The World Can Stop

Two Soul Mates?!

          Hoya felt as if the world had stopped. He rushed to the bathroom to find a mirror, running past Dongwoo and leaving the other angel behind, shocked. He pushed the door open, not caring whether or not he scared anyone by opening the door without showing his physical self. He was lucky that no one was in there. Hoya locked the door, not wanting anyone to interrupt him.

            He walked in front of the mirror and widened his eyes. Dongwoo was right. He had wings. Not only that, but he had the fates’ wings. The only reason why he would have those wings would be that he had won. Sunggyu had chosen Myungsoo! Hoya marveled at the pure beauty of the wings. These were the wings he had wanted for so long. These soft, snowflake-like wings were the wings that he had desired for the longest time ever. These were the wings that…Dongwoo also wanted.

            Hoya’s happy expression suddenly fell. What about Dongwoo? This meant that Dongwoo had made the wrong decision, and that he would never be able to get into the fates. Hoya looked away from the mirror, the wings giving him a sick feeling with their shine. This meant that he and Dongwoo wouldn’t be able to interact that often anymore. This meant that Dongwoo had lost, and they had never talked about what would happen when one had lost something like this.

            When an angel made the wrong decision about soul mates, it brought down an angel’s reputation. Since Sunggyu was so important, it might even make it impossible for Dongwoo to ever earn his wings.

            Is Dongwoo thinking about this right now? Hoya wondered. He frowned. He felt stupid for leaving the other angel in the room.

            Dongwoo must be having a whole fit of emotions. Would he be happy for me? Should I still be happy, knowing what might happen to Dongwoo? Didn’t I say that I didn’t want to be a part of the fates? Why did these wings make me so happy then?

            Hoya sighed. He let his fingers graze the feathers by his side. They were so beautiful. To have wings were something that he and Dongwoo had been dreaming about. Just regular wings would’ve been fine for them, but now Hoya had the fates’ wings, and Dongwoo might not get wings at all. Hoya felt bad. Why did they even do this competition in the first place? They really should’ve stayed out of the way. The two of them hadn’t even thought of the consequences.

            He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and moved to unlock the door. He was going to go back to Dongwoo.

            Hopefully he was still there in Sungjong’s room.

***

            Myungsoo was surprised. He couldn’t believe what had just happened. Sunggyu had just kissed him. It wasn’t even Myungsoo who had initiated it. It was Sunggyu.

            He thought that this would never happen. Myungsoo just didn’t believe it. He was so prepared a few moments ago to let Sunggyu leave and have a better, less confusing life without the younger, but now, there was no way out. Myungsoo knew he had fallen hard for the elder, and now that he knew that Sunggyu possibly felt the same way, he wasn’t planning to leave.

            “M-Myungsoo,” Sunggyu whispered.

            The younger looked up at the elder. The look in Sunggyu’s eyes was something that Myungsoo had yearned to see since that night Sunggyu had taken him up to the balcony. That was the time that he had officially fallen for him.

            “Y-Yes?”

            “You’re going to stay with me right?”

            Myungsoo nodded right away.

            “Yes! O-Of course I will,” he said a bit too quickly. He felt a bit embarrassed so he added in, “I’m still your assistant. I’ll be by your side until you tell me to leave!”

            Sunggyu smiled and pulled Myungsoo into his arms.

            “Then you better be prepared to never leave me,” he whispered.

            Myungsoo felt his heart beat faster, closing his eyes and finally embracing Sunggyu back.

***

            Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows, wincing a bit when he quickly brought up his body.

            “Am I some joke to you, Woohyun?” he tried to yell out. It came out barely more than a whisper because of his injuries.

            Woohyun widened his eyes, trying to take back Sungyeol’s hand into his, but Sungyeol had already pulled away.

            “N-No, not at all, Sungyeol! You’re my best friend. I’d never-“

            “That’s the thing, Woohyun,” Sungyeol whispered,” We’re best friends. I’m sorry to think that we could ever be something more.”

            Woohyun could see the pain in Sungyeol’s eyes, and he felt a strange ache in his chest. He opened his mouth to talk again and get the wrong idea out of Sungyeol’s mind, but the younger stopped him,

            “Woohyun, please leave.”

            Woohyun frowned. “What? You don’t mean that.”

            Sungyeol nodded his head.

            “I do, Woohyun. Please leave me here. I want you to go find Sunggyu and give him a ring and get married. You two are obviously perfect for each other. I don’t want to be some kind of game that you play around with because no one else wants to. Don’t pity me, Woohyun. I’ll get over it someday.”

            Woohyun tried to protest, but he couldn’t find any words to say.

            “Until then, please leave me alone, Woohyun. I don’t want to see you again, please,” Sungyeol whimpered out. This hurt him, but he felt that it had to be done.

