, ok? They’re having her memorial in two days, and I know you want to be there for her.”

            Myungsoo nodded, tears still streaming down his cheeks. He wouldn’t look at Sunggyu.

            Sunggyu moved his hands to Myungsoo’s cheeks, wiping away tears with his thumbs.

            “Come on,” he said, “Your mother wouldn’t want to see you cry. You have to be strong for her alright?”

            Myungsoo nodded. When he stopped crying, Sunggyu lifted his head so Myungsoo could look at him in the eyes.

            “Be strong for me too ok? She told me to take care of you, and if you’re crying, then that means I’m not doing a good job. You know that Kim’s always do a good job right? I can’t have you ruining my good streak,” he teased.

            Myungsoo chuckled slightly, and Sunggyu beamed, wiping away the last tear from Myungsoo's cheek. He liked the sound of his laughter so much. He stood up and held his hand out for Myungsoo to take.

            “Come on, let’s go pack. We have a long few days ahead of us.”

***

            Woohyun sat at the chair on the edge of the kitchen counter, and he sighed. Sungyeol had left an hour ago. He didn’t know what to do now. Sungyeol didn’t even let him reply to his confession. Woohyun didn’t even know what to say. An hour later and Woohyun still didn’t know what to say. He didn’t know if he thought of Sungyeol that way, and he didn’t know what to do if he did think of Sungyeol that way. He didn’t expect Sungyeol’s confession at all.

            He thought for a moment and picked up his phone from the counter. He dialed Sungyeol’s number to only get voicemail. He tried a couple of more times, but each time, it just went to voicemail. He looked at his phone screen. He had already tried 11 times.

            Woohyun looked at the clock. It was only 6:30, but it starting to get dark outside. He needed to know if Sungyeol was alright, wherever he was. He called him again, but this time, it went straight to voicemail. It didn’t even ring.

            He sighed and stood up. Just as he was about to leave the kitchen though, his phone rang. He ran over and picked it up.

            “Sungyeol, where are you?!” Woohyun yelled into the phone.

            “Um, this isn’t Sungyeol…”

            Woohyun recognized the voice and cursed himself silently for not checking the caller ID.

            “Sorry, Sunggyu…I-I…Sungyeol just hasn’t been answering his phone.”

            He heard the other laugh softly into the phone.

            “It’s alright. Is everything alright?”

            “Y-Yeah, everything’s fine. Why did you call?” Woohyun glanced back at the clock. It was 7PM now.

            He looked out the window. It was even darker than it was before.

            Sungyeol where are you?

            He remembered that he was talking to Sunggyu, and he turned back to his phone.

            “Sorry, can you repeat that?” Woohyun asked.

            “I’m going to Japan tonight, just thought you might want to know, in case you won’t be able to reach me.”

            Woohyun was caught a little by surprise.

            “You’re going back there already? How long are you going to stay there this time?”

            He didn’t hear a reply for a long time, and he looked at the phone to make sure Sunggyu as still on the line.

            The silence was bothering Woohyun, because silence let him stare out the window more and worry about his best friend being out somewhere in the dark.

            Finally, after a few minutes, he heard Sunggyu’s voice again.  

            “I-I’m not very sure, soon I think. Maybe a few days,” Sunggyu stuttered.

            Woohyun heard a beep on his phone, and he held it back to see a call from Sungyeol.

            He placed the phone back against his ear and spoke again.          

            “Sunggyu, I’m going to have to call you back.”

            “It’s ok. I’m about to take off soon anyway. I hope everything is ok with Sungyeol,” Sunggyu replied.

            Woohyun worried about the tone in Sunggyu’s voice, but he didn’t want to make Sungyeol wait any longer. He didn’t even know where Sungyeol was at the moment.

            “I hope so too, Sunggyu. Have a nice flight. I’ll call you later.”

            With that, he hung up and answered Sungyeol’s call.

            But it wasn’t Sungyeol’s voice he heard on the phone.

***

            Sunggyu sat on the plane with Myungsoo. He didn’t really know how to comfort the younger at the moment. Myungsoo stared at whatever was in front of him. He didn’t eat, he didn’t talk, and he barely moved except to walk. He barely even looked at Sunggyu since hearing the news this morning.

            Sunggyu didn’t realize how much he noticed Myungsoo’s eyes on him until Myungsoo stopped stealing glances at him. He felt a bit weird to think of that, but since Myungsoo was being more quiet than usual, there wasn’t much else for him to think about.

            He looked at Myungsoo and remembered the first time that he met Myungsoo. He smiled at the memory of Myungsoo sleeping on the plane. He remembered taking Myungsoo to say goodbye to his mother and how sweet the Myungsoo’s mother was. As the plane started to take off, he noticed Myungsoo shaking a bit. Sunggyu immediately took Myungsoo’s hand in his.

            Myungsoo looked at him for the first time since that morning, and he had a slightly surprised look on his face. He was about to try and pull his hand way from the elder, but Sunggyu just tightened his hold onto Myungsoo’s hand.

            “Everything’s going to be ok, alright?” Sunggyu said.

            Myungsoo nodded at the elder. He looked down at Sunggyu’s hand over his, and as the plane finally got into the sky, Myungsoo blushed that familiar blush of his.

***

I missed you guys! T_T

did you miss me too?? <3 OTL probably not.

but hey i got my destiny album yesterday so it can comfort my loneliness^^

i'm back for my weekly updates so i shouldn't disappear for vacation anytime again soon! ^^ 

tumblr_mq0nc6PAbA1sp9gywo2_100.gif

comments!

@negiramen: lol i have come back! i missed you and your commenting XD lol it's nice to see your comments so it's ok to stalk and comment first<3 lol just makes you more special<3 (oh my goodness i'm sorry for my grease)

tumblr_m04zqtYOdd1r3xllho7_250.gif

@bee951: hope you liked this update! ^^

tumblr_m4x79o2Ufq1qa0m06o6_100.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: i just love wooyeol omg. and yeah myungsoo T_T

tumblr_m4x79o2Ufq1qa0m06o2_100.gif

@purples: happy that sungyeol finally confessed, but you know, to keep the story interesting...no one can stay happy for too long. happens in dramas all the time T_T

tumblr_mhaw8gvOxW1r1wdyho2_250.gif

@doseokyeon: lol i missed you and your commenting IAB! Wooyeol for the win! XD 

tumblr_mq83fclyhl1qm3h6go1_250.gif

@kittystew: lol i understand what you mean. and yes sandeul is just pure perfection, expecially on immortal song 2. and i'm not sure about writing about sandeul...i might if it ever get ideas, but for now, i only have ideas with infinite >< i'd like to become famous in the infinite section LOL my dreams are awkward sorry.

tumblr_mqa67hhZ3G1qm3h6go3_r1_250.gif

@parkkimi: thanks ^^ and i know i put sad myungsoo and then wooyeol in the same chapter kill me OTL i just posted a new oneshot^^ not really wooyeol though. more sad and what if's . woohyun being the what if. omg i'm spoiling it OTL i'll shut up now ok bye<3

tumblr_mqhk8aGCG11s3iovbo8_250.gif

@hanabira: hope you like the update! ^^ is just so sad and awkward i cannot >< thanks for commenting by the way ^^

tumblr_mqhyj9Ly061qzhnibo2_250.gif

****

So shameless advertising upcoming ^^

I have a new oneshot out called "One Day, Three Autumns". It has of everything in there but if you love me you should read it just to make me happy OTL 

/cries b/c no ones loves me

Happy that Infinite won with Destiny last night^^<3

Anyways! until next time loves~<3

tumblr_mqa5rx9qyP1r40rxao2_250.gif