            Even though Sungyeol loves Woohyun, he loved him enough to let him go and be happy. There’s no way Woohyun could be happy with him. Sunggyu was a much better person. Sunggyu had the personality, the looks, and even the money. Once he and Woohyun got married, they’d be the most powerful duo in the world. Being with Sungyeol would do nothing for Woohyun. Sungyeol was nothing compared to Sunggyu.

            He felt a pressure at the back of his head and feared that he’d cry in front of Woohyun again. Sungyeol reached up to wipe the upcoming tears but was stopped by Woohyun grabbing at his wrist.

            Sungyeol tried to pull away.

            “Stop it, Woohyun. That hurts,” Sungyeol weakly resisted.

            Woohyun tightened his grip and brought Sungyeol’s hand down, forcefully intertwining Sungyeol’s fingers with his own.    

            He brought up his own hand and wiped Sungyeol’s tears away.

            “Stop lying to me and yourself, ok. I understand that you won’t believe me if I told you I loved you right now. Even I know that I don’t love you in that way,” he began. He felt Sungyeol’s hand try to escape his, so he held onto it tighter and used his other hand to make Sungyeol’s head face him.

            “But I know that I can, Sungyeol. I know that I feel something for you. It might not be love right now, but I know that I can grow to love you. Heck, I’m probably halfway there already. So, please, Sungyeol, give me a chance. I’ll call everything off with Sunggyu right now. Just, don’t make me never see you again. You’re my best friend, Sungyeol, and you of all people should know that it’s absolutely possible to fall in love with your best friend.”

***

i am probably as greasy as woohyun is OTL

just a heads up, 2 more chapters until this fanfic is over! :O 

will you guys miss me? ><

tumblr_mu0dzbRiU01rkffj8o2_250.gif

comments!

@negiramen: myunggyu has made up their minds~ but remember they still have to deal with sunggyu's father OTL and wooyeol is a little shaky because you know, tihngs never are perfect in fanfics :p sungjong~~ he will show up more next chapter ^^ i finally had some time to write lol

tumblr_mu0dzbRiU01rkffj8o3_250.gif

@laylika: myunggyu and wooyeol~~ ^^ lol and sungjong was still "asleep" by the way :p maybe it was sungjong's work? XD 

tumblr_mu0dzbRiU01rkffj8o4_250.gif

@dephanie: omg yes i put yadong in here you will love the next chapter XD 

tumblr_mu64g48rdV1qj4we3o6_250.gif

@hanabira: that rumor just bothered me because of how the fans reacted to it. like some of them blamed myungsoo and that made me mad b/c the rumor was fake and the girl is a total liar. =_= you should know what the wings mean by this chapter~^^

tumblr_mu64g48rdV1qj4we3o5_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: i feel accomplished!! welcome into the world of wooyeol and myunggyu~~<3

tumblr_mu64g48rdV1qj4we3o4_250.gif

@snow_white_: i hope you get tickets for it when they come to europe!! ^^<3 lol i hope you liked this chapter~

tumblr_mu64g48rdV1qj4we3o3_250.gif

@thessm: omg school didn't quiet down for me at all =_= i got dragged into some drama when i should've even have been a part of. kill me please. i cannot with my school anymore. OTL anyways~ i hope you liked this chapter to^^

tumblr_mu64g48rdV1qj4we3o2_250.gif

@sichem: i'll try! thanks!<3

tumblr_mu64g48rdV1qj4we3o1_250.gif

@alydia2: i know OTL i keep packing in everything >< i hope that's not bad lol

tumblr_mtq347bP4W1s7vmuoo6_250.gif

@soulgyu: don't worry! sungjong gets a happy ending too! ^^ lol and thanks for wishing me luck<3 i'm happy about going to the concert too~

tumblr_mtq347bP4W1s7vmuoo2_250.gif

@sixtwentyone: yeah myungsoo's better in the chapter and sungyeol's a bit doubty >< OTL at least you get to go to a concert^^ my feet are going to die b/c i'm going to LA for vixx's concert the day before lol

tumblr_mtq347bP4W1s7vmuoo9_250.gif

@daeyeolli: thanks!! >< and maybe~~ lol i wouldn't put daeyeol with sungjong OTL daeyeol's not a very good character in this fanfic :p

tumblr_mtq347bP4W1s7vmuoo5_250.gif

***

I haven't had much time to write b/c of school but i'll try to update when i can! ^^<3

this story is ending in two chapters omg...

but on the good side! i keep creating drabbles and oneshots so i've created a collection of them! ^^

it's called A Hopeless Valentine's Escape (i love nell from the bottom of my heart<3)

check it out if you want~ *shameless promotion* lol

until next time loves~<3

tumblr_mtq347bP4W1s7vmuoo4_250.gif